+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: Is the Trinity real?

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    why chesty i'm honored to KNOW you! the worlds greatest genius! why you must even be smarter than TRUMP!? of course it seems anybody can claim THAT title!?

Name:  alphabetsoup.gif
Views: 21
Size:  3.14 MB
    And theres yet another lie from the scammer who places so much importance in "gods commandants". Where did I claim to be any sort of genius. Can the scammer just cut n paste that claim. He cant because its a lie which just shows how Chinese whispers work and the bible is composed of Chinese whispers.

Based on a literal interpretation, we do not find the Trinity in the Old Testament. God must not be what he claimed to be when He revealed His holy word to Jewish prophets! Why didn’t God tell them he had a son? Oh, I know there were despicable people; he saved the Trinity for Christians. I hope that is not true, it would make God anti-Semitic.

One likely explanation for no one understanding the Trinity is it doesn’t exist. After Jesus the son of God became church doctrine, the Holy Spirit and father were added. By the third century, the Trinity had become Christian doctrine. Three parts are necessary for the Trinity. If Jesus was God and not the son of God, one-third of the Trinity would be gone.

Here is another problem for the Trinity. If God is eternal, the Trinity must be eternal, but everyone knows Jesus, as Paul proclaimed, was the firstborn of God. Therefore, the Trinity cannot be eternal. How do believers reconcile this contradiction? Apparently, they ignore it.
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-01-2018 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Based on a literal interpretation, we do not find the Trinity in the Old Testament. God must not be what he claimed to be when He revealed His holy word to Jewish prophets! Why didn’t God tell them he had a son? Oh, I know there were despicable people; he saved the Trinity for Christians. I hope that is not true, it would make God anti-Semitic.

One likely explanation for no one understanding the Trinity is it doesn’t exist. After Jesus the son of God became church doctrine, the Holy Spirit and father were added. By the third century, the Trinity had become Christian doctrine. Three parts are necessary for the Trinity. If Jesus was God and not the son of God, one-third of the Trinity would be gone.

Here is another problem for the Trinity. If God is eternal, the Trinity must be eternal, but everyone knows Jesus, as Paul proclaimed, was the firstborn of God. Therefore, the Trinity cannot be eternal. How do believers reconcile this contradiction? Apparently, they ignore it.
    Your attempt to overwrite my revelations of your personal details will not work. I will simply bump and keep bumping.

Your attempt to overwrite my revelations of your personal details will not work. I will simply bump and keep bumping.

Last edited by Cnance; 05-01-2018 at 05:50 PM.

Commie bastard living here, Name of Earl C Nance

1951 NW Oak Ave Redmond OR 97756-0275

Name:  Chesty_You_Dont_Hurt_Em_If_You_Dont_Hit_Em.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  136.8 KB

All who have read the alleged dreams of Chuck Nance, take note of the following case study available at https://www.mdedge.com/psychiatry/ar...ients-who-have

Mr. D, a 72-year-old Christian with a long history of schizophrenia, presents to the emergency room with concerns about evil spirits in his home who have poisoned him. He has called for police assistance on numerous occasions and has tried to kill the evil spirits with his rifle, but states “they are bulletproof.” He is unable to sleep and is “fearful for my life every night because that is when the demons come out.” Mr. D also believes that God is “more powerful than the evil spirits.” Two elders at his church have prayed with him and encouraged him to go to the hospital.
    Delusions with religious content (DRC) are associated with poorer clinical outcomes and dangerousness.1-6 Most mental health professionals will encounter patients with DRC because this type of delusion is relatively common in patients with symptoms of mania or psychosis. For example, in a study of 193 inpatients with schizophrenia, 24% had religious delusions.1 The prevalence of DRC varies considerably among populations and can be influenced by the local religion and culture.7-9 This article reviews clinical challenges and assessment and management strategies for patients with DRC.

Numerous articles are available concerning Psychotic Religious Delusions. This man is suffering from psychosis and should be referred to the medical authorities rather than left to rant away on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    All who have read the alleged dreams of Chuck Nance, take note of the following case study available at https://www.mdedge.com/psychiatry/ar...ients-who-have

Mr. D, a 72-year-old Christian with a long history of schizophrenia, presents to the emergency room with concerns about evil spirits in his home who have poisoned him. He has called for police assistance on numerous occasions and has tried to kill the evil spirits with his rifle, but states “they are bulletproof.” He is unable to sleep and is “fearful for my life every night because that is when the demons come out.” Mr. D also believes that God is “more powerful than the evil spirits.” Two elders at his church have prayed with him and encouraged him to go to the hospital.
    Delusions with religious content (DRC) are associated with poorer clinical outcomes and dangerousness.1-6 Most mental health professionals will encounter patients with DRC because this type of delusion is relatively common in patients with symptoms of mania or psychosis. For example, in a study of 193 inpatients with schizophrenia, 24% had religious delusions.1 The prevalence of DRC varies considerably among populations and can be influenced by the local religion and culture.7-9 This article reviews clinical challenges and assessment and management strategies for patients with DRC.

Numerous articles are available concerning Psychotic Religious Delusions. This man is suffering from psychosis and should be referred to the medical authorities rather than left to rant away on this forum.
    CHESTY TERRORIZES OLD PEOPLE BY BREAKING THEIR BONES. HE IS WANTED IN DUBLIN FOR RUNNING OVER OLDER PEOPLE WITH HIS MOTORCYLE. BEWARE, CHESTY IS DANGEROUS!

Chesty, Satan’s advocate, hates old people!

Its not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue. Its his whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to accept the absolute rubbish he comes out with. He, in his crazy mind, cannot understand why everyone wont just bow down to this mental fantasy just like they do to all the other religious lunatics. He has extreme cognitive dissonance and the most horrible attitude and manner I have ever in my life seen. I was watching his carry on long before I ever joined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners on the old bastard. He deserves it.
    The sooner he dies, the better and I hope the bastard suffers. I would even accept being wrong about this god thing to know that the devil was waiting at the end of his bed with his finest roasting fork to shove it up the bastards arse. There is nothing good in that man. Enough said.

Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too far away for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what a smelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speak of? Gonna get your blunderbus out of the closet haha. You are old, you smell terrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone to wipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado chuck Earl fcukwit.

How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of the extinction of that old dinosaur. We wont have long more to wait. I'm keeping a close eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse? He's alienated everybody Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what Earl C Nance done haha.

Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a long vacation you old cripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some good lovin and a 79 year old cripple aint no good to no woman haha.

Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Sherry baby way hey bring it on Nance.

The other thing that strikes me is that you, Nance, seem to be addressing some imagined audience. Its just you and me here so who the fcuk you talking to?

Anyway, lets discuss Veronica's pussy cat cos Chesty likes pussy cats but Chesty likes eating pussy cats and Chesty plans on eating Veronica's pussy cat hahaha.

On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much haha. General Chesty knows quite a lot about Earl Chuck Nance. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty old bastard. Once again Nance, why do you move house so much at your age? What are you running from? And that is not a joke!

Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESS for eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May you suffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no "god of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your grave ignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooo childish Nance, The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in the darkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the "firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All writen from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

Wheres your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

Veronica might like a piece of chesty too haha

Hahaha. Is that all you can come up with Earl C. RING RING!

Ya don't like being attacked, do ya? Well tuff shit Nance. Payback for all the nastiness. Nobody liked you when I arrived and nobody still likes you.
    You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closer than you think EARL???Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white man or a brother haha. You got NUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Go get em.

All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and
    waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance. All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance. Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

More Chesty’s Satanist remarks!

Its not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue. Its his whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to accept the absolute rubbish he comes out with. He, in his crazy mind, cannot understand why everyone wont just bow down to this mental fantasy just like they do to all the other religious lunatics. He has extreme cognitive dissonance and the most horrible attitude and manner I have ever in my life seen. I was watching his carry on long before I ever joined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners on the old bastard. He deserves it. The sooner he dies, the better and I hope the bastard suffers . I would even accept being wrong about this god thing to know that the devil was waiting at the end of his bed with his finest roasting fork to shove it up the bastards arse. There is nothing good in that man. Enough said.
    Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too far away for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what a smelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speak of? Gonna get your blunderbus out of the closet haha. You are old, you smell terrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone to wipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado chuck Earl fcukwit.

How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of the extinction of that old dinosaur. We wont have long more to wait. I'm keeping a close eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse? He's alienated everybody

Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what Earl C Nance done haha. Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a long vacation you old cripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some good lovin and a 79 year old cripple aint no good to no woman haha. Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Sherry baby way hey bring it on Nance.

The other thing that strikes me is that you, Nance, seem to be addressing some imagined audience. Its just you and me here so who the fcuk you talking to?

Anyway, lets discuss Veronica's pussy cat cos Chesty likes pussy cats but Chesty likes eating pussy cats and Chesty plans on eating Veronica's pussy cat hahaha.

On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much haha. General Chesty knows quite a lot about Earl Chuck Nance. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty old bastard. Once again Nance, why do you move house so much at your age? What are you running from? And that is not a joke!

Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESS for eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May you suffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no "god of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your grave ignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooo childish Nance

The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in the darkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the "firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All writen from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

Wheres your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

Hahaha. Is that all you can come up with Earl C. RING RING

Ya don't like being attacked, do ya? Well tuff shit Nance. Payback for all the nastiness. Nobody liked you when I arrived and nobody still likes you.
    You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closer than you think EARL???

Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white man or a brother haha. You got NUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Go get em.

All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and
    waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha.
    ANOTHER DEATH THREAT: Not long to go now Nance!

Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back.
    Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-27-2018 at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    CHESTY TERRORIZES OLD PEOPLE BY BREAKING THEIR BONES. HE IS WANTED IN DUBLIN FOR RUNNING OVER OLDER PEOPLE WITH HIS MOTORCYLE. BEWARE, CHESTY IS DANGEROUS!

Chesty, Satan’s advocate, hates old people!

Its not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue. Its his whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to accept the absolute rubbish he comes out with. He, in his crazy mind, cannot understand why everyone wont just bow down to this mental fantasy just like they do to all the other religious lunatics. He has extreme cognitive dissonance and the most horrible attitude and manner I have ever in my life seen. I was watching his carry on long before I ever joined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners on the old bastard. He deserves it.
    The sooner he dies, the better and I hope the bastard suffers. I would even accept being wrong about this god thing to know that the devil was waiting at the end of his bed with his finest roasting fork to shove it up the bastards arse. There is nothing good in that man. Enough said.

How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of the extinction of that old dinosaur. We wont have long more to wait. I'm keeping a close eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse? He's alienated everybody Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what Earl C Nance done haha.

Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a long vacation you old cripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some good lovin and a 79 year old cripple aint no good to no woman haha.

Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Sherry baby way hey bring it on Nance.

Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESS for eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May you suffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no "god of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your grave ignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooo childish Nance, The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in the darkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the "firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All writen from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

Hahaha. Is that all you can come up with Earl C. RING RING!

You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closer than you think EARL???Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white man or a brother haha. You got NUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Go get em.

waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance. All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance. Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

More Chesty’s Satanist remarks!

Its not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue. Its his whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to accept the absolute rubbish he comes out with. He, in his crazy mind, cannot understand why everyone wont just bow down to this mental fantasy just like they do to all the other religious lunatics. He has extreme cognitive dissonance and the most horrible attitude and manner I have ever in my life seen. I was watching his carry on long before I ever joined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners on the old bastard. He deserves it. The sooner he dies, the better and I hope the bastard suffers . I would even accept being wrong about this god thing to know that the devil was waiting at the end of his bed with his finest roasting fork to shove it up the bastards arse. There is nothing good in that man. Enough said.

How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of the extinction of that old dinosaur. We wont have long more to wait. I'm keeping a close eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse? He's alienated everybody

Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what Earl C Nance done haha. Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a long vacation you old cripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some good lovin and a 79 year old cripple aint no good to no woman haha. Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Sherry baby way hey bring it on Nance.

Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESS for eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May you suffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no "god of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your grave ignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooo childish Nance

The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in the darkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the "firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All writen from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

Hahaha. Is that all you can come up with Earl C. RING RING

You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closer than you think EARL???

Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white man or a brother haha. You got NUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Go get em.

waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha.
    ANOTHER DEATH THREAT: Not long to go now Nance!

Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back.
    Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.
    Haha. keep up the Chesty promotion Nancy my boy. Its all good.

Die in pain you smelly old bastard haha

Die in pain you smelly old bastard haha
    Chesty is dangerous man. He hardly ever reads postings, he is out to start fights and cause trouble. He is what Satan would consider to be a true believer, one whose life is consumed with evil plans and practices.

If you want evil entertainment, read his postings. Mostly, he hates old people and seeks to cause them harm.

Pussy is real. Tasty wet pussy haha. You should try some Nancy. Maybe thats whats wrong with you. All backed up with dirty water haha

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    The second verse of the Bible mentions the spirit and it was also mentioned in the OT. I see it as God wearing different hats. For example, a man can be for example, a lawyer, a husband, and a baseball coach and a father. So why would it be preposturous for God to be a trinity?

And secondly, I don't think Marco Rubio is going to be president so if that dream or yours turns out to be wrong, what are we to think about your dreams of dinosaurs, paradise and heaven, among other things? What will be your take on things if Rubio loses in the election?

(And God help us if Hillary wins. We'll have 2/3 of the country living on entitlements)
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Why? Cover up? How republican of you Joe

Why? Cover up? How republican of you Joe
    Cnance said he had a vision that Marco Rubio was going to be president. So if that vision was inaccurate, it's also very possible that he might be wrong about the dinosaurs.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

take joe's word for it!! after ALL he's a great example of bein wrong!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Cnance said he had a vision that Marco Rubio was going to be president. So if that vision was inaccurate, it's also very possible that he might be wrong about the dinosaurs.

"Might" be wrong? Does that mean it should be considered that he also "might" be right? That is very kind language. The man is a psychotic lunatic. Thats "is" not "might be". Best not to invoke him. Hes watching. Having said that, hes no more a psychotic lunatic than any of the other "visionaries" throughout history.

"Might" be wrong? Does that mean it should be considered that he also "might" be right? That is very kind language. The man is a psychotic lunatic. Thats "is" not "might be". Best not to invoke him. Hes watching. Having said that, hes no more a psychotic lunatic than any of the other "visionaries" throughout history.
    Lexx is a lunatic but I leave the possibility open that he could be right now and then.

maybe joe is referring to the stopped 12 hr clock theory that it's still right twice a day!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

I just saw Dexter on netflix and ends up killing The Trinity killer

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I just saw Dexter on netflix and ends up killing The Trinity killer
    The ending to Dexter was a huge disappointment so if you haven't watched it, don't bother. I do believe Trinity was John Lithgow.