+ Reply to Thread

freelanceworkexchange.com

Has anyone worked with freelanceexchange.com?
    Do they provide many opportunities to work at home?

Re: freelanceworkexchange.com

I tried the 7-day trial (for only $2.95!), and I found they had less than 100 active projects posted (about 50 of them older than 1 month).

This site has a very active affiliate program, so you will see all kinds of sites that 'recommend' freelanceworkexchange.com. What the affiliates don't tell you is that they get $10 for every referral that signs up for a membership. Not illegal, I guess, but certainly unethical.

Therefore, my advice would be to stay away from this site.

If anyone has found a good Freelancing site, please let us know about it.
    Last edited by Twice Shy; 12-14-2005 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake

I am still doing research on the site I have found. This site is where you can find at home work oppurtunities like data entry to building websites and such. I did not have to pay anything to join it. This site lists jobs that employers list and people can bid on the job. Say the employer lists that there willing to pay up to 300$ for someone to complete the job, you look at what the job entails and decide how much you would be willing to do it for, then you enter that amount as your bid. Like I said I am still researching, but it seems legit. In no way am I promoting this site!! I just thought I would let everyone know and they can judge for themselves. If anyone has any info on this site please let me know. www.getafreelancer.com is the site, any info about them would be appreciated. Thanx

testing 12345

Scam free website to earn money Work from home

FREE ONLINE PART TIME JOB WITHOUT INVESTMENT.YOU CAN EARN MONEY IN YOUR SPARE TIME, NO REGISTRATION FEES.
    FURTHER DETAILS ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_D_...ature=youtu.be
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNgV...ature=youtu.be