+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marah hamilton

Marah hamilton

From Marah hamilton < marahhamilton001@hotmail.com>
    To <>
    Sent Monday, April 4, 2016 at 8:09 PM

Here is the name and address of the Supervisor Foster Home.
    Name Diaz Carlos,
    Address 1931 Old National High Way. Atlanta GA 30349.
    Money should be sent in Minute to Minute Transfer . Cell 5101699437

To <>
    Sent Monday, April 4, 2016 at 11:48 AM

Hello,

Am so sorry for getting back to you late i lost my dad yesterday morning and on waking up again i got a bad news from the Matron of the Foster home yesterday so i have really been down. 2 of the kids there need funds to undergo surgical operation.

Below is the details of the check which is your FIRST TASK that will be delivered to you via USPS on Today Monday 4th of April 2016.

Below is the Check Details:
    Amount: $1,955

Once you receive the check, i want you to deposit the check at your bank and get back to me with the available balance after the deposit. The payment normally takes 24 hours to clear. However, Our Company is donating it to the Foster homes. I contacted the foster home to get the list of items needed but what they told me was that they will rather prefer that we send the funds down to them in cash because 2 of the kids there need funds to undergo surgical operation, and this has been pending because they are waiting for funds to carry out the operation. So we have reached an accord, Once the Check clears, you are to deduct $500 for your pay,then you are to send the remaining money via Money Gram/Western union to the Foster homes.Breakdown of how to disburse funds.

After deducting your wages of $500, you will be left with $1,455 then deduct the Money Gram/Western union charges for sending Money in 10 MINUTES service from the $1,455 and send the remain to the Matron of the Foster homes.The Sending fee are to be deducted from the funds,and also let me know as soon as you have the funds with you so that i can give you the Matron
    information.

However, i will be waiting to read back from you ASAP today and i also have some other assignment for you to do once this task is completed.I want you to be rest assured that I'll never stress you at all in any assignment given to you and i promise to pay your wages weekly as we both agreed.
    I hope to have your 100% loyalty and co -operation to this organization.Take good care of yourself, wishing you all the best.

Best Regards,
    Marah Hamilton
    MarahHamilton INC

To <>
    Sent Saturday, April 2, 2016 at 12:46 AM

Hello
    I wish to congratulate you on this new job. Your information has been verified and it has been confirmed, Which means you can be trusted because your job also include handling of funds and Materials.Your official assignment starts on MONDAY 4TH of APRIL 2016 and i want to remind you again that the a Check shall be mailed out to you as well and it will be used to fund the purchases of items for the foster homes and once you have received the funds, i will email you the list containing the items and mailing addresses of the foster homes where the gifts will be sent. Also to let you know that every necessary employment papers shall be mailed to you on Saturday 9TH of APRIL 2016 so that you can fill everything and send it back to me.

Every Week, we engage in a Corporate Social Responsibility by catering for needs of Foster homes across the States. There are list of items to be gotten this week and you will be responsible for purchasing the items at any nearest store around you and mailing them to the foster homes. Your weekly wage, and payment for the gifts to the foster homes will be sent to you ASAP for you to make immediate purchase of the gifts.

I will get back to you with more information including the tracking number of the check payment once mailed to you, the funds will also include your weekly pay of $500. Please acknowledge the receipt of this email to assure me that you are ready to get stated.

A one day Seminal will be held on Saturday 9th of April 2016 for all new employees after you must have signed the needed documents for your employment and also meet other staffs including Myself, the Manager and the company Supervisor will be present at the workshop. Further details about the venue of the Seminal will be determined before the seminal date.

Email back ASAP to confirm you received this notification and to confirm your readiness.Once again if given this grate opportunity,I hope to have your 100% loyalty and co -operation to this organization.

Best Regards,
    Marah Hamilton
    MarahHamilton INC
    From Marah hamilton
    To <>
    Sent Friday, April 1, 2016 at 4:26 PM

Dear Applicant

I am replying back to your message concerning the Job posted on Craigslist/Indeed/Backpage in which you're interested in. Unfortunately the available job positions as of now are that of are EXTERNAL FINANCIAL ASSISTANT,PERSONAL ASSISTANT ,RECEPTIONIST ,ACCOUNTANT .I hope to have your 100% loyalty and co -operation to this organization in any of this positions.

My name is Marah Hamilton. I am the Director MarahHamilton INC. I'm looking for someone that can be trusted and reliable to work very well with good understanding.

ABOUT THE COMPANY
    Marah Hamilton INC is to be the Best RF provider for leading edge wireless communication partners in the Telecommunication and Satellite Industries. Established in 2000, Marah Hamilton INC was the first company to specialize in the designing and manufacturing of microwave and satellite communication products in Taiwan. Lamshine INC has the headquartered in the Hsinchu Science Park, also known as the “Silicon Valley of Taiwan With additional manufacturing facilities located in Wuxi China. Our Corporate Office is located at R&D center in California including other 5 different locations across the country.

SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
    It is pertinent for every organization to give back to the environment where it operates. And for an Organisation to be socially responsible, Integrated & Management Solutions has randomly selected some Foster homes across the country. We requested for the lists of their needs and we intend to provide those needs along with other donations. It is the duty of our External Financial Assistant to carry out this task, this position is a temporary one that will last for 3 months of your probational period. You shall then decide if you still want to continue working withthe organization after the 3 months.Basic wage is $500 Weekly ($2,000 Monthly) As the External Financial Assistant, your activities amongst other things will include:

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
    -Get the prices of the needed items.
    -Mailing of purchased items to the designated
    foster homes.
    -Filing of purchase receipts for record purpose.
    -Acting as an alternative telephone correspondence
    while I'm away.
    -Making regular contacts and drop-offs on my
    behalf.
    -Sending of cash donations to the Foster homes.
    Position: External Financial Assistant
    Type: Part-Time
    Hours: 20 Hours per week
    Days: 3 days per week
    Weekly Pay: $500
    BENEFITS:
    • AD & D Insurance
    • 401(k)
    • Free Medicals

DO CONFIRM ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POSITION BYPROVIDING BELOW DETAILS. DECLINE THE OFFER BY NOT
    REPLYING, OR SAYING NO.

PLEASE COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM REQUIREMENT
    BELOW:
    Full Names:
    Mailing Address:
    Apartment# (If any):
    City, State, Zip Code:
    Cell Phone Number:
    Current Job:
    How often do you check your email daily?

A one day Seminal will be held on Saturday 9th of April 2016 for all new employees after you must have signed the needed documents for your employment and also meet other staffs including Myself, the Manager and the company Supervisor will be present at the workshop. Further details about the venue of the Seminal will be determined before the seminal date.

Also Please acknowledge the receipt of this email to assure me that you are ready for the job by sending a reply text to me on (774) 203-4632 stating your name.

Best Regards,
    Marah Hamilton
    MarahHamilton INC

Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 15:02:00 -0400
    To: angelnathan881@yahoo.com
    Subject: cleaning

Please tell me more!

PART TIME OFFICE CLEANING

Looking for honest hard working couple team to clean office area and restrooms,monday through friday 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm experienced a plus $1500.00 per month

Please send resume :
    ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ angelnathan881 [@] yahoo com ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
    Thanks for your consideration. Please don't replay via craigslist.
    Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
    do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers post id: 5163265443
    Last edited by falconsfan15; 04-04-2016 at 08:17 PM.