From Diana Barrios < sweetmrsbarrios@gmail.com>
To <>
Sent Wednesday, March 16, 2016 at 4:01 PM

Dear ,

MONEYGRAM TRANSFER INSTRUCTION. You are to proceed to the closest MoneyGram location e.g.
ACE CASH EXPRESS , DOLLAR GENERAL , CVS, etc; to send fund via Money Gram transfer. Before sending, deduct $400 for your commission and Money Gram transfer charges. Split the balance ($1400) into 2 equal halves and send $700 each as follows :

NAME: SAM ALUKO
ADDRESS: 1800 E. STASSNEY LN
AUSTIN,TX 78744 USA

AMOUNT : $700
==============

NAME: JOHNSON BOLADE
ADDRESS: 1800 E. STASSNEY LN
AUSTIN,TX 78744 USA
AMOUNT : $700

WHEN SENDING MONEYGRAM THESE ARE THING YOU SHOULD WRITE DOWN:

1. Moneygram location and address 2. Name of the cashier 3. How long it took to get services 4. Smartness of the attendant 5. Customer Service Professionalism 6. Amount sent, transfer charges and the Reference number 7. Receiverís NameS

You should not let the Moneygram operator be aware you are performing evaluation, as this may not give an accurate result.
As soon as the Moneygram is sent, kindly email me with all the 7 above Information, for immediate forwarding to our Board of the Evaluation Team. Here are my email addresses:
sweetmrsbarrios@gmail.com
sweetmrsbarrios@hotmail.com
For your information, now that we have commenced business you should always expect another payment in at least 24-48 hours from the time you emailed me with above 7 details.

Thanks and God bless us,
Diana Barrios
Evaluation Team

On 3/14/2016 at 7:35 AM, "Diana Barrios" wrote:
Assessment Task

In continuation of your acceptance to carry out evaluations,be informed that a payment with which the survey is to be carried out has been sent to you.A detailed instruction on what to do when you get the survey payment has been included. Ensure you follow the instruction.Your first survey/evaluation assignment is to be carried out on a financial institution.You are to check on any of their outlets/stores close to you by patronizing them as an under-cover customer.You shall receive a detailed instruction in the survey package to follow diligently in carrying out the Survey.All activities that take place while you are at their shop should be noted. This Include;Their customer client relationship, Efficiency, and your exact time in and time out.You shall receive the first assignment today with detailed instruction in the package on how to carry out task Payment has been issued to you via Priority Mail, cash-able at your bank Please proceed as instructed inside the NOTE you shall receive alongside the payment.
Most importantly, all emails should be sent to only the emails on the instruction letter you shall receive alongside payment.Immediately the transaction has been completed, Please URGENTLY forward these details to me for record purpose:You shall receive more payments for evaluation upon completion of this first one. So be effective Thanks you as you carry out your task.

Evaluation Team
Diana Barrios
RESPOND ONCE YOU RECEIVE THIS EMAIL