+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Has anyone watched Lucifer?

There's a cool show on FOX called Lucifer. I love it.Anyone watched it? The season just ended but I bet it is still On Demand or you can probably download it. Lucifer ;left hell and God sent an angel to bring him back, He is immortal on Earth and when he stares into people's eyes he can get their deepest desires revealed. Everyone thicks he's a mental case because he runs around calling himself Lucifer Morningstar. I love this TV show.

Re: Has anyone watched Lucifer?

They better renew that Lucifer. I liked it alot.....more in the beginning of the season. I hate how he's a half good guy now

The first 3 or 4 episodes were great, at the end of the first year they are making him out to be a saint. Lame. I wish they made it like Dexter where he hunts bad guys and kthey make Dexter Morgan look like a boyscout. Ain't gonna happen though

yah i watched a few never did get very interested maybe check it out again sometime.....
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    yah i watched a few never did get very interested maybe check it out again sometime.....
    Watch the UK series "Humans". Self awareness awakens in "synths" (synthetic humans). Similar to the "I Robot" concept. Opening episode shows a room full of deactivated synths. Theres a roof window through which the stars are visible. One of the deactivated synths raises its head and looks "out" to the stars. Nothing more is made of this scene.

yah i seen part of an episode of that series too! i dont know......couldnt get into it at that time. i do see the premise though that man has to BECOME HUMAN he is not gifted with it!? not exactly true in my opinion!? maybe its a play on TOLERANCE!? ok here's a sci fi show that grabbed me EXTANT with halle berry!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

yah i seen part of an episode of that series too! i dont know......couldnt get into it at that time. i do see the premise though that man has to BECOME HUMAN he is not gifted with it!? not exactly true in my opinion!? maybe its a play on TOLERANCE!? ok here's a sci fi show that grabbed me EXTANT with halle berry!
    Not true at all. It's FICTION 😁. Interesting point though. Just the point I mentioned. I'll check out Extant.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Not true at all. It's FICTION 😁. Interesting point though. Just the point I mentioned. I'll check out Extant.
    true or not true depends i guess!? was the idea taken from an actual case you might say and expanded upon!? or someones insights into the human condition!? you know what they say....the truth is stranger than fiction!?

true or not true depends i guess!? was the idea taken from an actual case you might say and expanded upon!? or someones insights into the human condition!? you know what they say....the truth is stranger than fiction!?
    Yes. Insight into the human condition but after they put it out there ever so subtly, they left it alone. When I watched this scene I had great hopes for expansion as it is something I have adduced myself through much observation. There was no online discussion regarding this point. I have read the reviews to extant and found the same disappointments noticed. Great opening idea then loaded with cliches. Directors with no sense of fxxxing adventure ☠️☠️☠️

At some stage shortly, I will clarify my position with regards to the god issue but just to say this for the moment. I mainly work from the point of base human psychology and under the observation that man, above all other creatures, asks questions and requires answers to these questions. I do my utmost to remain objective. I would refer to the quote "objective observation is distorted by subjective desire for consideration. Working from a smart phone for the next week so that's not ideal for considered composition. I'm sure Chuck is having an epileptic fit at my appearance. He's scared of any type of logical discussion. Take comfort Chuck. If something really exists, then no amount of discussion will cause it not to exist. Might change the content of your crazy dreams though haha.

as to the idea of WHAT exists......besides what our 5 senses present to our MIND!? its this idea of MIND that can make those existences mean many things apart from what is commonly PERCEIVED!?(and that may be CHANGEABLE en MASS)!? for instance the idea/feeling of TRUST and how that creates behavior!? so besides the tactile facts there are the EMOTIONS!? the COLORING/TASTING of the SOLID FRAMEWORK of reference!?

as to the idea of WHAT exists......besides what our 5 senses present to our MIND!? its this idea of MIND that can make those existences mean many things apart from what is commonly PERCEIVED!?(and that may be CHANGEABLE en MASS)!? for instance the idea/feeling of TRUST and how that creates behavior!? so besides the tactile facts there are the EMOTIONS!? the COLORING/TASTING of the SOLID FRAMEWORK of reference!?
    Perception is a good one and one I've presented myself on another occasion. Hold that and we will debate after I pop up and back down through the firmament next week 😂

perception i cant help but think of the movie INCEPTION!? and how that relates to what is said as awake and asleep and sleep walking as if the same may have DEGREES where the subject is actualy eyes open aware!? take for example our perceptions under sleepy or just awake circumstances and how that changes if we awake more or become more sleepy!? of course this all relative to our overall physical mental condition!?

perception i cant help but think of the movie INCEPTION!? and how that relates to what is said as awake and asleep and sleep walking as if the same may have DEGREES where the subject is actualy eyes open aware!? take for example our perceptions under sleepy or just awake circumstances and how that changes if we awake more or become more sleepy!? of course this all relative to our overall physical mental condition!?
    Ok. This time I'm gonna do it. Say all that in English so I can be sure I'm on the correct track. Its reminding me of the scene in The Hobbit where Bilbo and Gollum are warring it out with riddles. "What has it got in it's pockettcess"? And just for the purpose of clarification I will state that the perception I referred to is conscious perception (while awake). Sleep is a whole new ball game and quite mysterious. Im trying really hard to stay on the tight rope here.

i'm suggesting as that GOES due to any METHOD of IMPRESSION either SUPERimposed or just WORD hypnosis that we as human are mind controlled and in FACT impressionable and that factor is PARAMOUNT in our PERCEPTIONS AKA reality or imagined and what THAT has to do with the ACTUAL level of CONSCIOUSNESS is up for CONTENTION as in PROVING there ARE levels of CONSCIOUSNESS and WHAT those levels REVEAL or REPRESENT!? in the SENSE that MORE knowledge about the MECHANICS of existence has NO positive EFFECT on the REAL meaning of CONSCIOUSNESS in the SPIRITUAL SENSE!?