+ Reply to Thread

MORE FRAUD - Exceptional Sales; Medical Imaging position in San Diego, CA

This is just another scam, they used my ALIAS and not my real name ... I keep getting scam e-mails and now I can't get them to stop!

Does anyone have any tips? :(

=================================
    Hi Janeqtdoe,

We noticed your background in our searches and thought that you or someone you know would be interested in the position below.

For more details about this position and/or to apply directly on-line, please click the link below:

http://www.CyberCoders.com/qb.aspx?p...Andrew.Maloney

Not a fit for this position? Please click the link below and search all of our open positions nationwide:

http://www.cybercoders.com/qa.aspx?a...Andrew.Maloney

The job description:

Sales Manager; Life Sciences, Biotech, Pharmaceutical

If you have;

3+ years sales experience selling capital equipment in the Life Sciences Market
    (including.....Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Academic Research Institutes, and the Petrochemical industry)
    -Strong account base within the Life Sciences arena
    1+ years in CRO (must), Oncology, Cardiovascular, CNS, Diagnostic, MRI, CAT, Xray, Ultrasound, etc....
    -1+ years sales experience with lab equipment and consumables.
    -A minimum education of a B.S. Life Science, or Biology. Masters a plus.

Read on....

We are the leading supplier of medical imaging equipment to the life science research market. We are a company focused on the development of products with an emphasis on leading edge sciences. We are well positioned and ahead of our competitors in cost, features, and benefits to our clients.

We are hiring for 2 positions; Central Region and Western Region. You may live in any city within the territory.

We are looking for a sales professional to join our team to sell our top of the line products in the Western Region.

What we Offer;

$45-60k base, $100k+ OTE, w/Top Commissions and Renewals, and a generous benefits package.

So if you have;

3+ years sales experience selling capital equipment in the Life Sciences Market, Strong account base within the Life Sciences arena, 1+ years in CRO (must), Oncology, Cardiovascular, CNS, Diagnostic, MRI, CAT, Xray, Ultrasound, -1+ years sales experience with lab equipment and consumables.
    -A minimum education of a B.S. Life Science, or Biology. Masters a plus.

We want to talk to you.....

Not quite a fit? Click the link below and search our other open positions. If you know someone that would be a great fit for this position, simply forward this email to them and refer them to us. If they get any job with CyberCoders through your referral, you will receive a one thousand dollar referral fee after their 90th day.

Interested? Please simply click the link below and upload an updated resume.

http://www.CyberCoders.com/qa.aspx?p...Andrew.Maloney

Thank you,

Andrew Maloney - Senior Recruiter - CyberCoders - [email protected] - 949.885.5146
    JaneQtDoe

Re: MORE FRAUD - Exceptional Sales; Medical Imaging position in San Diego, CA

Legit company. No scam reports on them.

I would add that you should never click on a link in an email -- copy and paste it into a browser and look it up that way.

Hi!

I actually work at this company! We are indeed legit, and I have removed Janet's email from our database so we will no longer notify her regarding any of our open positions. :)

Sorry for any inconvenience. Most folks want to hear about our new open jobs!

Heidi

testing 123