+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Islam is a scam

Re: Islam is a scam

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i hate to interject but recently i DID ask a RELEVENT question about what cnance posted it went like .....what was on the HUMAN LIST of god's commandments and he accused me of BLASTING AWAY as he says!? hey anybody here of the observational comment of talking PAST each other!? and another thing i was accused of DESPERATION yet cnance seems DESPERATE to PRESERVE his VERSION of things as if it's a NEW REVELATION of some kind!?
    Interjection welcome. Many relevant questions have been put to him but he side swipes constantly.

There have been several attempts to rescue this man from his strange delusional world but all to no avail so let him rot in there with his parrots beak. The bird may have had an opinion so he dismembered it

to be relevant to him it has to be BEHOLDEN to his implied demands for respect and authority!? just like an IMPATIENT god of course!? ( a whole nuther topic)
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

to be relevant to him it has to be BEHOLDEN to his implied demands for respect and authority!? just like an IMPATIENT god of course!? ( a whole nuther topic)
    I would wonder if god (still undefined) could be impatient as patience implies the passing of time (checking ones watch) and god "exists" outside of time. So god could never say "what kept you doing that sacrifice (OT), I've been waiting like a whole hour"

well in a sense the REQUIREMENTS of this WORLD do demand a timely response in tune with nature an the ignorance of mankind!? while the former is mostly PREDICTABLE and PLANNED for the LATTER is a study in CHAOS unchained!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

well in a sense the REQUIREMENTS of this WORLD do demand a timely response in tune with nature an the ignorance of mankind!? while the former is mostly PREDICTABLE and PLANNED for the LATTER is a study in CHAOS unchained!?
    With regards to the issue of time and the CYCLE of time, have you watched Westworld? some very good observational quotes regarding humanity and their perceptions of freedom and freewill.

i saw the original movie along time ago and i did try to watch the first episode but it seemed to drag out in petty drama so i lost interest!? maybe it was just a silly lead in to attract the normal people that love daily drama!?

i saw the original movie along time ago and i did try to watch the first episode but it seemed to drag out in petty drama so i lost interest!? maybe it was just a silly lead in to attract the normal people that love daily drama!?
    So, it would seem that you lose interest pretty quickly in plots that don't go instantly to somewhere amazing. It's only based on the idea of AI from the old movie. It runs a lot deeper than that and challenges some of our assumptions about life and freedom. It does get tedious in repetition but that repetition runs to the core of the point its attempting to make.

DESTROY CHESTY THE SNAKE!