+ Reply to Thread

Canada's Most Dishonest Lawyer = William Gimour - Cheats Clients & Own Wife Too!

I think I am not the only one ripped off by this guy since other people have complained about him on other forums but I just want to let you all know that any bill this guy sends you you for work he claims he did will be at least 80%-150% more than what you were originally quoted. Bill is a billing fraud wizard and will even charge you for phone calls he cannot even prove he made and private investigators, and "expert consultants" who do not even exist,

He never has time to meet with his clients once you pay him, yet I ran into him at a strip joint in Toronto and he is already shit-faced drunk at 4 pm in the afternoon. When I told him I wanted my money back he laughed and so I told I would go to the police. He laughed even louder and claimed the Peel Police Department was one of his clients! This turned out to be true actually. So I then said I would go make a complaint with the Law Society and he claimed that the old Director Mr. Heintz was a good friend and classmate of his. Finally the asshole tells me to relax because his legal bill is a "tax deduction" and then offers me a drink and wants to send me off with one of the girls to get "destressed" - his treat. I was fuming angry and he just said I was "overreacting" to his $150,000 legal bill. His original quote was "about $50,000 - $60,000".

I finished my beer and left because I was about to lose it with this jerk. But after I went out to my car, I realized I left my keys on the table where Gilmour was getting a lap dance. When I went back to pick them up, Gilmour was sitting there getting a blow job while his cell phone just rang away!

Two weeks later I met a guy who offered to introduce me to his lawyer and then that lawyer just laughed when I told him about Gilmour. When I asked him what was so funny, he said he would send me a link. The next day I received two links from the guy and this is one of them http://gilmourlawsocietycomplaint.wordpress.com. The other link was a photo of Gilmour at some party where he was passed out in a chair and someone wrote the word "Snitch" on his forehead with a marker. Maybe that had something to do with this although I cannot be sure http://www.whosarat.websitetoolbox.c...illiam+gilmour
    Last edited by Legal Victim; 04-06-2016 at 07:59 PM.

Re: Canada's Most Dishonest Lawyer = William Gimour - Cheats Clients & Own Wife Too!

Thanks for the heads up but we already know about this guy for the last five years but he hired some hackers to delete about five or six warning threads. He supposedly was the last guy to see a murder victim named "Kelly" alive in Toronto in the 80s. He was banging the wife of one of his RCMP buddies. Bill is a great guy.

Xinhuanet.

in May 13th, the State Council held a national television and telephone conference,golden goose outlet, mobilization and deployment of the State Council, the transformation of the functions of the agency. Li Keqiang, member of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee and Premier of the state council. Xinhua News Agency reporter Liu Weibing photo < p > followed by crack the government power control problem, solve side minus side, less bright dark growth of reform and chronic illness, the establishment of long-term mechanism, accountability, accept supervision, improve the self purification of independent ability. Government reform is the most easy to fall into the vicious circle of the interests of the sector in, lead to "Jane" after "increase", "increase" minus "ills, and therefore suffered criticized and questioned. The "decentralization" itself is the "power corruption" a fundamental solution. And clear requirements in an open and transparent accept supervision by the masses, to track overseeing the implementation of the tasks and be included in the annual assessment, is said to do, sincere letter,moncler outlet, only in this way can we let the people and the government together to tackle tough, to really solve the "decentralization". first break the relationship between government and market, government and society, the establishment of the government to create a good environment for development, to provide quality public services, the ability to maintain social fairness and justice. In the current social transformation period,air max 90 outlet, the scientific orientation of good governance is the service type government which is functional science, structural optimization, clean and efficient, and the people's satisfaction. Therefore the "decentralization", the matter the tube micro firmly put to the market, given to the society, scientific to put the power drain,hogan outlet online, the affairs of the tube tube well, is the proper meaning of the social transformation in the development of the problem and effective answer. Prior approval of delegating, regulation in place, supervision afterwards useful is effectively prevent the government offside, vacancy,hogan outlet, dislocation, really stimulate the body to create a vibrant market and economic development within the raw power and social fairness control ability of the effective means. Only in this way can solve the government in the market, social relations in the tube, the tube is not good, the awkward role of the tube,nike air max outlet, the establishment of service type,hogan outlet, innovative, functional in place, the operation of efficient government. April 22nd, May 6th, May 13th, it can be said that these three specific time node is China's new government to promote its own administrative functions of reform, implementation,golden goose saldi, pragmatic, realistic and clear roadmap. "decentralization" series of comments four in the first two time nodes, the State Council executive meeting decided to push forward the implementation of a strong push to cancel and decentralization 71, 62 administrative examination and approval. In the key of a third point in time, the State Council convened the national television and telephone conference,giubbotti moncler outlet, the transformation of the functions of the institutions to. The task fell to implement sounded the clarion call, send out offensive of the mobilization. Prime Minister Li Keqiang said: under no turning back, resolutely fight this battle. , the people's government,air max homme pas cher, the policy direction. In this "ton output capacity" like the government the right to self cutting, self tight battle,occhiali ray ban outlet, "decentralization" is the society and the people relaxed and anticipated immediate effect is to build an upgraded version of the Chinese economy, to stimulate the creativity of the Chinese society great burst. These "tight" and "loose",moncler sito ufficiale, which contains the government's power and ability to break the. Related topics: The old man caught the thief after the emotional o one is to promote the PM2.5 into the pollutant emission reduction statistics, monitoring and assessment system. By adjusting the economic structure, optimizing the mode of production, changing life and consumption patterns, from the source to reduce PM2.5 emissions.

Re: Xinhuanet.

To be honest I never expect lawyers to be honest or even ethical. But this guy Gilmour seems to worthy of disbarment.

Quote Originally Posted by Antibiotic View Post
    To be honest I never expect lawyers to be honest or even ethical. But this guy Gilmour seems to worthy of disbarment.
    Yes he should be disbarred but the reason he still wears lawyer robes is explained quite well here: http://lawsocietyofuppercanada.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Time 4 Truth View Post
    Yes he should be disbarred but the reason he still wears lawyer robes is explained quite well here: http://lawsocietyofuppercanada.wordpress.com/

Holy Shit! That Law Society should be prosecuted for racketeering!