+ Reply to Thread

Does America need a second revolution - or just more political parties and more choice?

Just look at the candidates we have for President - only corrupt millionaires and an honest guy that can't get big money without assurances of future favors. One is a racist, another a pathological lawyer who could not get elected as a Mayor without her husband's last name. This is NOT a democracy IMO but either a plutocracy or oligarchy. Canada has 5 political parties and coalition governments that are at least not polarized like ours. What is the real solution? Sometimes I think we should vote out all the incumbents and the outlaw candidates that have commercial conflict of interest and more than $5 million in the bank. Governments are supposed to serve our needs - not their own financial interests. These bastards let our nation be transformed into a police state and one third of the internet is now censored by Uncle Sam - NOT China. Can we ever foregt how George W. was appointed to the Presidency by the Supreme Court?> Again, I ask, WHAT IS THE REAL SOLUTION? Should we start with the Federal Reserve Bank, Wall Street, Election fund caps, outlawing PACs or ???

Re: Does America need a second revolution - or just more political parties and more choice?

Brother Fat Man, you are experiencing the Revolution right now. Take a ride on the Trump Train.....CHOOOOOO CHOOOOO. No more lobbyists and special interest groups running the politicians. Forget about his demeanor, his heart is to make America Great Again. He got the media to give him over 2 billion in free advertising when Jeb Bush spent 140 million and got less than 5%. That's HOPEFULLY the future of politics. The only people that resist are the people that have something to lose $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Does America need a second revolution - or just more political parties and more choice?

if republicans are up in arms and democrats are anti-republicans how is trump gonna get anybody to cooperate with him from congress!? is he gonna use bribes!? or threats!? or both!? is it gonna be executive order mayhem let loose!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

We have MANY political parties.

Just like Obama, AMERICANS will regret voting for this ass.

That's what you get when you have a population driven by emotion and not principle.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    We have MANY political parties.

Just like Obama, AMERICANS will regret voting for this ass.

That's what you get when you have a population driven by emotion and not principle.

The OP has some good points. The system is corrupt beyond hope. No single canidate can change that.

Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    The OP has some good points. The system is corrupt beyond hope. No single canidate can change that.
    Cruz has millions on his side. Trump, Hillary and Bernie are more of the same - more power for the Government, less freedom for the "masses."

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    Cruz has millions on his side. Trump, Hillary and Bernie are more of the same - more power for the Government, less freedom for the "masses."

I can't argue that Cruz wouldn't try to shake things up but in truth he'd be dead in the water day one. He would have zero honeymoon period and would get nothing from a congress that is owned by the banks/military/intelligence war machine. I think Trump is the only one immune from said machine. Look at Clinton, he came out of office in debt and is now worth over a hundred million with a foundation machine that makes his family 30 plus million a year. His daughter is worth an estimated 10 to 25 mil. Look at how George HW teamed up with willy in the fondation scam. Look up where all that Haiti money ended up that they raised. The powers that be dreamed of a Jeb and Hillary election, they win either way. My prediction is that Hillary, if she wins will be able to sail bills through congress. There will be bluster to satisfy the right, but congress will lock step behind her on what is cared about, more war.

Stop promoting candidates and talk about how to fix the system which is totally corrupted! No one guy can fix it all and if he tries he will be dead within a year. http://www.globalresearch.ca/cia-tar...cancer/5326382

There is a reason that MILLIONS of people have gone to Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump rallies. People want an outsider to fix Washing DC politics and get stuff done. I just watched a piece on 60 minutes. Guess what? Newly elected officicials have to telemarket beg for campaign money 30 hrs a week after they are elected. They have centers for them to work on getting money instead of working THEIR JOBS. Google 60 minutes Dialing for Dollars. You will puke
    When in doubt, Meditate!

Quote Originally Posted by Maybee View Post
    There is a reason that MILLIONS of people have gone to Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump rallies. People want an outsider to fix Washing DC politics and get stuff done. I just watched a piece on 60 minutes. Guess what? Newly elected officicials have to telemarket beg for campaign money 30 hrs a week after they are elected. They have centers for them to work on getting money instead of working THEIR JOBS. Google 60 minutes Dialing for Dollars. You will puke

I could not agree with you more Maybee. Thebig problem are these PACs who do not have to disclose the source of their millions. 60% of that money is coming from Wall Street puppet masters and the the rest from elite globalists like the Koch brothers and other entrenched manipulators. I too and am with Bernie and only regret I do not have a million bucks to send him right now. My children's future is at stake here and if we don't clean house now, we may never get another chance. Trump is a bit too extreme for me I am afraid. Americans need to wake up. This election could be a turning point. Why isn't Ross Perot backing a candidate? I think if Bernie could get a few bucks behind him and recruits ANONYMOUS to bust open the files at Morgan & Morgan in Panama, it would be game over for the wall street banksters and their Beltway gang. In reality, no more than 100 greedy globalists and their neocon Washington thugs are dictating the fu*ked up American policies THAT CREATED "TERRORISM" which in turn, gave them the self-adorned authority to create a policy state and deleting our rights on a wholsesale basis.

I urge my fellow Americans to study the situation and the root cause of all our biggest problems (Corruption and exploitative foreign policies). Then look at Bernie Sanders and see if you do see the JFK spirit in the man. It is only this kind of ballsy independent spirit that can save us from the power-hungry elite.

Having Trump win will be the revolution. Or Bernie.
    Help promote scam.com by using our promo videos on your blog or website! CLICK HERE FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS

Re: Does America need a second revolution - or just more political parties and more choice

Quote Originally Posted by Maybee View Post
    I agree,anoutsider is America's only hope - other than an American spring. BTW... did you see this http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/dear-c...llary-clinton?