+ Reply to Thread

Pacific Alliances Tokyo Share Investment Scam!

These cowboys are cold calling Australian citizens and probably other places too trying to push the next big stock that's going to go up 200% in 2 weeks. They honestly believe their own stories and are relentless when they think someone is interested. I've dragged them along so they think they have a potential client but you should see the emails!!

They actually think that people (some must be) will send their money to Singapore when they are based in Tokyo, Japan (apparently!), but the building they are in either doesn't exist or nobody in that area is aware of them which is strange since they claim to manage a billion dollars or more! I can't find them on any register either

I've reported it to the Japanese Financial Services Authority but had no response yet or from Scamwatch here in Australia.

What else can be done to stop these critters?

www.thepacificalliances.com
    Last edited by JC1975; 04-10-2016 at 11:21 PM.

Re: Pacific Alliances Tokyo Share Investment Scam!

Re: Pacific Alliances Tokyo Share Investment Scam!

Quote Originally Posted by JC1975 View Post
    These cowboys are cold calling Australian citizens and probably other places too trying to push the next big stock that's going to go up 200% in 2 weeks. They honestly believe their own stories and are relentless when they think someone is interested. I've dragged them along so they think they have a potential client but you should see the emails!!

They actually think that people (some must be) will send their money to Singapore when they are based in Tokyo, Japan (apparently!), but the building they are in either doesn't exist or nobody in that area is aware of them which is strange since they claim to manage a billion dollars or more! I can't find them on any register either

I've reported it to the Japanese Financial Services Authority but had no response yet or from Scamwatch here in Australia.

What else can be done to stop these critters?

Have you heard any more about this Company. I have been contacted by them too.