From Krisina Antonio < mercybaby222@gmail.com>
To <>
Sent Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 11:31 AM
Hello,

I am sorry for the delay in the commencement of the job, you have been confirmed to start working for me from today, Payment to begin your first assignment and also your first week pay has been mailed out to you. You will be receiving payment package via USPS.

Amount on check: $1,950.90

INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLLOW
Want you to head right away to ATM or your bank, have the check deposited and wait for the funds to clear into your account(should clear instantly or day after). After that, deduct your first week part pay which is $300, and proceed to the nearest WESTERN UNION money transfer outlet around you to make payment for my paintings.

MONEYGRAM TRANSFER CHARGES:$50
Balance to send : $1,600.90

Below is details of my client who i am purchasing my latest paintings from. Once you have made the payment proceed to WESTERN UNION and have the balance with you sent to my client, you will then send me the details of the transaction via email and i will contact my client with the details so she can mail the pkg to you next week. SELLER*S INFORMATION:(Print and take along while going to WESTERN UNION OUTLET. Transfer and make sure you send the funds (IN A MINUTE) OPTIONS .

SELLER*S MOENYGRAM Transfer DETAILS
Name:Catherine Tidwell
City:centennial
State:co
Zipcode:80121

EMAIL ME BACK THE FOLLOWING WHEN DONE:
MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER MTCN(10 digits):
Amount sent:
Sending charges:
Sender Name:
Sender Address:

That is basically all needed to do to complete your first assignment very simple instructions. You can reach me on this number 315-683-3909 but text message only as my hearing device does not work with calls.

Will be expecting to read from you this afternoon with details of payment .

Regards

Mrs. Krisina Antonio
Chief Executive Officer