+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: dropshipdesign.com (for ebay) - anyone done it

I have used it and it is a complete scam. Never mind the price which is outrageously high, never mind the lack of quality products; they are liars and crooks. They promise complete money back as well as satisfaction guaranty, they never live up to any of it.

I paid for the basic plan and browsed through the products and decided that it was not for me because of high prices and the low quality items. I was thinking about asking for a refund which they promised. meanwhile, I got a call from one of their sales rep, he was trying to sell me his personal advice for $1000. He said that he can help me make $10,000 in two months. I told him no; after 45 mins on the phone with him trying to say no, he finally got mad and called me stupid for not paying them that $1,000.

The next day I contacted the company an asked for a refund. I was told that it would processed in a week or two. After two weeks, I was told that they are still processing. I was getting close to the 30 days money back limit. So I called them to get a real answer, again, I was told that they would process as soon as possible and get me my money back. At this point I am pissed and almost ready to give up but I did not want this crooks to get away with it so I called them again, no answer, no answers to emails as well. Finally the 30 days pass and my refund has still not been processed. Legally since I requested my refund well before the 30 days (2 days after I signed up), I am still entitled to my money but how am I supposed to get it when they won't even respond.

Advise to anyone thinking about using them, complete scam to prey on people who don't know better. they may stick you up with additional fees for their premium services; plus the products are crap with high price tag.

Re: dropshipdesign.com (for ebay) - anyone done it?

Well, they are basically a scam. A scam means someone gets something from another, under false pretense.

They may or may not legally be a scam but operate under the same pretense. What they offer compared to what they state and charge is like a gas station saying they have the best prices in town but when you get there, they are 5 cents over everyone else and they are at the edge of town and you're on empty.

Same concept different mechanics.

Saw the whois info and looks like some guy is running this operation out of his house. If you're good with website building and internet marketing you can make some good coin.

Figure, if he gets 20,000 people to his site every year and just 1% join, he makes 40,000 and that's not including commissions from product and re signs, and these numbers are on the low end. If he gets 2%, he makes 80,000.
    I want more free gifts!

testing 123

testing 12345

Similar Threads

1. Ebay Froud : ebay id: jamesa.riley
    By ukstar76 in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2013, 02:52 AM
  2. What the feck is the deal with DropShipDesign?
    By srobinson2011 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-31-2011, 01:14 PM
  3. My take on DropShipDesign Website Package
    By Whoa in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-26-2006, 04:56 AM
  4. Dropshipdesign
    By bdaniel in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2006, 11:10 PM
  5. What about Ebay?
    By USNavySubSailor in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 03:47 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
$100, 000, 129, 2008, access, account, accounts, accurate, act, acted, action, actions, add, added, address, advent, advertising, advice, affiliates, afford, age, agree, agreement, ain, aka, alds, alert, allowing, alot, als, also, amazing, angeles, annual, another, answer, answers, appraisal, april, are, arizona, arrow, art, artist, ation, attention, auction, auctions, authentic, ave, avoid, away, back, bad, base, basic, basically, bat, bay, bbb, become, before, best, bet, better, bids, biggest, billi, bit, blackmail, blame, blogs, blue, book, bought, bragged, bring, building, bunch, bur, business, businesses, busy, button, buy, buyers, buying, called, calling, came, campaign, cancel, cannot, cant, card, care, case, caught, cer, chain, chance, che, cheapest, checking, cher, chris, civil, claiming, claims, class, click, close, club, coin, collect, com, coming, comme, comments, commerce, commit, company., comparable, compare, complain, complete, con, condi, consumer, continue, continues, correct, correction, cost, costly, costs, could, couldn, counter, court order, cover, crap, credit, criminals, critical, customer, customers, cut, daily, dallas, dam, dashboard, day, days, dead, dealing, decided, ded, delete, deliver, delivered, delivery, department, described, description, designed, did, didn, didnt, difference, different, difficult, ding, dirty, disco, discontinued, discounts, doesn, dollar, don, done, dont, dow, dozen, dream, drop, dropshipdesign, duc, duck, due, dummies, e-commerce, ear, earlier, earn, ebay, edge, eed, email address, eme, empty, end, ended, eric, ethical, eur, excellent, experience, experts, extra, eyes, fac, fail, failed, fails, failure, fair, fast, fault, feb, federal, fedex, fee, feel, felt, field, fina, financial, find, finished, five, fix, fla, flooded, fool, for sale, ford, forgot, fork, forward, friday, front, fry, fully, funds, gas, gen, general, general public, generic, genius, get, getting, giving, goal, good, google, got, great, ground, group, grow, guaranty, guy, guys, had, han, hand, handle, happened, happening, hard, hassle, headquarters, heard, hell, help, helps, hey, hiding, high, higher, highly, him, his, homework, honor, horrible, hose, hosting, hours, house, html, https, ial, ill, ime, implemented, income, index, individual, individuals, industry, info, ing, inter, interested, interesting, interview, involves, ion, isn, issue, issues, ist, item, its, jack, jerk, jim, join, joined, joke, junk, just, keep, kill, kind, knock, know, large, last, latest, lawsuit, lea, leaving, legally, legit, legitimate, less, letter, liars, license, life, like, limited, line, lines, lis, lisa, listed, listing, living, llc, loan, local, logo, lol, long, longer, los, lose, loser, losing, lot, luck, lying, machine, mad, main, make, makes, making, malta, many, maps, mar, market, marti, match, matter, mea, meet, member, members, membership, microsoft, might, million, millions, mind, minutes, model, monday, month, more, multiple, navy, need, needed, ner, never, news, nice, nigeria, nigerian, nigh, night, nobody, now, number, numbers, offering, offs, one, onli, online, online business, only, onto, open, operation, opportunities, opportunity, options, order, ordered, ore, org, our, overwhelming, package, page, part, pas, pass, password, paying, payment, payments, people, perfect, perfume, person, personal, personally, persons, peter, phone number, php, picture, piece, pissed, place, plain, plane, player, please, plenty, point, policy, poor, por, pos, possible, post, posted, posting, posts, power, pray, prepared, preparing, pretty, prevent, price, prices, prior, process, product, products, profit, profits, promise, promised, promote, promotion, proves, public, pure, purely, putting, quality, question, questions, quick, quit, quote, race, raising, ran, random, ranking, rare, raw, read, ready, real, reality, reasonable, reasons, received, red, reduce, refund, refunded, refurbished, refused, regarding, register, registered, related, release, remarks, removed, renewal, renewed, rep, reported, reporting, research, reserve, respond, response, rest, retail, returned, rich, ridiculous, right, ring, rip, ripped, risk, room, run, sale, sales, satisfied, scam, scam artist, scammed, scammers, scams, screw, screwed, scripts, search, searching, secrets, seem, selecting, sell, seller, selling, sen, sending, ser, service, services, set, setup, ship, shipping, shop, shopping, short, should, shouldn, showed, shows, shut, signed, silent, simple, simply, sir, site, skin, small, sold, someone, sometimes, sony, soo, sorry, sounds, sources, speak, specifically, spend, spent, stage, star, start, started, starting, starts, state, stated, station, stay, steal, stinks, stock, stood, stop, stopped, stops, story, straw, stupid, succeed, successful, such, sucking, sucks, sue, suggested, sun, supplier, suppliers, supply, support, suppose, sure, swi, system, tag, take, takes, taking, talk, teach, tech, technical, ted, terrible, test, testing, than, that, the, their, theives, these, they, thing, thought, thread, threads, ticket, til, tim, time, times, tits, today, told, tomorrow, ton, tonight, top, total, tough, town, trac, trace, track, trade, transcripts, trap, tried, tries, trust, trusted, try, types, une, uni, unique, unit, unlimited, update, updates, ure, url, usa, user, uses, usual, ven, verified, verify, version, vest, view, vince, wait, waiting, walmart, wanted, wary, way, ways, website, websites, week, weeks, when, which, will, win, wise, won, wont, worked, working, works, worse, worth, wrong, yahoo, year, years, you, your, yrs

View Tag Cloud