+ Reply to Thread

Lady Suing Starbucks Over Ice

That's right, any crazy white lady suing Starbucks for 5 million dollars over too much ice. Oh HELLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOO.

Stacy Pincus filed the class action lawsuit against Starbucks Corp. in Northern Illinois Federal Court Wednesday, according to court documents

Pincus' suit says because of the amount of ice Starbucks uses in their iced beverages, customers often end up with half of the amount of drink that is listed on Starbucks' menus in fluid ounces. The suit alleges that Starbucks is purposefully tricking customers into paying for more product than what they are provided with.

First that old crazy white lady sued MacDonalds over hot coffee, now ice. What in hells is going on people?
    !

Please help our church -
    Your donations no matter how small are appreciated :)

Re: Lady Suing Starbucks Over Ice

Quote Originally Posted by Hell No View Post
    That's right, any crazy white lady suing Starbucks for 5 million dollars over too much ice. Oh HELLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOO.

Stacy Pincus filed the class action lawsuit against Starbucks Corp. in Northern Illinois Federal Court Wednesday, according to court documents

Pincus' suit says because of the amount of ice Starbucks uses in their iced beverages, customers often end up with half of the amount of drink that is listed on Starbucks' menus in fluid ounces. The suit alleges that Starbucks is purposefully tricking customers into paying for more product than what they are provided with.

First that old crazy white lady sued MacDonalds over hot coffee, now ice. What in hells is going on people?
    !
    If she wanted to get a lot of money out of this law suit she should have choked on the ice and almost died or had a serious injury from the large amount of ice. I doubt she'll be a winner with this suit.

Re: Lady Suing Starbucks Over Ice

Starbucks will always remake the drink. I dropped a tray on because they were unbalanced and slippery, they made them no charge, so I typed 2 bucks.

I hope Starbucks sues her for the frivolous lawsuit. It is impossible to run a good business in this litigious society. I am not gonna say who all the lawyers are, they are the ones making the money.
    Last edited by Administrator; 05-02-2016 at 10:04 AM.