+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ponzi nemesis caught in another lie!!!

Well,shame on ponzi nemesis,12dp facts or woteva name he is calling himself now.While he's making useless noise on the net,i keep getting paid by 12dp and rolling out drums!This is my 4th dance in about a month plus.And this time in about 5 working days BAM!!!
    Ride on 12dp,it can only get better! ::) 8) :P

Above quote is my latest post on the 12dp got paid forum just this morning.
    What with all his(PN) predictions that anyone who upgrades won't get paid!
    Well,he's caught in another lie cos my upgrade expired on the 29th oct & i got paid right in my egold a/c on the 4th.Work that out & u'll discover its about 5 working days!
    I think you should just stop this your kangaroo campaign.Because you were caught trying to dupe 12dp of 125,000USD and got your account quarrantined shouldnt make you this bitter.If you are the learning type,it should just teach you to be straight in your dealings in life & not turn you into a roving spoiler! Continue to make this useless noise while all of us who are ready to play by the rules continue to rake in more dough!
    PONZI NEMESIS?I'll keep you posted when i get my next pay OK? :p :p :p

Ponzi Nemesis Guest

Re: ponzi nemesis caught in another lie!!!

Quote Originally Posted by goldlynks
    Above quote is my latest post on the 12dp got paid forum just this morning.
    What with all his(PN) predictions that anyone who upgrades won't get paid!
    Well,he's caught in another lie cos my upgrade expired on the 29th oct & i got paid right in my egold a/c on the 4th.Work that out & u'll discover its about 5 working days!
    I'm saying that anyone who upgrades now won't be paid, a very different thing.
    I think you should just stop this your kangaroo campaign.Because you were caught trying to dupe 12dp of 125,000USD and got your account quarrantined shouldnt make you this bitter.
    This is spin put out by 12dp trying to discredit their critics. See through it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ponzi Nemesis
    I'm saying that anyone who upgrades now won't be paid, a very different thing.This is spin put out by 12dp trying to discredit their critics. See through it!
    "Now" you say? That's what you said in OCTOBER! That's what you said in SEPTEMBER! "Now" to you is always in flux. You said "now" in response to one of my posts in October and I've been paid twice since thet "now." You probably don't see it because you are mentally derranged. So I have to appolgize for getting angry and swearing at you. I didn't realize I was dealing with a mentally retarded person... or criminally insane! Probably a little of both.

Ponzi Nemesis Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensmedicine
    "Now" you say? That's what you said in OCTOBER! That's what you said in SEPTEMBER! "Now" to you is always in flux. You said "now" in response to one of my posts in October and I've been paid twice since thet "now." You probably don't see it because you are mentally derranged. So I have to appolgize for getting angry and swearing at you. I didn't realize I was dealing with a mentally retarded person... or criminally insane! Probably a little of both.
    Post a link.

Post a link.
    One's not good enough. Have 5!

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=112337#post112337

Where you made false predictions about the time to receive payouts.

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=112337#post112337

post 126 where you say last week most people with money in now won't be paid. I was paid...

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=112070#post112070

post 121 same thing as last one.

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=108950#post108950

post 47

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=110471#post110471

post 88, I didn't lose it did I?

Ponzi Nemesis Guest

You've backed up nothing you suggested. I have said that most people with money in there now won't be paid - the fact that a few people have been paid in the past few days proves nothing.

You claim that I am "mentally derranged[sic]", yet you are the one who sits at home funneling his money into scams like 12daily Pro when you have mouths to feed. Shame on you.

hey goldlynks or anyone

please tell us where 12dp gets the money to pay people? then maybe we'll see whos wrong and whos right:)

Well I mean if I new how to make such money I dont think id tell anyone either lol ;) Its not that much they pay anyway theres programs that look even more like ponzi's that have been paying heaps more for even longer, they must have a pet leprechaun or have one captured :D

I'm saying that anyone who upgrades now won't be paid, a very different thing.
    You have stated this nonsense every time you had a chance for nearly 2 months now. Don't you think everyone has already heard it enough? Even worse...don't you think everyone knows everything you have said about 12 daily pro is also a lie?

Quote Originally Posted by littlerenee
    hey goldlynks or anyone

please tell us where 12dp gets the money to pay people? then maybe we'll see whos wrong and whos right:)
    Sometimes you have to think outside of the box for a change. Maybe you should read this post to educate yourself a bit more about the way 12 daily pro is able to pay members...

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=102859#post102859

.... I have said that most people with money in there now won't be paid - the fact that a few people have been paid in the past few days proves nothing.
    Hey!So now you become defensive eh? Buddie? Tell us the difference between six and half a dozen....!!! And stop playing with words :p
    Tell us just one,i repeat, just one person (apart from you that wanted to steal 125,000usd) who has not been paid! Just one person since you started your kangaroo campaign,and we'd oblidge you & leave in droves! Just one eh?

.....This is spin put out by 12dp trying to discredit their critics. See through it!
    Ok! JUst tell us or just mention one person/critic as you say,that has been so discredited or "spinned"apart from you....We're waiting!

someone Answer Renee, Where Do Autosurfs Get The Money To Pay You? If They Invest _your_ Money You Damn Better Know What They Do With It. They Have To Inform You All According To Law... So Please Tell Us. Unless You Are A Bunch Of Sheep.

Yes exactly this reserve fund what is it invested in the bank only pays 5% pa or similar and any more gov backed prog's bonds etc it gets locked in for years so what exactly is it.I dont think they have the time or expertise to trade forex so what exactly is it that the fund is invested in. :rolleyes:Ponzi nemesis is the only one who says they are a ponzi yet ive seen others who dont discredit them just simply state the truth they have some disclosure but not enough and they could take your money when ever theyd like and you couldnt do a thing. PS:Anyone want to come leprechaun hunting pm me (they have lots of gold) :D
    Last edited by TheCableGuy; 11-05-2005 at 10:23 PM.
    Im coming over with the stolen Karaoke machine.:rain:
    Do you want somebody to love do you need somebody to love.:rasta:

Hi all i'v been watching ponzi's remarks all he does is makes an ass of him self i believe nothing lastes forever i have lost big on scams and won big too i'v been paid 16 times by 12 daily it could go on for a long time or fold tomorrow so what its the chance you take nobody is forcing anyone to invest in them its all a gamble i could put money in the stock market and win big or lose big if your willing to win then you must be willing to lose too

Quote Originally Posted by bigloser
    Hi all i'v been watching ponzi's remarks all he does is makes an ass of him self i believe nothing lastes forever i have lost big on scams and won big too i'v been paid 16 times by 12 daily it could go on for a long time or fold tomorrow so what its the chance you take nobody is forcing anyone to invest in them its all a gamble i could put money in the stock market and win big or lose big if your willing to win then you must be willing to lose too
    Yeh agreed funny how he just picks on that particular one of which he has been banned from and lost 125k of scam money as he was so stupid as to not spend 300 dollars for some static ip's :D
    Im coming over with the stolen Karaoke machine.:rain:
    Do you want somebody to love do you need somebody to love.:rasta: