+ Reply to Thread

Scam.com is now mobile friendly

Any smartphone you have you can now signup, view, and reply on our mobile friendly version. It is very clean and professional looking. Whether you are on an iphone or android you will be able to keep in touch with the latest hot topics. There is only one ad per page too. Please check it out, give us some feedback and PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS. It doesn't matter if you are on ATT, Verizon, Sprint, T Mobile, etc, we should be looking good. Thanks for the support as always. We are working on some free apps too to spread our reach and get new members.

Last edited by Administrator; 05-01-2016 at 11:55 AM.

Re: Scam.com is now mobile friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Any smartphone you have you can now signup, view, and reply on our mobile friendly version. It is very clean and professional looking. Whether you are on an iphone or android you will be able to keep in touch with the latest hot topics. There is only one ad per page too. Please check it out, give us some feedback and PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS. It doesn't matter if you are on ATT, Verizon, Sprint, T Mobile, etc, we should be looking good. Thanks for the support as always. We are working on some free apps too to spread our reach and get new members.

Not yet real friendly. The quote function works, but I can't format unless I code it myself. Not a big deal, but still limiting.
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

I will look into it. thanks

Congratulations on getting this great community out of the house and workplace and into the real world!
    Peace and Love, Peace and Love

Nice ! your Scam.com is now mobile friendly.I really like you.Thanks for sharing your Great ! view.