+ Reply to Thread

Hillary Clinton has a 15 year-old criminal skeleton to hide and no closet is big enough!

While she was Senator, Hillary had the chance to stop the 2008 financial collapse, but instead, actually helped the Wall Street CEOs rape the public as a favor to a U.S. Department of Justice friend (Jack Goldberg) and his drug dealing brother, both of whom made $100K cash contributions to Hillary's campaign. Where did this money come from? From more than 20 tons a month of cocaine being smuggled first into Canada (Chapeau Field, in Montreal) and then across Indian lands into upstate New York. Uncle Sam was flying the airplanes, just as they were into Saskatchewan when corrupt FBI agent Terry Nelson was caught in 1997 and arrested

http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/...ere-proof.html

Excuse me? You say the American government fights to keep drugs out of North America? Maybe you should take a look at the photo and consult with the Mexican and Venezuelan and Costa Rican governments who also disagree with you!

Scroll Down

"
    "
    "
    "
    "
    "
    If you still have a hard time digesting this, remember the Contras and Oliver North? Well read here http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-...s-2454912.html,
    Last edited by Antibiotic; 04-04-2016 at 09:36 AM.

Re: Hillary Clinton has a 15 year-old criminal skeleton to hide and no closet is big enough!

truth is never to horrible.........is that you!? hey i think taut i taw this story in the national enquirer!? boy we could all use some of that cocaine these days shame to see it go to waste!?:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: Hillary Clinton has a 15 year-old criminal skeleton to hide and no closet is big enough!

OMG, does anyone fact check anything? 400 tons or 800,000 lbs of cocaine? A C5A, the largest US cargo plane can carry 122 tons.

For s sake. try to learn something besides blindly posting bull shit

When you Google this particular story it says there was 4 tons of cocaine. Someone got carried away and used some zeros.

Is this story true, I don't know but Hillary Clinton sure isn't going to be prosecuted for anything, not even for her server and the classified email scandal.

I don't see where an exact amount of cocaine was cited, but let's say it is a typo. I think the point of focus should be that Senator Clinton took money from drug dealers AND MOST IMPORTANTLY... DI NOTHING to stop the money laundering of over $1B on Wall Street which was her legal domain for oversight. I think most responsible Senators would launch a formal investigation. Hillary focused on the campaign money instead. Not the kind of person I want in the White House.

Your link is gone OP. Some people may be smart enough to find it in cache. For others: http://www.scam.com/entry.php?3233-H...reet-banksters
    Last edited by Fat Man Frank; 04-27-2016 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Man Frank View Post
    I don't see where an exact amount of cocaine was cited, but let's say it is a typo. I think the point of focus should be that Senator Clinton took money from drug dealers AND MOST IMPORTANTLY... DI NOTHING to stop the money laundering of over $1B on Wall Street which was her legal domain for oversight. I think most responsible Senators would launch a formal investigation. Hillary focused on the campaign money instead. Not the kind of person I want in the White House.

Your link is gone OP. Some people may be smart enough to find it in cache. For others: http://www.scam.com/entry.php?3233-H...reet-banksters
    This is why the sleazy bitch stayed quiet about the Saudi Arabia 911 connection I believe. She clearly knew about the inside job paid for by the Saudis but she was making too much money from the Wall Street crowd to stir up any problems for Bush and Cheney because they knew all about her husband and Mena and could kill her political career with some leaks of their own. http://nypost.com/2016/04/17/how-us-...i-role-in-911/ and http://www.scam.com/entry.php?3644-H...e-Is-The-Proof!

Re: Hillary Clinton has a 15 year-old criminal skeleton to hide and no closet is big enou

Not one media outlet will touch the Jack Goldberg connection who is the common bond between the Wall Street money launderers and both The Clinton Foundation and Jeb Bush.

Goldberg was a New York AUSA with the DOJ who was personal partners with FBI agent Terry Nelson who former CIA pilot Chip Tatum says he met at the home of the Bush family in Florida. According to the shit being censored fromthe internet Goldbergs Panama bank account in Panama at Morgan & Morgan was the proxy port for all the pay-offs andbribes to Hillary and Gov. Bush, and others from both parties.

Because both parrties were involved in sucking up these black campaign contributions, everyone is staying mum about Goldberg imo. Anonymous and Wikileaks need to expose Goldberg and all assets. How the does a bloody government prosecutor retire with $50 million in net asset value and 4 flats in three countries? What is old Jack doing today - hiding in Paraguay or ???