From Kenny Moore < kennunixs@gmail.com>
To <>
Sent Sunday, March 6, 2016 at 4:42 AM

Good Morning, I was wondering if you were still available for a job opening. This job has to do with posting ads on craigslist while I attend to other assignments. We are recruiters for cleaners, customer care representatives and also boost/increase sales for those renting out apartment. This is a part time job with Sundays excluded. You will be posting for me twice daily. The compensation is $200 per week. If interested, do get back to me so you can start immediately. Let me know your mode of payment (Paypal/ Account/ Check). Get back to me asap to be sure you are ready for the job.
Where are you located

Thanks

Kenny

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 1:13 AM, Kenny Moore < kennunixs@gmail.com> wrote:
Good day and thanks for responding to the job post. My name is Kenny Moore. I am an Interior Designer, Decorator & Art collector with lots of clients. I buy/sell my supplies within and outside the state which is why I need an Office Assistant to handle some of my duties while i'm out of the state and also prepare our new office. Your duties will also include to works closely with senior managerial or directorial staff to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis. I will need you to take charge of my mail pick ups and drop offs as well as errand running during your spare time outside of work and trusting that work will be handled efficiently in my absence. I am setting up a new office close to you and will also need you to help with the moving transition. I will pay for the first week in advance to run errands in preparation for the new office and also to have my mails/packages picked up at a nearby post office close to you for your convenience.

The content of the packages will be decoration materials, art collection and personal mails. All expenses will be covered by me and you are to work for just 3 days per week (3 hours daily). You will be doing this until I get back to town so we can formally meet and discuss about the possibility of making this arrangement long term if I'm satisfied with your performance

My Requirements are:
- Must be at least 18 years of Age & above.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Your weekly pay is $350.

I'm presently out of the state for an exhibition and will be returning in 2 weeks. Your first major position will be handling/monitoring some financial activities. Some artworks were sold before i left and the client will be making payment within the next few days from which your first week payment will be made.

If interested in position, have the following details sent to me:

Full Name:
Residential contact address (NO P.O Box):
Apt #:
City, Zip-code:
State:
Cell number:
Home number:
Current Occupation:
Available hours:

Please do get back with the following details as confirmation that you will be available for this position as I will be needing your service almost immediately. I will send more details on the job and your first assignment in my next email