+ Reply to Thread

No more MCA ... due to Rodney Walker

I joined about 6 weeks ago under sponsor Rodney Walker

I tracked inquiries via ads placed and had 17 folks confirm the calls off the ads I was running were being picked up by Rodney Walker - all them ordered with credit going to Walker off my ads placed !!

His "supplied" system I've never seen folks complain about on youtube and elsewhere - 100% scam allowing Walker to steal income from associates

The dude is a criminal

Re: No more MCA ... due to Rodney Walker

Carey Larson ... well stated!!

I counted 23 orders that Rodney Walker stole from me via his scamming system setup

complete punk scammer is all he is

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Brader View Post
    Carey Larson ... well stated!!

I counted 23 orders that Rodney Walker stole from me via his scamming system setup

complete punk scammer is all he is

Quote Originally Posted by Carey Larson View Post
    I joined about 6 weeks ago under sponsor Rodney Walker

I tracked inquiries via ads placed and had 17 folks confirm the calls off the ads I was running were being picked up by Rodney Walker - all them ordered with credit going to Walker off my ads placed !!

His "supplied" system I've never seen folks complain about on youtube and elsewhere - 100% scam allowing Walker to steal income from associates

The dude is a criminal

Interesting, but it sounds like you guys did pretty well for yourselves. Does that prove that MCA isn't a scam? I don't know, why not try joining under somebody else?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmyst87 View Post
    Interesting, but it sounds like you guys did pretty well for yourselves. Does that prove that MCA isn't a scam? I don't know, why not try joining under somebody else?
    The "guys" that you are referring to are one guy. He has conversations with himself in this forum. Apparently, Rodney Walker made this guy angry as well. Does the name Mitch Becker ring a bell?
    Last edited by Richard 3; 11-08-2017 at 09:15 AM. Reason: To remove homoerotic content.
    Cat Police - SF

Thread started by MITCH THE BITCH BECKER, and REPLYS are also by MITCH BECKER. He uses different screen names to chat with himself. MItch Becker I got $10,000 for you to show up at my door step. Let me know when you at the door and the cash will be in a shoe box.

Now you know my number bitch

and you know my address

Stop acting like a girl with all these fake comments and lies and show up at my house pusssssyy