+ Reply to Thread

Personal Assistant

From Maria Daffron < mardfrn58@outlook.com>
    To <>
    Sent Tuesday, March 29, 2016 at 12:08 PM
    You're required to Provide your complete name as it'll appear on the Check, and your complete home address where you want the Check mailed to. Your mobile number is also Required. I cant call, you can only text me 731 388 4951.
    Regards
    Mark

On 3/28/2016 at 8:35 PM, "Maria Daffron" < mardfrn58@outlook.com>

Dear Applicant,

Your email was received. Unfortunately, the position you applied for has been occupied. So, I'm offering you another position to work as my Personal-Assistant.

My name is Mark Ferris, 54years of age from Cordova-Tennessee. A human capital investor and philanthropist maintaining established business relationship with diverse companies within and across the Globe. My recent engagement and subsequent business expansion necessitates the role of a Personal Assistant who will help leverage my work load in order to ensure timely delivery of services and attendance to matters of concern.

The sensitivity of this position warrants the office holder to be upright, responsive, accountable, trustworthy, honest and willingly ready to go an extra mile.

Basic wage is 1,000.00 (One Thousand US DoIIars) per-week

I tend to have a very busy schedule at moment, Kindly note that this position is not office based for now due to my frequent travels at the moment. It's a part-time work from Home for now.

I'm currently away for some property-survey in (UAE United Arab Emirates) DUBIA I'll be back to the states in two weeks time. So, I need an assistant to handle dealings for me on the home front when away on business which is habitually quite often.

What I'll want you to do for me is to run some errands out to some Foster-Homes, do a little shopping for kids and teens at any nearest store around you, for the kids in the Foster Homes, After-which you'll mail them out via FedEx or any available courier service in your area. You will also be making a Payment out to my Travel Agency as-well. I'll e-mail you the complete details/instruction very soon.

I will get my Financial to send payment across to you, It'll include your Weekly salary aswell as the needed funds for your Assignments. The Payment will be Via Certified Check.

Note:

You're required to Provide your complete name as it'll appear on the Check, and your complete home address where you want the Check mailed to. Your mobile number is also Required.

This is just an explanatory message, upon my arrival, I'll arrange a proper meeting . I do have a number of things you could help me with at the moment if you will be within reach for me.

You're required to acknowledge the receipt of this Message if you're interested in the offer.

Regards,

Mark.

Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 18:02:48 -0400
    To: angelnathan881@yahoo.com
    Subject: cleaning

Please tell me more!

PART TIME OFFICE CLEANING

Looking for honest hard working couple team to clean office area and restrooms,monday through friday 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm experienced a plus $1500.00 per month

Please send resume :
    ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ angelnathan881 [@] yahoo com ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
    Thanks for your consideration. Please don't replay via craigslist.
    Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
    do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
    Last edited by falconsfan15; 03-29-2016 at 11:42 AM.