+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RoboRiches.com

RoboRiches.com

Does anyone know about Roboriches? Is it Legit? and do you need to invest and how much?

Re: RoboRiches.com

Does anyone have the fax number for IRC?? I have had all but 2 of my offers show up complete and it has been over 30 days :(

Gas-Scam Guest

Re: RoboRiches.com gas-scam

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond
    Does anyone know about Roboriches? Is it Legit? and do you need to invest and how much?
    Intresting,

The promotion of this deal is at a cost of $97.00 and the referring affiliate gets half, not bad, but read the promotional information and jusdge for yourself if it is possible. Especially the one where it states turning $900. into one million overnight? Yes, on the surface it is true, but they fail to tell you that for your $900.00 US you will get $1,000,000.00 Iraqi Dinar. LOL

Not that this is not a potential windfall in profits in time, but if you see one lie, how many others will there be. Just read over the BS a few times and then research who it is coming from, and I am sure you will save your $97.00. (g)

As example, I can save you $97.00 right now and you can still take advantage of the offer they promote. Just go direct to company, it is called OPMUS, a registered currency dealer at Iraqi-Investments.com and use the $97.00 saved to but more dinar with.

Gas-Scam

I don't know if this is legit or not, but it offers a 100% no questions asked money back guarantee within the first 60 days. I signed up Feb 21 and asked for a refund Mar 29. I have yet to get a reply to that request, or a refund, and all of their "contact us" e-mail addresses get an 'undeliverable' response from my e-mail server. Draw your own conclusions.

Wow,no offense but...
    "100% no questions asked money back guarantee within the first 60 days". That itself sounds too good to be true. First time I'm hearing that.

testing 123