+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

docb Guest

Re: I am extremely wealthy

Ahhh ... the lies of "Tony Rush" ...

FYI: Quick Lister is completely affliated with Liberty League International and run by Lavania / Glanville of LLI Executive Council "fame" ... just like the 2 "highly recommended" lead companies are owned by Liberty Leaguers - including Extreme Leads which is owned by LLI founder Brett Payne!!! ... and funny how they never tell that to any of the unsuspecting LLI new associates

TonyRush
    WAHM.com regular posted March 29, 2005 05:27 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sigh. More disinformation.
    Quicklister is a 3rd party company that's completely unaffiliated with Liberty League International. It's nothing more than a prospect tracking system that was designed for use by LLI associates.

Hey Docb,

What business do you do, other than bash others? PM me your website and info.
    God Bless

Haywood DeJarnette

Quote Originally Posted by docb
    Here is the truth regarding Liberty League International. #1 The company is breaking business opportunity laws in 23 states. That means that they can't charge over $500 for one item ($200 for South Dakota) for a business opportunity, unless the company registers with the state and puts up a bond. .

Here is the problem. You are competing against every other Liberty League owner and the real money isn't in "Beyond Freedom", its in selling the Liberty League Confrences that go for $8,000-13,000 a pop. In essence, you are selling overpriced seminars, that are illegal in 23 states.
    DocB, thus far all you're showing is that you know how to copy/paste information from Rod Cook. Can you do other tricks, too? :)

Let me clear this up for you. Rod Cook CLAIMS that there is a law in 23 states that prohibits a company from charging more than $500 to join a business opportunity.

Never mind for a moment that he never offers any documentation about where he heard such a thing. The fact remains that -- even if such a law IS in place in "23 different states -- it doesn't apply to Liberty League, Coastal Vacations, Advantage Conferences or Emerald Passport.

Why? Because that law is about "sign up fees". Not retail pricing of products.

Let me be very clear: the signup fee for Liberty League International is $50. Period. No product purchase is required so such a law -- even if it DID exist in 23 states -- wouldn't apply to Liberty League. And Rod Cook knows this. Yet he hasn't updated his site in forever and I don't expect him to concede the point anytime soon.

Tony Rush

docb Guest

Tony Rush:

Go sell your LLI "hype" elsewhere ... numerous LLI associates have filed thru the AG in Arizona and a number have gotten refund checks

Your big fat boy was just "fired"???? Bullcrap!! and by the way ... "Neid" aint even fat boy Joes last name

Lets talk LLI:

* Startup cost is $1495 and one gets 2 CDs and a binder for "Life Changing" info that would sell for maybe $75 at Barnes / Noble

* Once an associate joins the "loving" keeps on coming until folks like Rush, Lavania, Hamburger, Glanville and Molina realize ya aint gonna get that 2nd mortgage and spend another 8 or 13k for upcoming tickets on conferences

* The "recruiting" calls are taped ... why do ya think one hears the same clowns such as Tony Rush with their wonderful "I made 15k last week" stories over and over again???

* Once onboard you will pay for the 800# for the training calls as well as for your website ...

* You will need a large marketing budget and LLI has the answer!!! 2 HIGHLY RECOMMENDED lead companies and guess what??? yep, both of em are owned by Liberty Leaguers!!! ... you place print ads and guess what?? Yep, you will flip open the paper and your advertisment will be right there with another 5 or 6 new associates

* Go on one of the calls and try and figure out what it is this company does ... I have one of their scripts and specifically tell folks to say "YOU ARE NOT WORTH MY TIME" if the prospect does not mention at least 100k per year when asked how much money they want to make

Nooowwww ... the interesting part: lets see ... their CEO was supposedly just "fired" (sure he was as his fat ass - and he is one big boy - is tight with Payne / Kreider from GPI days) and guess what is up and running folks??? Ever heard of Evolution Technologies???

* Wellness Bus Opp
    * 2 Up Compensation plan
    * Pushes weeklong seminars
    * Call their 800# and same bullcrap that LLI associates use
    * Located where????? SCOTTSDALE, AZ -- home to LLI!!!

If you want to lose money and go deep into debt, LLI is probably the right choice for you!!!

Be cautious and dont buy into the hype as that is all you will be buying

Quote Originally Posted by docb
    Tony Rush:

Go sell your LLI "hype" elsewhere ... numerous LLI associates have filed thru the AG in Arizona and a number have gotten refund checks

Your big fat boy was just "fired"???? Bullcrap!! and by the way ... "Neid" aint even fat boy Joes last name

Lets talk LLI:

* Startup cost is $1495 and one gets 2 CDs and a binder for "Life Changing" info that would sell for maybe $75 at Barnes / Noble

* Once an associate joins the "loving" keeps on coming until folks like Rush, Lavania, Hamburger, Glanville and Molina realize ya aint gonna get that 2nd mortgage and spend another 8 or 13k for upcoming tickets on conferences

* The "recruiting" calls are taped ... why do ya think one hears the same clowns such as Tony Rush with their wonderful "I made 15k last week" stories over and over again???

* Once onboard you will pay for the 800# for the training calls as well as for your website ...

* You will need a large marketing budget and LLI has the answer!!! 2 HIGHLY RECOMMENDED lead companies and guess what??? yep, both of em are owned by Liberty Leaguers!!! ... you place print ads and guess what?? Yep, you will flip open the paper and your advertisment will be right there with another 5 or 6 new associates

* Go on one of the calls and try and figure out what it is this company does ... I have one of their scripts and specifically tell folks to say "YOU ARE NOT WORTH MY TIME" if the prospect does not mention at least 100k per year when asked how much money they want to make

Nooowwww ... the interesting part: lets see ... their CEO was supposedly just "fired" (sure he was as his fat ass - and he is one big boy - is tight with Payne / Kreider from GPI days) and guess what is up and running folks??? Ever heard of Evolution Technologies???

* Wellness Bus Opp
    * 2 Up Compensation plan
    * Pushes weeklong seminars
    * Call their 800# and same bullcrap that LLI associates use
    * Located where????? SCOTTSDALE, AZ -- home to LLI!!!

If you want to lose money and go deep into debt, LLI is probably the right choice for you!!!

Be cautious and dont buy into the hype as that is all you will be buying
    docb, ....dude......ALMOST everything (Joe IS fat) that you have enumerated here is........SO FAR from FACT as to be amusing........CALL the AZ Attorney General's Office, or check their website http://www.azag.gov/ where pending actions are listed....NADA, NOTHING, RIEN......and by the way.....hope you covered your tracks REALLY well....and you know what I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyRush
    DocB, thus far all you're showing is that you know how to copy/paste information from Rod Cook. Can you do other tricks, too? :)

Let me clear this up for you. Rod Cook CLAIMS that there is a law in 23 states that prohibits a company from charging more than $500 to join a business opportunity.

Never mind for a moment that he never offers any documentation about where he heard such a thing. The fact remains that -- even if such a law IS in place in "23 different states -- it doesn't apply to Liberty League, Coastal Vacations, Advantage Conferences or Emerald Passport.

Why? Because that law is about "sign up fees". Not retail pricing of products.

Let me be very clear: the signup fee for Liberty League International is $50. Period. No product purchase is required so such a law -- even if it DID exist in 23 states -- wouldn't apply to Liberty League. And Rod Cook knows this. Yet he hasn't updated his site in forever and I don't expect him to concede the point anytime soon.

Tony Rush
    And Mr. Rush

What do you get for the 50 dollars?

NOTHING

You dont even get a web page, access to live calls, nothing.

And you have to give your first 5 sales to you! The sponsor.

And then when you do sign up 5, and go on two trips, you drop them like a hot potato because you cannot make anymore money on them.

And if you are stupid enough to think law enforcement and AG's aren't investigating LLI, you are living in denail or stupidity.

Do your research. I will be glad to show you where to look.
    The internet is a wonderful thing to stop people like you from scamming innocent people.

Hope you sleep good at night........I wouldnt.

testing 123