+ Reply to Thread

Donald Trump's volunteer contract forbids all criticism of Trump for life

Donald Trump's campaign requires volunteers to sign a contract that forbids them from criticizing the Republican presidential front-runner, his family members, any Trump businesses or products, or his campaign. The six-page contract, reviewed in full by the Daily Dot, theoretically lasts for the entirety of a volunteer's life.

http://www.dailydot.com/politics/don...gement-clause/
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Re: Donald Trump's volunteer contract forbids all criticism of Trump for life

your workin for FREE but i STILL OWN YOU!!......STFup or your FIRED!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Donald has always done that with all his businesses. It is very smart in this sensationalistic society of 15 minutes of fame. Imagine all his secretaries, maids, chefs, and other staff and all the book deals they would do for a quick buck? Come on. He's a yuuuuuge target. Plus he treats people fairly and has created 10s of thousands of jobs for American people.

Id love to read a copy of that contract. He's probably as bad as a Scientology document.
    Help promote scam.com by using our promo videos on your blog or website! CLICK HERE FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS