+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Re: The EVILS of the Koran....

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    maybe i can find time to check it out.
    No sign of god (Elohim) but lots of directions from a dodgy looking and apparently self serving prophet. Heavy OT shit.

The Movie "limitless". Based on? (not NZT)

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    The Movie "limitless". Based on? (not NZT)
    the PERFECT DRUG!? why aint GOV pushing it!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

the PERFECT DRUG!? why aint GOV pushing it!?
    Based on Modafinil. Exaggerated but nevertheless . Judges, politicians, college students, Lawyers, all using it. Reviews on youtube. 15 hour half life. All retained information accessible.

never heard of it but i'm studying it now.....interesting!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

never heard of it but i'm studying it now.....interesting!
    Known as Nootropics.The only useful ones are Modafinil and Armodafinil. Moda comes in 200mg, Armo comes in 150mg. No doped up feeling, no high, no addiction, just clarity of thought. Prescribed for narcolepsy and night shift workers. I found out about it from a college student who left his thesis till the last night then (with the help of Moda) done it in one night and received a 99% (he was pissed about the missing 1% and suspected a conspiracy haha). THIS IS NOT A CLASS ANYTHING DRUG so I shouldn't receive punishment. Computer programmers, coders, software developers etc have found it very useful for breaking down the mental block and brain farts. Hope that other nut doesn't get his hands on it or there'll be no end to the shite that comes out of his end

which brings UP the question of do DRUGS ALONE determine a CHANGE of MIND set we might ask!? and while UNDER the INFLUENCE is a totally DIFF experience then coming BACK you might say!?

which brings UP the question of do DRUGS ALONE determine a CHANGE of MIND set we might ask!? and while UNDER the INFLUENCE is a totally DIFF experience then coming BACK you might say!?
    Once, while wasted and sitting alone in my armchair with some trance music pumping away, a line of sheep wearing green lipstick bounced through one wall, across my floor and disappeared through the opposite wall. It was very interesting but not worth any in dept discussion with regards to life in general.

i suppose life in general will ALWAYS be life in general!? but with the electronic access to everything now are bad and good changes of more encompassing effect in the works!?

i suppose life in general will ALWAYS be life in general!? but with the electronic access to everything now are bad and good changes of more encompassing effect in the works!?
    Strange you mention the electronic thing. While those sheep bounced along in a sort of computerized fashion, I wondered if, when primitive man was trippin on roots or whatever, did his "visions" appear computerized even before there were any computers. Just a trippy thought

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Strange you mention the electronic thing. While those sheep bounced along in a sort of computerized fashion, I wondered if, when primitive man was trippin on roots or whatever, did his "visions" appear computerized even before there were any computers. Just a trippy thought
    oh WOW now you crossed into the idea that the PLANT kingdom has WAYS to gain access to a higher PLANE you might say!? thru addiction in a higher creature!? the THING!!

oh WOW now you crossed into the idea that the PLANT kingdom has WAYS to gain access to a higher PLANE you might say!? thru addiction in a higher creature!? the THING!!
    The plant kingdom? Who crossed into that idea? Not me? Explain how you took that meaning.
    Last edited by chesty; 07-03-2017 at 04:02 AM.

DESTROY CHESTY THE SNAKE!