From Bob mercy < bobmercy024@gmail.com>
To <>
Sent Friday, March 18, 2016 at 2:47 PM

Hello ,

Good morning and and hope you have a wonderful night rest, I am writing to inform you that i got information from my financier that Payment will be delivered to you Soon. So i want you to get process and have it deposit it into your bank account and it will take up to 24hrs or less for the funds to be available for you to withdraw out the money and take out your first week payment which is $400.00 + $50.00 transportation allowance for 2 weeks.The balance which is supposed to be for the shopping will no longer because my wife had to change plans and she has decided that majority of the things that should be on the shopping list will be brought down to the State on our arrival date but she has asked me to inform you that the balance payment which is $1,500.00 should be used for the payment of an art work that she already ordered from a seller in Wi , You are required to send the money to the Art seller via Money Gram Transfer to hasten the delivery of the art work before our arrival. It will be delivered to you and then you'll bring it over to us when we arrive.
The actual amount of the Art work is $1,400.00, am sure there will be a transfer charge applied by Money Gram which should not be more that $50.00 ....You will then be left with $50.00 which you should use in purchasing the things you'll need for the cleaning Job such as borax,sand paper,paper towels,vinegar,detergents that don't contain phosphates,washing soda,vegetable oil-based soaps/detergents. I hope that amount will be enough.

Here below is the information of the art seller to whom the said amount is to be sent.

Receiver Name: Andrea Anthony,
Address: 700 E pawnee street,
City : Milwaukee,
State : Wi ,
Zipcode : 53212.

Please get back to me with the following information as soon as you have sent the money.
Sender's Name and Address as it appears on the receipt
Receiver's Name and Address as it appears on the receipt
Actual Amount Sent-
Reference Numbers( 8 digits)-
A scanned copy of the receipt (provided you have a scanner)

Our arrival date is certain, I will email you with more details regarding our scheduled arrival and as soon as i have information from the estate agent regarding the keys and description of the house, I will let you know immediately.
Thanks, God Bless and I'll be waiting to read back from you asap.
Kindly Advice

From Bob mercy < bobmercy024@gmail.com>
To <>
Sent Monday, March 14, 2016 at 4:38 PM
Thanks for your email toward the House Cleaning Job position,It's great opportunity to have your mail and i will be looking forward to read back from your prompt response. I will like you to know more about our arrival,me and my family we are relocating from CANADA to USA we are coming there to do some contract basis with my research for Seminar on United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change as i work presently with the (UNFCCC) here in CANADA as a research contractor manager and we are relocating USA for 8 months on my research and arrangement has been made with my wife uncle who has helped us to buy a house before he passed away,So i need someone who could work as a good housekeeper,I am still unsure of the Physical address of the apartment where will be staying but i will instruct The estate agent to mail the keys/Address of Our apartment to you as soon as the place is ready so that you can do all other necessary preparations before Our arrival, I have reasons to believe that the painter and electrician are working on getting the apartment fixed and ready for use. I will be offering you $450 weekly plus $30 for transportation or gas fees, I will be needing your services for three hours at any suitable time of yours ,Monday,Wednesday, Friday or Saturday. Also we have a financier that is based in the United state and he will be handling the payment and some other expenses, so he will be the one that will be taking care of your payment as well, I will instruct him to pay $450 for your first week Advanced payment before our arrival to secure your service, actually i should have paid for more weeks but i will extend the payment if am satisfied with your service after 2 weeks.My financier will be making out a check to you before our arrival, you will be receiving a check of $1,950, out of which you will be deducting $450 for the Advanced payment and you will be using the remaining to buy Groceries/Food Stuffs and other things needed in the house, you will be getting this Food Stuffs before our arrival date which is on the 30th of March 2016, if you are interested in working with Bob's family, i will like you to get back to me with requested information below.

Name to be on Check :....
Home address or Office Address :....
City :....
State :...
Zip code :....
Phone number very important:..
Email address:..
Do you have criminal record,i mean any offense:

All we need from you is total honesty and sincerity. I know you will be committed to the work, You will also have a nice period of working with my Family. I will be waiting to hear from you.If myself and my wife are pleased with your service within 2 weeks, there will be other incentives. However, we need a more mature person that is above 18yrs of age who is very knowledgeable to handle things without much supervision. and also make sure you are checking your email daily for further instruction

Bob