O.k. No More!!!

Hello People,

Please look at this link:

The World Can't Wait--Drive Out the Bush Regime

NO MORE OF THE:

Of party politics fighting.
    Of the useless arguing about nothing.
    Of the name calling.
    Of the wasted time, energy, efforts, mental power.
    Of armchair punditry.
    Of the Monday morning quarterbacking.
    Of the closed minds and closed eyes
    Of the hate.
    Of the fear.

IT is time to drive the Bush regime out of office. AND after the Bush regime is gone, then we drive out the next administration, and the next and the next.

THE PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER!!! WE ALWAYS HAVE AND WE ALWAYS WILL!!

This government, and all the ones after this one, are OUR EMPLOYEES!!
    Do you all understand that basic FACT. THEY ALL WORK FOR US!!!!
    Every administration that every was and ever will be.

If we do not get this in our skulls, the Constitution, Bill of Rights, International Laws,
    Geneva Conventions, will be lost to us for MANY GENERATIONS TO COME.

Do you all understand this?? If you do not tell me and I will explain it to you.

I have been circumspect, and measured, in my posts and replies on this and other boards.but I have come to a conclusion. We MUST work together to build a better country. You all have computers. And you all have access to the same information.

PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR CHILDREN AND YOUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN, find out what is going on and then and make your stand.

THE WORLD CAN'T WAIT. And neither can America.

Deirdre Benton -- Homo Sapien, female of the species.

Re: O.k. No More!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee1965
    Hello People,

Please look at this link:

The World Can't Wait--Drive Out the Bush Regime

NO MORE OF THE:

Of the name calling.
    Of armchair punditry.
    Of the hate.
    Of the fear.

IT is time to drive the Bush regime out of office. AND after the Bush regime is gone, then we drive out the next administration, and the next and the next.

THE PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER!!! WE ALWAYS HAVE AND WE ALWAYS WILL!!

This government, and all the ones after this one, are OUR EMPLOYEES!!
    Do you all understand that basic FACT. THEY ALL WORK FOR US!!!!
    Every administration that every was and ever will be.

If we do not get this in our skulls, the Constitution, Bill of Rights, International Laws,
    Geneva Conventions, will be lost to us for MANY GENERATIONS TO COME.

Do you all understand this?? If you do not tell me and I will explain it to you.

I have been circumspect, and measured, in my posts and replies on this and other boards.but I have come to a conclusion. We MUST work together to build a better country. You all have computers. And you all have access to the same information.

PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR CHILDREN AND YOUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN, find out what is going on and then and make your stand.

THE WORLD CAN'T WAIT. And neither can America.

Deirdre Benton -- Homo Sapien, female of the species.
    I heard that in '06 we are going to be able to vote for a temporary suspension of the two-term limit on the Presidency during times of war. This will allow the MAJORITY to vote for Bush in '08 '12 '16.....KING! Since it isn't a constitutional ammendment, it will not require 2/3 vote to ratify. Majority rules on this one but only as long as the United States is re-shaping the middle-east.

You're sounding dangerously similar to dcristie on this little gem.

The World Can't Wait--Drive Out the Bush [CRIME] Regime

I can't wait to hear how you'll be voting on the 2 term suspension! :cool:

Let's see... during the last declared war our President was FDR. Is the U.S. planning on declaring war on a specific country?

I'm not referring to U.S. v/s World with the on-going 'war on terror' and the premise that if you're not with us then you're against us theme. Nor am I referring to invasions that occur with the fickle blessings of Congress. I am referring to an actual, official Declaration of War. The war in Iraq is over... I seem to recall GW declaring victory a couple of years ago... we're 'nation building' now.

Are we declaring war on someone?

I think I'll be against the two-term suspension... too 'Julius Caesarish'

cheers,
    Paul
    Last edited by PaulM; 11-02-2005 at 04:38 AM.

DeeDee,

Don't you see that when someone says "more dangerous than Nazi Germany", they need to be ignored and not encouraged? That when someone says something so over-the-top stupid that it doesn't matter that they can write a poem...it only means they are a crackpot who can write a poem. Why would you give this a moment of your time?
    Last edited by pwrone; 11-02-2005 at 04:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM
    Let's see... during the last declared war our President was FDR. Is the U.S. planning on declaring war on a specific country?

I'm not referring to U.S. v/s World with the on-going 'war on terror' and the premise that if you're not with us then you're against us theme. Nor am I referring to invasions that occur with the fickle blessings of Congress. I am referring to an actual, official Declaration of War. The war in Iraq is over... I seem to recall GW declaring victory a couple of years ago... we're 'nation building' now.

Are we declaring war on someone?

I think I'll be against the two-term suspension... too 'Julius Caesarish'

cheers,
    Paul
    You just don't get my jokes do you? I just wanted to hear a cumulative "GULP" from the anti-american war leftists that haunt this forum. DeeDee's link was not a good one for "moderation" or heightened awareness - same ol' bushbashing, so I guess that I shouldn't have responded at all to it. Oh, to the war question: I hear inklings of a potential Syria confrontation. Iraq was the "head" and Syria is the "Rattlers Tail". If both were functioning democracies, Iran would surely fall from within and the last one standing would be The House of Saud. We would never have to mess with them, the surrounding countries would deal with them on their own accord. :cool:

tommywho70x Guest

Hello Ms. Dierdre Benton AKA DeeDee, F-type generic Internet User Option=ON TARGET QUESTION#[email protected] are you this evening.~??

Your new thread is impressive; so much so that I would like to offer you your choice of one or more of the following work-at-home Internet position.s01++

- Vice-chairperson: Party-Party Party
    - CEO/CIO: REALTHINGS.US (Real Things Artists Cooperative Networks)
    - Chairperson: PoliticalScience: PPSDAHS.EDU (Post-psychedelic School of Defined Artists and High Scientists powered by Google Ads My scams...:: )
    - Chief Just Us: Unarmed Farces United States America [Working Offline]LA=LA
    Chat Here:#Microsoft Chat Servers msnchat room1 Rumor Ctrl+Alt+Del temps#
    ################################################## ##

The Royal wee (me &MYCOMP~1) LDID take a look &this is what we saw;)
    http://www.worldcantwait.net/index.p...=132&Itemid=76

Main Menu
    Home
    News
    About
    F.A.Q.
    Donate
    Youth and Students
    From the Organizers
    Media Files
    Organizing Material
    Press
    Contact

Nov 2nd Reports

Important Links
    Play the BANNED Radio Ad
    Harold Pinter, Nobel Laureate playwright: "Bush administration...more dangerous than Nazi Germany"
    from Studs Turkel
    from Gore Vidal
    On Alito's Nomination to the Supreme Court
    Veterans speak out outside White House
    Audio: Mumia Abu-Jamal speaks on November 2
    Video: Cindy Sheehan speaks to the Press Club on the importance of mobilizing Nov. 2
    Fire His Ass | by Eve Ensler
    Battle Over Nov. 2 High School Walkouts in LA
    To the LGBT Community
    Call from New Orleans for Nov. 2
    Libby Indictment Fuel for Nov. 2nd
    If you think the Bush regime is imploding...
    Message to Students from Howard Zinn
    A Call to Lawyers

Your position: Home Harold Pinter, Nobel Laureate playwright: "Bush administration...more dangerous than Nazi Germany"
    Harold Pinter, Nobel Laureate playwright --
    "The Bush Administration is the most dangerous force that has ever existed. It is more dangerous than Nazi Germany because of the range and depth of its activities and intentions worldwide. I give my full support to the Call to Drive out the Bush Regime."

< Prev Next >

Resources

World Can't Wait | 866-973-4463 | [email protected]
    . Powered by Joomla Open Source .

We also noticed that the esteemed Senator of Nunyah, Commissioner of Payekville, Emperor of Asshoppers has outlined for us his plan to enthrone the dishonorable Mr. George Walker Bush, C-in-C dimm wit#0043 POL POTUS (as) King, United States of America Rule of Raw Oyster PURLFECTURE OF Duh, audio CAP T URL an image to display properties of apply, ok, cancel, combo box checker#ALT+Print Shortcut1600HOUSE, WSH#202,016f,bollweevil.zzz,,,;? :D :eek: :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Raider
    You just don't get my jokes do you? I just wanted to hear a cumulative "GULP" from the anti-american war leftists that haunt this forum. DeeDee's link was not a good one for "moderation" or heightened awareness - same ol' bushbashing, so I guess that I shouldn't have responded at all to it. Oh, to the war question: I hear inklings of a potential Syria confrontation. Iraq was the "head" and Syria is the "Rattlers Tail". If both were functioning democracies, Iran would surely fall from within and the last one standing would be The House of Saud. We would never have to mess with them, the surrounding countries would deal with them on their own accord. :cool:
    You really should have a qualified chemist come over to your trailer for an analysis of your water.
    Last edited by dchristie; 11-02-2005 at 05:10 AM.

tommywho70x Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    DeeDee,

Don't you see that when someone says "more dangerous than Nazi Germany", they need to be ignored and not encouraged? That when someone says something so over-the-top stupid that it doesn't matter that they can write a poem...it only means they are a crackpot who can write a poem. Why would you give this a moment of your time?
    That's a pretty bold assertion coming from an amateur twit blogger about a Nobel Laureate playright.

ALSO:_www.you are such an arrogant MOTHERFVCKER you probably never even bothered to read this by the man who has influenced my journalistic style more than any other human ALIVE, you piece of petrified dog crap.
    .echo[PermLYMPH Hawk pui!]ICMP LPT1 CBLOCK66x-fortran77/LOW-pwrone*

STUDS TERKEL: WORKING ON "IT" -->!<--

From Studs Terkel...

It’s time we assert ourselves,
    And said to these outrageous liars
    Who offended our sense of decency
    And native intelligence

It’s time to BUGGER OFF!
    Get lost!
    And let’s unite on behalf of peace and sanity
    and all that makes life rich and worthwhile.

Tom Paine was perhaps the most eloquent visionary
    of the American Revolution.

His book, “Common Sense,” sold a couple of hundred thousand copies.
    The population was hardly four or five million,
    which means, of course, people read it.
    It was a best seller for years.

He says, in that,
    “Let us not let them confuse reason with treason.
    Enough of that nonsense.”

OUT!
    VAMOOSE,
    Bush administration!

What I’m saying, really, is:
    The World Can’t Wait!
    Drive Out the Bush Regime!

tommywho70x Guest

Whoop-de-do, ASSWIPE. [My](US) ONEAC "gulper" sees your treasonous intent and raise you one none found alive inside your www.home.com after the ROUND - UPS MopNet LAUNCH OUTLOOK ATTACK Mailbox Administrator's EAT ME BROWSER ERROR 3x5
    =15.00[Calc]ti-inc.com+Computer Works, The SBC acknowledgements MSNBC NEWS XP
    ================================================== ===============
    Alert [George Bush]Apache Foundation Basic GERONIMO! Autoexec.bit Cheyenne Bitware $PCtel V.92 HSP56 MicroModem device Active-(X?) directX COM3 OK GO SCAM!
    Alarm98 [Sears]saging...Weapons_of_Grass_Destruction...Yahoo! LAWN MOWER MAN!!
    Better Homes and Garden Hoses -- Wally World War Room -- Leave it to Deaver, Mike1
    CALL ROUTING (PPP/SLIP) MAIN MENU on or about CLICK HERE for BONUS OFFERS NT5
    <-=-=[NNTP]nntp://a001.sprintmail.com/news.yahoo.com/tommywho70x.inf/oh?=-=->

Quote Originally Posted by Raider
    Well... the 4th,5th & 6th terms seemed a tad 'out there', but the premise of hearing about a motion to suspend the 2 term lilmit wouldn't surprise me... I guess without actually hearing a voice... again, it is easy to miss a joke.

cheers,
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by tommywho70x
    That's a pretty bold assertion coming from an amateur twit blogger about a Nobel Laureate playright.

ALSO:_www.you are such an arrogant MOTHERFVCKER you probably never even bothered to read this by the man who has influenced my journalistic style more than any other human ALIVE, you piece of petrified dog crap.
    .echo[PermLYMPH Hawk pui!]ICMP LPT1 CBLOCK66x-fortran77/LOW-pwrone*

STUDS TERKEL: WORKING ON "IT" -->!<--

From Studs Terkel...

It’s time we assert ourselves,
    And said to these outrageous liars
    Who offended our sense of decency
    And native intelligence

It’s time to BUGGER OFF!
    Get lost!
    And let’s unite on behalf of peace and sanity
    and all that makes life rich and worthwhile.

Tom Paine was perhaps the most eloquent visionary
    of the American Revolution.

His book, “Common Sense,” sold a couple of hundred thousand copies.
    The population was hardly four or five million,
    which means, of course, people read it.
    It was a best seller for years.

He says, in that,
    “Let us not let them confuse reason with treason.
    Enough of that nonsense.”

OUT!
    VAMOOSE,
    Bush administration!

What I’m saying, really, is:
    The World Can’t Wait!
    Drive Out the Bush Regime!

I assure you--there is nothing in this world I desire more than to own the collected works of all those who have "influenced your journalistic 'style' "...

tommywho70x Guest

Most of the Journalists I really admire and respect for their wit, honesty and candor probably have a significant portion of their works archived somewhere where you can retrieve them and copy them into your pissant e-library for just the $9.95-45.00/month you pay for the privilege of being permitted to access Internet Public Key VSERVER Data Exchange Services.txt()Blackbox.dll/Switch to digital phone today/speakerphone()

If you like my composition style, you'll love my oratory and singing 1Voice 0, 1 Fax 0, 2.
    running under terminal services on the National-Do-Not-Fax-List#01.512.247.6696[idle]
    Crystal Cleartel VoIP WebPhoneLite98/pv92tray/hmm...[TELEPHON.INI](T1/LAN) ding!/?

Just what to show you what a nice guy IAM's (Dog Food BRANDING.CAB)inet when I'm bored and my computer is key-logging, here's a list of names you can Google whack your self at your leisure suit(Spades)Ace of; Sam Spade v1.4, Blighty Design, Inc., [Newspeak]fixspkr.txt[Mute](rrr) BIG:0%HarryNewton's TELECOM DICTIONARY defined: [microspeak]%1Hello, Wisconsin! panasonictold.net[My]generic television monitor isset_se[NT][5.0,4.0,3.5.1,COMMA1]starting www.that70sshow.ktbctv.fox7.com + You look like a circus poodle! said, JACKIE (Oh?)

- Mark Twain
    - Will Rogers
    - James Thurber
    - Irv Kupcinet
    - Bennet Cerf
    - Art Buchwald
    - Mike Royko
    - Hunter S. Thompson
    - Kurt Vonnegutt, Jr.
    - Ken Kesey
    - Tom Wolfe

which is where we arrive [ati/ats/atz:atdt:mapi] intersection of fiction, non-fiction and technical writing, none of which you seem very adept at.

your ED/OP/ranting can be amusing on some issues, as throughput testing.. [email protected]>>~~~=(*.*)
    =?

BTW - try a different color for highlighting. You're just feeding snippets into my computer's OFFICIAL IBM Research REDBOOK Directory of Random Mission Statement application (Root Mean Square D, Inc.PIPELINE.TXT, AWARD BIOS).
    Last edited by tommywho70x; 11-02-2005 at 07:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee1965
    NO MORE OF THE:

Of the name calling.
    Of armchair punditry.
    Of the hate.
    Of the fear.

That will pretty much get rid of all the liberals........

Quote Originally Posted by RobinInTn
    That will pretty much get rid of all the liberals........

And the Neocons.

tommywho70x Guest

Now wouldn't that be wonderful?

An American body politic made up of flexible, practical citizens who are not blinded by some GEO-LIB or NEO-CON "Control SETUP - Notepad.rtf-m1i1c1r1o1soft SOAP.ORGp3"

Hello People,

I just want to say I am sorry about my outburst the other day. I just get soooo tired of the fighting and BS about things, that to the casual observer, would be obvious.

Don't you all get tried of bickering?? What is the point, if no one ever learns anything?

This country is having a meltdown, and the people do not seem to see it.

You know, Hitler did not take over Germany, by storming the cities with a jackbooted
    army, he was VOTED IN.

All I am saying is, we must suck it up, get informed, stop the infighting about NOTHING, and repair our domestic wounds, and then repair our foreign reputation.

Do not doubt for one minute, we live in a WORLD community, and we have to learn to play well with others, or perish.

What I am saying is not hyperbole, pickup a history book and read about the empires, and world powers of: Athens, Troy Roman, Persia, Babylon, Constantinople, China, The Mongols, The Moors, Spain, Portugal, Holland, England, Germany, Japan, and now the United States of America.

Take heed and read history. ALL kinds of history, and you will see a pattern emerge.
    The pattern of the rise and fall of empires.

This is NOT about opposing political parties, or political ideologies, it is about who hold the reigns of power. NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESS. READ HISTORY.

Everyone whines about this party or that group, you have not noticed, they have us by the short hairs. We bicker; they steal, and plunder.

If I ran the world, I would run it the same way. Throw out a bone, carrot, conspiracy theory,watch the "people" chase it, and then grabs all the goodies. MAN, that trick really works. WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Being nice and polite does not work. That is unfortunate, but true. Appealing to the highest and best in people does not work. SOOO I will appeal to the sense of self-preservation.

IF WE DO NOT FIND COMMON GROUND, "THEY" WILL BURY US.

Do you get it? Do you understand? ARE YOU SCARED YET?

Do not ask me who "THEY" is, you already know. Stop playing around and get a grip.

I might sound like a zealot, so be it, but the games are going to get us killed, and I am tired of being nice and "measured."

If you actually do not believe me, READ HISTORY!

DeeDee1965