Date: 11/3/2005 2:36:03 PM Pacific Standard Time
    Reply To: youradvantagegroup@yahoo.com
    To: XXXXXXX@aol.com
    CC:
    BCC:
    Sent on:

Sent from the Internet (Details)
    Return-Path:
    Received: from rly-ya05.mx.aol.com (rly-ya05.mail.aol.com [172.18.141.87]) by air-ya03.mail.aol.com (v107.13) with ESMTP id MAILINYA32-165436a80132ea; Thu, 03 Nov 2005 17:36:03 -0500
    Received: from Site.CareerBuilder.com (rebelsm2.careerbuilder.com [66.45.112.137]) by rly-ya05.mx.aol.com (v107.13) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINYA57-165436a80132ea; Thu, 03 Nov 2005 16:24:36 -0500
    Received: from mail pickup service by Site.CareerBuilder.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC;
    Thu, 3 Nov 2005 16:24:30 -0500
    To: "JaneQtDoe"
    Reply-To: youradvantagegroup@yahoo.com
    Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 16:24:30 -0500
    Subject: CareerBuilder.com: Your resume caught my attention
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
    boundary="_=aspNetEmail=_8e8bc96464dc4eb984164e3d2076d329"
    X-Mailer: aspNetEmail ver 3.2.0.18
    X-CBEID: EN72TR6GNK1F2YNZY34
    X-CBOrig: REBELSM2
    X-CBEmailType: CandidateEmail
    X-CBEmailPriority: High
    Message-ID:
    X-OriginalArrivalTime: 03 Nov 2005 21:24:30.0932 (UTC) FILETIME=[FA64F140:01C5E0BC]
    X-AOL-IP: 66.45.112.137
    X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE: 1:2:305273275:10737418
    X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT: 2
    =======================================
    HERE IS THE E-MAIL TEXT:

Your resume caught my attention

A rare alliance has recently been formed between our 33 year old, New York Stock Exchange Company, Pre Paid Legal Services, Inc. and the largest risk management and criminal investigation company in the world, Kroll, for the roll out of a new and very comprehensive Identity Theft Shield.

We are looking for entrepreneurial people for direct business-to-business marketing as well as employee group marketing. In addition we are seeking associates to build and train marketing teams.

Our associates are independent and work out of their homes. They set their own hours, are paid immediate\daily advance commissions, and can take advantage of numerous legitimate home based business tax deductions, and can also develop an ongoing, residual income stream for life. After a year associates can also qualify for a car bonus.

If you're up for the challenge to develop multiple streams of income, full or part time, to secure your financial future, please visit our website at www.greatcareeroption.com
    It will give you a better understanding of our company as well as our compensation plan.

After you have viewed the information please call one of us to discuss your qualifications and the opportunity further.

Margo Maier 843-270-0734 Angel Quintero 843-200-8760

If we don't hear back from you, we do wish you the best in finding whatever you are looking for.

Thank you.

Margo E. Maier and Angel R. Quintero
    The Advantage Group

Although we would not contact you again unless you contacted us desiring more information, if you would like to be removed from my future mailings about the opportunity of Pre-Paid Legal Services Inc, please reply and type REMOVE in the subject line.

If you have questions or comments for CareerBuilder.com, please use our feedback form.
    This email was sent from Account ID AQ3XM6GQ8L48ZV329F and by this logged in User U8B04965NZZSWL0JKVC
    JaneQtDoe

Re: WATCH OUT 4 => www.greatcareeroption.com & The Advantage Group

I did searches on google for advantage group, prepaid legal and kroll. The only one that really checked out was Kroll and I didn't see anything on their site about a partnership with any prepaid legal service entity.

Prepaid legal services is an mlm. I did find a link to it when I put in prepaid legal. But there were a host of others as well.

I found a number of links to sites of businesses using advantage group in their name somewhere, none came close to matching the business described in this email.

Aside from the fact that the email was sent from yahoo.com which is a really good clue that its not for real, these limited searches also back that up. This is most likely a scam.

I received the same letter today; however, when I pasted the address into my browser, I received a message saying the site had been shut down. Don't get excited yet.....the next message in my inbox wasn't from Michael -- instead it was from "Professional Recruiters", yet it had almost the same exact wording....and this link still works :eek: :

Response to Resume - KY
    This letter is sent in response to your resume posting on Careerbuilder.com.

A rare alliance has recently been formed between our 33 year old, New York Stock Exchange Company, Pre Paid Legal Services, Inc. and the largest risk management and criminal investigation company in the world, Kroll, for the roll out of a new and very comprehensive Identity Theft Shield.

We are looking for entrepreneurial people for direct business-to-business marketing as well as employee group marketing. In addition we are seeking associates to build and train marketing teams.

Our associates are independent and work out of their homes. They set their own hours, are paid immediate\daily advance commissions, and can take advantage of numerous legitimate home based business tax deductions, and can also develop an ongoing, residual income stream for life. After a year associates can also qualify for a car bonus.

If you're up for the challenge to develop multiple streams of income, full or part time, to secure your financial future, please respond to this business opportunity immediately.

If you are interested in moving to the second phase, please fill out the information form at www.tarkentongroup.com ( You may be requires to copy and paste link to access application on the web).

If we don't hear back from you, we do wish you the best in finding whatever you are looking for.

Thank you.

The Tarkenton Group

Although we would not contact you again unless you contacted us desiring more information, if you would like to be removed from my future mailings about the opportunity of Pre-Paid Legal Services Inc, please reply and type REMOVE in the subject line.

If you have questions or comments for CareerBuilder.com, please use our feedback form.
    This email was sent from Account ID AP5VT5YM1J5SZ7D2BJ and by this logged in User U1P6PZ6036D73JPVZG6

Shut down by themselves, not suspended by the host.
    See Yahoo cache http://216.109.125.130/search/cache?...icp=1&.intl=us
    All pages and movies still on the server.

With this last one, looks like he's trying to copy the Defrawy scam's MO.

This is their new website...www.tarkentongroup.com

Subject:CareerBuilder.com: Response to Resume - TX

This letter is sent in response to your resume posting on Careerbuilder.com.

If you're up for the challenge to develop multiple streams of income, full or part time, to secure your financial future, please respond to this business opportunity immediately.

If you are interested in moving to the second phase, please fill out the information form at www.tarkentongroup.com (You may be required to copy and paste link to access application on the web).

Thank you.

The Tarkenton Group

6. 03-25-2006, 08:37 PM

Reason
    wrong post

i need to watch out for these

Rusted is offline Gold Scams Member User Rank

Oh clucky one, why you are bumping all this old stuff? Couldn't all old threads just lock after three months?

Well, to clear this up...

I own www.greatcareeroption.com. A while ago, I posted some videos about what Pre-Paid Legal Services offers as an employee benefit (at thousands of companies across the United States), and what the service offers... as well as some information about the business, which is an MLM, but a legitimate one. (Take a look at the stock and what lots of major publications have to say that is positive.)

I'm not here to talk about the company though.

Within a couple of weeks, the site had been hammered to death with traffic. 7 videos * 10 mB/each, and my host didn't have the bandwidth I have now...

Anyway, the site is down, I'm the only one using it, and I would like to know if anyone knows if it's still associated with SPAM lists. I have NO intentions of ever putting those videos back up. You wouldn't believe the annoyance it caused.

Does anyone know how I get it off of SPAM lists, or where I even check to see what can be done - or if it's on SPAM listings?

testing 123