+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Islam is a scam

Islam is a scam

The Islamic religion is a scam. Yeah I said it, Come at me ISIS, I am not afraid. You have to be retarded to believe the whole 72 virgin thing. The way the radical Islamic maniacs trade teenage girls and use them as slave currency is deplorable. There is a special place in hell for those people.

This is what I don't understand. People that figured out that the Catholic church was corrupt and their ideals were not what alot of people agreed upon, they left the church and started their own religion. Alot of the churches are similiar in faith but don't agree on the Pope or other Catholic beliefs.

So the good Muslims should start their own new sect that doesn't focus on death, killing, rape, suppression, human trafficking, etc. The base religion has nothing to do with evil that we see, so the good ones should secede from the maniacs.

I mean how can you debate crap like this:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Islam is a scam

I agree 100%. The thing I hate is that they come to the USA , you would think they would want to be Americans yet they drag their crap here and try to impose their views on people. And the poor first generation kids, they want to be like their American friends socially, yet the parents, typically the Dad is old school a-hole.

If you read the Koran, you'll find stories from the Old Testament. It is a form of plagiarism that not many people recognize. If Allah is the real God why does he need the Jewish holy book for the Koran? Then, to make matters even weirder, many Muslims hate Jews whose ancestors wrote those holy books. Someone should file a lawsuit against Islam for plagiarism.
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-27-2016 at 07:11 PM.

lol what to expect from someone naming himself Trump. this is just ignorant u need to read more :)

I don't think he was calling himself Trump, he's in the Trump cult here. I like Trump but Trump 2016 is overly adamant. Islam is a scam, There's obvious brainwashing and the way they treat women is vile. Can't believe they still agree to wear burkas. Islam lies to their people and get them to do Jihad on the world. Screw them seriously,

Islam has never changed or reformed itself to fit modern times better for lack of a better explanation.

Many Middle Eastern countries were more liberal than Western countries in the middle of the century. And they were still Muslim

True, no Islam means it would be the end of religious conflicts whether it is Europe or India or Burma. If you look at the list of recent religious conflicts or religious violence, it's always Hindu-Muslim or Christian Muslim or Buddhist Muslim. It's never Hindu-Christian conflict or Buddhist-Christian Conflict

I disagree. By your logic, murder is fine because human are predators and predators kill their own sometimes. Secondly, in Islam, there is the idea of jihad, which is to strive against hardships for God

While I do condemn many Muslims' behaviour which influences my view of them, it's important to remember that the particular undesiderable behaviour *is there because of Islam*. It isn't there innately, it is taught. That's what many people don't seem to understand in the Islamophobia debate. Typical Middle Eastern behaviour would be different today if Islam never existed

Google "Pew Research Islam" and you've got a PDF file of about 60 pages that show you a pretty decent rundown of Muslims in most of the world. If for some reason you don't trust Pew Research, there's tons of other surveys with similar results. I believe The Religion Of Peace website has those sources.

And yeah, Christianity isn't without sin but today our nations are secular. Even the craziest Christian is not gonna blow himself up to kill infidels. They're not legally allowed to throw gays off buildings. We don't have laws that make women worth less than men. We're not hot on honour killings.

Islam is pretty much what today's far left imagines "White Patriarchy" is but far worse
    When in doubt, Meditate!

Islam! Fuck yeah!

I guess people still don't get it. If you didn't let people from muslim countries in back then you wouldn't have so many of them right now.

It's best for a country not to have islam. I never said you can get 'it' out which is why I said I doubted you could. The only way to ethically get them out is for them to leave on their own which I doubt they'll do.

Yes the leader was german, his parents were german, the majority of his ancestors might be german. Is it more likely that he learned about islam from his ancestors or the migrants/ex-migrants in germany right now

I post this everywhere.

It will be eight years at least.

And these people will continually double down on their loyalty to Trump. It is what happens in shitty Islamic countries as well. Islam was great when it was barely religious, tolerant, modern, etc.

Now the right wingers say we aren't being religious enough, blah, blah, blah and they just double down on that repeatedly. Same shit here.

Trump is not racist against Islam, he is Islamophobic.

However, he is very likely racist against African Americans, as evidenced by: birtherism, central park 5, not renting to black people, retweeting white supremacists, being number one with the KKK, father being in the KKK, etc

Religious sects have regional manifestations yes. Mormonism is completely masonic at the higher levels just like Catholicism and anything western institionalized religion. Black Muslims tend to practice a more decentralized and folk Islam.
    Let me get Twitty with you

I never said I am for using religion to deny social safety nets to americans, you're using the same rhetorical trick to paint me a bigot for not letting refugees in. It's not because they're Muslim, it's because they are from an area radical islam runs rampant-- makes not difference if they claim to not be muslim I still don't want refugees from there as the risk, however small, outweighs the benefit (which is none.)

And yes, I care more about people closer to me than people farther from me. You do too-human nature. Only difference is I am being honest with myself