+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help

Help

Hello
    Has anyone heard anything about Save Avenue business (online stores)? Anyone that has any kind of experience (bad or good) with this sompany (their website is: www.saveavenue.com).
    Thanks

Re: Help

When I clicked on that link I went to a specific save avenue store.

When I googled it, the first link went to netcheck.com/saveavenue.shtml. This appears to be the information that netcheck has on this company.

When I went to Netcheck.com, I found a page for a company that markets itself as the online alternative to the Better Business Bureau.

When I clicked on the saveavenue link on that page I went to a different link for a company called eCashStreet.

It advertises itself as a wholesale marketer.

We, too, have been searching for information on this company. It probably falls into the "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is". There are many comments on the following link http://www.ripoffreport.com/results....q5=Save+Avenue I am still doing research because I don't want to let some disgruntled people sway me. My next is the AZ Attorney General site and the BBB. If all seem to agree with what I have found, then I will totally agree with the ripoffreport site.

Here is what we have discovered about Save Avenue, in addition to my previous post. First, they claim to be a wholesale operation who will set you up with your own Web Site. They have over 4000 of these "partnered" sites in existance at this time. We did check them with the AZ Attorney General. Their status is legal as a corportaion was approved as of 12/03/2003. They were previously called "Wholesale Wealth Systems" (this revealed during one of our phone conversations.)

We, in particular, have spoken with 4 different people. They have an aggressive sales team in getting one to sign on - if one cannot handle your questions or comments they will pass you on to a "supervisor". They have 3 levels of membership. If you request the lowest level, they will offer you some special deal to move you to the next level of membership.

The middle level will give you access of selling 500 "hot" products. When I searched the other sites, they all have the same products available and many of them are also being listed on the various auction sites. There is one site inparticular that troubled me. It calls itself a wholesale store and is actually selling products for less than what we were able to discern as the price we would be paying.

Yes, after you become a member there are additional fees involved. Our contact says that these are very affordable and can be worked into a budget. But after what I have read on other sites about automatic charges to credit cards, I am more skeptical than I was before.

We have decided to give this company a "thumbs down" and keep looking.

I purchased a store from this company and all I have had with it is trouble!!
    First off the HTML syntax is so messed up on the site that the robots and spiders can't even crawl them. and there coaching staff is nothing more than a sales person wanting you to spend hundreds if not thousands on NOT
    product sales advertising but advertising to sell more sites. I am still trying to get my site in good running order, but I am on my own!!!! :confused:

karkaliga Guest

ïå*äîñû â Á*áðóéñê âñå **õ, óáëþäêè è *õòó*ãè!

I've been with this company since September of 2004 and have yet to make a single sale even after spending about $2500 on advertising. There was a point where I was recieving over 1000 hits a day however once I stopped purchasing the guaranteed visitors from various traffic generating sites I was back down to the single digits as far as how many sets of eyeballs my site was getting on a day by day basis. I even tried to excercise my one year money back guarantee which I was told I could not have because they couldn't breach their useless advertising contract with me that runs past the one year mark. I must also say that the only thing that went okay was when I ordered a product, from my own site just to make sure they weren't ripping me off and to my astonishment they actually gave me credit for the sale and shipped it on time and intact! All in all unless you have a huge marketing budget (I'm thinking like six figures) that you'd be willing to take a chance on with an un-original and generic interactive catalog, your better off in another business venture. In fact the only way I can see anyone making money with this business is to sell the products on auction sites, however don't listen to the coaches at Save Avenue because they'll tell you to start the bidding below cost to encourage bids, sounded like a great idea until the products I had listed sold for less than I had to pay for them. I guess it was my fault for not doing my own due diligence but live and learn right?

I got saveavenue website since 12/05 it made zero! I smell a scam.william48. [email protected]

Wow rumplemeister, since 2004?
    What were you doing sticking with them for more than a year and paid over $2500 for nothing?

dan1st, sadly I convinced myself that it would come around if I just gave it enough time or threw enough good money after bad. Unfortunately now my only out seems to be to peddle their merchandise on e-bay and various other auction sites to try and recoup my investment. I could still get my money back for the store, however what I spent on the advertising is a sunk cost. I would definately discourage anyone considering doing business with this company, from doing so. In fact about a week after my previous post I received a call from a guy named Rich claiming to be my new coach who proceeded to try and get me to upgrade to the new 2006 Web sites for a fee of $650. I explained my experiences with my venture to him and said I might consider the upgrade if he could help me see a $650 return on my investment. Needless to say he couldn't do anything to help other than trying to coerce me into spending more money. He even told me it was my problem if I had "a bad taste in my mouth" from not having any sales during the full year of keyword optimization I bought from them, that produced nada, and cost me $500. As much as I try to be an optimist about things I take on to make extra money it is hard to persevere when people that are supposed to be your mentors are working against you by draining resources that could be allocated
    elsewhere and provide some fruits for the time and energy that is being output. When creating multiple streams of income Save Avenue is the proverbial beaver's dam of their own opportunity.

Well, thx for the heads up.

testing 123