+ Reply to Thread

Invite Muslim "Refugees" Into Your Home

And this is what you can expect....

They seem to be assimilating quite well, no?

Muslims march down a German street chanting, “With Allah’s help, we shall conquer you!”
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...conquer-video/
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Re: Invite Muslim "Refugees" Into Your Home

what video i cant find any video!? and let me guess, its 10 yrs old!? some of these sites are worse than national enquirer!? onward christian soldiers, marching as to WAR!? :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Wnow lexx, if you can't figure out how to click links, stay off the damn internet Superhighway! It's dangerous out there if you don't know what you oure doing!
    https://mobile.twitter.com/AusAesthe...28977083801600

BTW, it's March 31 2016, but I'm sure you'll find another reason to hide from what's going on in the real world.
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

buncha protesters marching and yelling hardly qualifies as something to lose 1's composure over........i've seen/heard about worse. hardly a historical precedent. am i aware of the atmosphere of fear nad intimidation used by politics of the right......SURE! just like the story of moses and the pharoh, the christian snake will swallow the opposing snake!? thats if you keep the faith!? turn the other cheek!? :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

i was musing about taking refugees into my home.......and i thought.....how is this different then having a teenager around!? while they may behave ok at home(if your lucky)as soon as they get out of the house........WILD AND CRAZY they go!? sometimes completely off the deep end as they say!? they are trying to break out of what they feel are authoritative retsrictions keeping them from the happiness of complete freedom to express their inner desires!? i suppose in some rare case they actually try to magnify those restrictions into a universal creed to be applied to others to try and create perfect world so to speak!? mostly in the form of joining some already existing disciplinary club,cult, or religion!? how do we prevent this if possible!? first we ourselves must be free of such encumbrances and then willing and able to be apart of their lives on a daily basis with enough understanding and PRESENCE to help them see their way out of the many raps life sets for the ignorant and naive!? how much time are we able to devote to such a task!? what we willing to sacrifice to make sure we succeed!? whats really important to us!? we all know how SUPPORT offers us ALL an easier path to do the right thing so to speak!? how does society create this paved path to make the ride less bumpy and fraught with danger and delay!? perhaps THIS is the political message many SEEK to HEAR to enable them the courage to take up the task of ensuring a healthy and wise nation and world!? but you know what they say.......things get worse before they get better!?:

When all Israel realized that the king had refused to listen to them, they responded, "Down with the dynasty of David! We have no interest in the son of Jesse. Back to your homes, O Israel! Look out for your own house, O David!" So the people of Israel returned home.
    Peace and Love, Peace and Love

Hell no let them towlies into my house. I don't even let my sister in law stay with me.

Please help our church -
    Your donations no matter how small are appreciated :)

I would say what my idol Donald Trump would say....."GET OUT, GET OUTTA HERE. KEEP THEIR COATS".
    Refugees in my house?!!!!.......as a Christian I would take a Katrina/Sandy family type-situation before foreign people.
    We need to take care of our own first. I'm sorry that's exactly how I feel in my heart.
    Last edited by Trump 2016; 05-03-2016 at 12:07 AM.