+ Reply to Thread

Denis Werner alias Dennis Werner SAI LUXE China/ Hong Kong/ Shanghai

I would like to warn everybody about this US citizen, who lives in China currently. He borrows money from multiple sources, promising return within 3 months and shares in his companies he is setting up. Film production, Night Clubs and Development companies. He states he has investors in Hong Kong and Shanghai. BE AWARE< DONT GIVE THIS SCAMMER ANY MONEY, as you will never see it back. Big stories about sick wife, kids, Investors not delivering, breach of contracts etc etc until the stories run out , then he gets silent. If you had experience with him please post here as I am setting up a group of people who chase him down with lawyers in US and China. There will be no cost as I pay the legal fees. All I want is more people who got scammed , to make a case but foremost bring him down. Thank you and " Dennis, Chinas officials are not very keen on US scammers in their Country using their territory to scam people."
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by DWCHINA; 04-09-2016 at 06:07 AM.

Re: Denis Werner alias Dennis Werner SAI LUXE China/ Hong Kong/ Shanghai

Yes thank you. We are 4 now. I have one contact in Los Angeles now hunting his" so called deal with the production company". I ll send you the details

Please Private message me.

I can attest to the truth of the foregoing posts, having been scammed myself to the tune of over US$ 100'000.- in 2010. Why "scammed" ? Because Denis Werner has operated SAILuxe, a Nevis Corporation, as described in the original report, offering big interest and shares since 2009, and yet, even after the Company had been struck off the Nevis Company Register in 2014 for non-payment of fees, he has subsequently promised repayment, issued and renewed Floating Notes over that Company to me in his personal name and the Company's name the same year after the Company became defunct, which is defined as possible Fraud in Nevis Corporate Law . This person is a habitual liar, changes companies at whim to try and escape his commitments and he needs to be stopped from "enticing" more investors ! He has no credit to his name except the tall fantasy stories that he offers of his last decade of failure to pay back any of his Creditors ! Be Aware !

Quote Originally Posted by Nick David View Post
    Please Private message me.
    Could you contact me regarding post, thank you; roland_shanghai@hotmail.com