+ Reply to Thread

Is This Happening to You?

It has happened twice now when I click a thread I have participated in. I am hijacked from scam.com to this page:
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Re: Is This Happening to You?

Forgot to mention I get stuck in an endless loop that's very hard to get out of.

If this is his attempt at advertising revenue, he's gonna lose the last few posters he has.
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    It has happened twice now when I click a thread I have participated in. I am hijacked from scam.com to this page:
    Hasn't happened to me yet but I haven't made many posts. I'll let you know if it happens.

Hope it's not my phone.

It doesn't happen much, but it happens when I touch plain text, not a link. My antivirus doesn't report a problem

It hasn't happened on my phone.
    The scam.com phone app is so messed up. I remember George asking a question a while ago about changing the format of the phone app. I thought dear God leave the app alone. Sure enough, banner ads are now pushing content out.
    "Wag more, bark less."

Update:

It only happens on my phone and it happens on other sites. I think it's an app I installed trying to generate an income off his free app. Can't blame him for that