+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

chesty is offline Who can handle the real truth? Chesty can.

Re: Is the Trinity real?

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    But it's still an unhealthy obsession, IMO.

At this stage, it would appear to be so. There seems to be something very personal about it.

lexx is online now Most Valued Scams Member !!!

so here's a question fer ya! is god PERSONAL or IMPERSONAL!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    so here's a question fer ya! is god PERSONAL or IMPERSONAL!?
    Heres a question of clarification for ya. WHAT is god. When you can qualify the subject matter of your enquiry, then we can move forward.

ok here's the SIMPLE answer fer ya!! god is the YES! not the calculated yes but the SPONTANEOUS yes!! tell us about your YES and NO'S i see joe ABSTAINED!!
    Last edited by lexx; 06-17-2018 at 10:07 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

ok here's the SIMPLE answer fer ya!! god is the YES! not the calculated yes but the SPONTANEOUS yes!! tell us about your YES and NO'S i see joe ABSTAINED!!
    And as fcuking usual with you, that makes lots of "no sense". You have changed one undefined word for another. Im sure everything you utter makes sense in the wonderful world of Lexx but others dont live in that world. Theres a lot of accommodation given to your emigmas and, like the word "god", a lot of assumptions of understanding is given to the same enigmas. Speak plain language lex and I will carry on the discussion. I will not assume understanding.

interesting the word "sense" !? we have 5 physical sensors and then there's the famous 6th sense!? tell us how you USE your sixth sense chesty! i believe a more common definition of it is INTUITION!?

interesting the word "sense" !? we have 5 physical sensors and then there's the famous 6th sense!? tell us how you USE your sixth sense chesty! i believe a more common definition of it is INTUITION!?
    And there you go trying to steer the subject away from the actual matter at hand with your "word play". Im not playing your ridiculous game again lex because its just one word change after another to nowhere. Now, go back to the subject matter and stay away from conjecture. Definition please. Lets establish the basis then move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    And there you go trying to steer the subject away from the actual matter at hand with your "word play". Im not playing your ridiculous game again lex because its just one word change after another to nowhere. Now, go back to the subject matter and stay away from conjecture. Definition please. Lets establish the basis then move forward.
    Lecks hasn't figured out that he's the reason many threads get de-railed.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

is joe ADMITTING he constantly TRIES to DERAIL my THREADS!? try to stay ON TOPIC joe!!

back to the TOPIC that chesty is trying to change!? is the trinity real! isn't it coincidental that to FIND/PROVE something we use the technique of triangulation!? for example........

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25158659

http://www.qrg.northwestern.edu/proj...ngulation.html
    Last edited by lexx; 06-20-2018 at 07:28 AM.

back to the TOPIC that chesty is trying to change!? is the trinity real! isn't it coincidental that to FIND/PROVE something we use the technique of triangulation!? for example........

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25158659

http://www.qrg.northwestern.edu/proj...ngulation.html
    Im on holiday at the moment but if you want a runaway thread then you can have it. You ask a question and I'll ignore it and ask a completly unrelated question which you (using wordplay) will ignore and attempt a directional change. But we all know that, ultimately, it all ends up at trump. You keep trying to use Joe as bait but that bait refuses to wriggle and the shark ain't interested. For all the "christian" taunts, i dont see no preaching from Joe.

Ok Lexx. I'll play along here. Tell me what YOU mean by 6th sense and give me a working example. A "for instance". Then I'll give you my view on that cliched assumption.