+ Reply to Thread

Is the Illuminati real or fake

I hear so much crap about the Illuminati. Is it real or totally fake like a good urban legend? I have friends that anytime anything happens in the news the Illuminati was behind it. It gets exhausting because he is a pot head and he can go off on 2 hr tangents and it makes me want to punch him in the head. I think I need solid proof that they exist. Do they call themselves The Illuminati or is is just insinuated ? There's tons of Italians that do crime that doesn't mean they are The Mafia. I can't imagine that there is an organization that are puppet masters and all this demonic pedophilia and brain washing. I don't know, it all seems farfetched. Maybe I should start an Illuminati website and charge membership fees and do seminars. Have a tier system like the Scientologists due. Nah that would be too easy and unethical on my part.I think these jokers already beat me to my scam business plan. Apply online for the Illuminati Click Here Now I know it's fake because some crafty webmaster logically put this together and if they had the power that everyone says they do, this guys website would be down , he wouldnt be on the first page of Google, and he or she would be DEAD. So the jury came back and the Illuminati is a fake scapegoat for businesses and the Government. Dangle the carrot in front of the horse of curiosity and that horse will keep on walking. (you can reuse my quote).

If any of you suckers can prove me wrong , then please do so
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Administrator; 05-01-2016 at 12:30 PM.

Re: Is the Illuminati real or fake

You know that when they are pagans, somehow or other you were influenced and led astray to mute idols. But my people have forgotten me; they make offerings to false gods; they made them stumble in their ways, in the ancient roads, and to walk into side roads, not the highway,And the LORD said to Satan, "I, the LORD, reject your accusations, Satan. Yes, the LORD, who has chosen Jerusalem, rebukes you. This man is like a burning stick that has been snatched from the fire
    Peace and Love, Peace and Love