+ Reply to Thread

Can Someone Explain 12ProDaily???

I see tons of posts from that stupid ponzi whatever guy, and i'd like to know what this site is all about. I've been there but have not figured out where this money comes from, or how they are making the money... Could someone give me a short explanation of what the site is all about and what you have to do to make money...

Thanks!
    T.J. Worcester

Re: Can Someone Explain 12ProDaily???

Can you explain to us why you do consider ponzinemesis a STUPID guy, if you don't even know what he is talking about? :confused:
    Do you want to know what 12prodaily really is and how do they make money? Then click on ponzinemesis name in one of his posts and read all his posts...most of the answers you are looking for are exactly in the posts of that "stupid" guy :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by FairTradeAuthority
    Can you explain to us why you do consider ponzinemesis a STUPID guy, if you don't even know what he is talking about?

I consider him stupid because he is mad that he tried to go around the TOS and got caught, so he is telling everyone around the internet that it is a scam... he continulosly posts about how it is a scam, and i think that by the first few everyone realized that his opinion was that it was a scam, yet he continues to post all over the internet...

I was just looking for a quick 30 second explanation of it so I didn't have to go read every post from this guy...

Well the fact that no one seems to be able to explain it in 30 seconds looks bad.

The fact that ponzi's predictions haven't come true make him look like chicken little.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysne58
    Well the fact that no one seems to be able to explain it in 30 seconds looks bad.

The fact that ponzi's predictions haven't come true make him look like chicken little.
    12dailypro is an autosurf program that utilizes other income streams besides member dues and is diversivied into other business ventures, one of which is advertizing. It sets certain limits on upgrades and credits to ensure longevity. It has one of the most interactive forums & admin updates, is registered as a legitimate and verified business, and has shown consistant payment history since its inception....

Ok....60 seconds... whatever!

Do you really believe to the story of the 120,000$ ? lol

In 30 seconds....
    12daily asks for your money;
    you are in;
    you visit other 12daily members sites (actually you don't even need to visit them...you can run an autosurf program in the background and going out for a beer in the meantime);
    doing so you earn a 12% of what you have paid each and every day (minus admin expenses).

This is what officially 12dailypro is. How can you make a 12% daily profits
    simply faking a visit to another member website nobody knows, but if you believe that it is possible, go for it lol

Just bare in mind that on their Tos the clearly state that they can close the site tomorrow and you can lose all your money and you are not allowed to complain.

I hope this explanation is what you were looking for.

hey ravens please tell us the other income streams 12dp utilizes.....

anyway to the original poster i see youre from the US.... ponzi programs are illegal in the united states so if you joined 12dp youd be breaking the law.... dont do it man

Quote Originally Posted by littlerenee
    hey ravens please tell us the other income streams 12dp utilizes.....

anyway to the original poster i see youre from the US.... ponzi programs are illegal in the united states so if you joined 12dp youd be breaking the law.... dont do it man

Well that ends that thought, thanks :)

I wouldn't probably join anyways, dont really like the idea of giving my money away when they could always close the site and keep it...

Thanks everyone for the responses!

testing 12345