+ Reply to Thread

is freedom marketing a scam?

does anybody knows about freedom marketing?the one in www.mailingprogram.com

Re: is freedom marketing a scam?

I tried the envelope stuffers ad through freedom marketing .I paid for rush delivery it was supposed to take 7-21 days to recieve it has been a month and a half .The "contact us " stuff none of it is good .The billing information is PC Enterprises but you cant link anything back to it.So I am pretty sure it is a scam. thank you

YES YES AND YES!!!

I have spent many hours tracking this person and intend on seeing him taken down, if its the last thing I do. I was not ripped off by him, we just crossed paths in a way I believe was meant to be. His scam mail ended up in my box In Knoxville, TN by mistake and little did he know, I am a private investigator. I was curious about the nature of the business, since the return address was from the SF Bay Area where I originated from. Long story short, I investigated the heck out of this case and provided the Knoxville area US Postal Inspector with a ton of this information nearly two years ago. He either did nothing about it, or the guy slipped through their hands. He has moved from the address listed on the report that follows but I am presently locating him now.

Check out what I know about him at:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff79536.htm

And you can see the phone number is the same on the next link, so it is definately the same person. He is probably using a mail drop service to mail the incoming orders to his home in Knoxville, TN.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff165976.htm
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff159232.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Ripoffreporter
    YES YES AND YES!!!

I have spent many hours tracking this person and intend on seeing him taken down, if its the last thing I do. I was not ripped off by him, we just crossed paths in a way I believe was meant to be. His scam mail ended up in my box In Knoxville, TN by mistake and little did he know, I am a private investigator. I was curious about the nature of the business, since the return address was from the SF Bay Area where I originated from. Long story short, I investigated the heck out of this case and provided the Knoxville area US Postal Inspector with a ton of this information nearly two years ago. He either did nothing about it, or the guy slipped through their hands. He has moved from the address listed on the report that follows but I am presently locating him now.

Check out what I know about him at:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff79536.htm

And you can see the phone number is the same on the next link, so it is definately the same person. He is probably using a mail drop service to mail the incoming orders to his home in Knoxville, TN.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff165976.htm
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff159232.htm
    Can you look into www.toppaidsurveysonline.com

are they worth getting into?

ripoffreporter please contact me asap. rippedoffperson@yahoo.com
    Last edited by rippedoffperson; 08-02-2006 at 03:46 AM. Reason: add email

terri - never pay for a job or job information !

NEVER !

Jobs pay you.

freedom marketing took my money too!i would like to know what we can do to stop this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by JENNIFER STCRICQ
    I tried the envelope stuffers ad through freedom marketing .I paid for rush delivery it was supposed to take 7-21 days to recieve it has been a month and a half .The "contact us " stuff none of it is good .The billing information is PC Enterprises but you cant link anything back to it.So I am pretty sure it is a scam. thank you
    [B]{Reply} I hope I am doing this correctly, this is my first time. I am the GM of a company called Freedom Marketing Corporation, based in Tempe, Arizona. We are not a "stuffing envelopes" business and are often confused with the company in question. We have received numerous inquires from individuals that have been ripped off by the "other" Freedom Marketing and we encourage all who have been "taken" to contact the proper authorities. :mad: [/B]

Just wanted to let ya know that I sent my money to Freedom Marketing on 8-22-06 and they didn't send me squat! I traced my money order and it was cashed on the 5 of this month. I wrote the better business bureau AND the company. They're lookin' into it, but, stay FAR away from these mailing jobs! They're "perty crapp y"! :) Hope I helped ya out!

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

you all never stop do you?

testing 12345