+ Reply to Thread

Ketler Secure Financing

Has anyone heard of Ketler Secure Financing? They have offered me a job to work at home as a billing clerk. I just want to make sure they're legit.

Re: Ketler Secure Financing

Hello,

I went to their website, and they seem legitimate. Have you started working for them? I just applied today and hope to hear something soon. It seems like a pretty good opportunity to me. Let me know how it works out.

KSF: I think this one is brand new. I got my first e-mail from them Nov 2nd offering me a job as a billing clerk. I looked at their "impressive" website. I spent this morning trying to find any info about the company or it's founders on the BBB. I found nothing.

Oddity #1: Their website has "testimonials" from their clients whose names cannot be indicated for "confidentiality" reasons. Legitimate companies are usually proud to indicate who their clients are, and if they're legit and doing a good job, the client doesn't mind either. They do say: "We have some municipal and county clients who can act as references, but we keep the rest of our client list confidential." What municipal and county clients? Where?

Oddity #2: They only have one job type listed; Processing Manager. Oddity

#3: You must have one or several private bank accounts for them to deposit your funds/payments into.

Oddity #4: Premier/legitimate companies do not have typos/errors on their websites.

Oddity #5: The terms of the "deal" can change at the last minute which will effect your pay.

Oddity #6: Their corporate headquarters is at Rockefeller Center, NY. Rockefeller Center is HUGE. Why can't they indicate their floor, or suite #?

Oddity #7: I got my 2nd e-mail from them telling what to do to start working. It's now been cut and pasted a few times, so typos/errors/grammar are rampant.

This one definitely sounds "scamalicious" to me! Be wary, very very very wary. I feel sorry for the people that got scammed already. PLEASE CHECK THIS STUFF OUT FIRST!

The first step in online or telephone security. Never give personal info out unless you initiated the conversation and you are 100% sure who you are talking to. This basically means never ever ever.

If they ask for personal info, its a scam. Genuine people don't ask for that info in a job application. You have to fill out an automatic deposit form with the employer after you start working.

I tried other ways to find Ketler Secure. I google searched them: found alot of ads to work for them. Searched them by name and phone number via AT&T's anywho dot com and also via switchboard dot com. No record of them.
    Heads up! Scam alert!

What's the website? It's usually pretty easy to tell if it's a scam by looking at that.

I found the position myself on a work at home website I was referred to. It seems like a scam, when before they even hire you, they ask for your bank information on their registration form. If they were really doing direct deposit they would send you forms and ask for a cancelled check. I have worked for several companies from home and they pretty much operate just like traditional employers. There is no way I would put my information in there. Well I was just reading it and it does say the bank information does not have to be filled out, but it is odd that they even ask for it on a basic site registration form..Well I applied and see what they have to say anyone actually work there?

Same ol' same ol'....
    Just a check cashing scam. Move on.

This is what Ketler Secure Finance is all about. Please be aware that they've been doing this under MANY names for many years and they've left a trail of victims behind them.
    Many of their hired "employees" were arrested. Don't be the next victim.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3730401/

These sites all have valuable information on them.
    The second link has info on how to report these scams; should you have gotten involved with them.
    Don't wait until the Fed's come knocking on your door.
    Come clean and work with them to catch these criminals.

http://www.lookstoogoodtobetrue.com/fraud/reship.htm

http://www.ftc.gov/bizopps/
    http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/edcam...pps/press.html

testing 123