+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Re: Is the Trinity real?

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    I think I said Beetlejuice 3 times. Come on Lexx, hes scared that a discussion might erupt that does not involve him. The filthy creature has been peering out of the darkness of his madness, watching every word. It was only a matter of time before he crawled out.
    Beware lexx, chesty is out to no good. If you disagree with him, or propose a moral rule, he will become very nasty. He hates God, moral conduct, and anything associated with the Ten commandments. Careful about wives and sweethearts, he will abuse and rape them. He is a truly despicable human being. Or, I almost forgot. Chesty wishes you to die a miserable death. If he were there when you die, he would laugh and taunt you. What a despicable human being! Satan is proud of him.

If you apply logic to the Trinity, it falls apart. Assuming God is eternal, how could he have a son? If the Trinity has always existed, assuming God is eternal, how can it be explained? Assuming God is holy, how can we take parts of him, ha. ha. and use it for our purpose. How many times have preachers or priests said in the "name of the Holy Spirit," I do the following . . . . . . On what basis or authority can humans act as God? Do these humans have Holy Spirit contracts from God, or do they just assume they have holy powers? ha. ha. Yes, it is laughable when you use common sense and logic.

Oh, I got it. When you become ordained as a minister or priest you get a "Holy Spirit Certificate." Hey, I want one of those!
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-26-2018 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    yes tell us about your play along life!? how you decide what to play along with and why if that is relavent!?
    Play along? Isn't that your goal on most threads in this forum?
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Based on a literal interpretation, we do not find the Trinity in the Old Testament. God must not be what he claimed to be when He revealed His holy word to Jewish prophets! Why didnít God tell them he had a son? Oh, I know there were despicable people; he saved the Trinity for Christians. I hope that is not true, it would make God anti-Semitic.

One likely explanation for no one understanding the Trinity is it doesnít exist. After Jesus the son of God became church doctrine, the Holy Spirit and father were added. By the third century, the Trinity had become Christian doctrine. Three parts are necessary for the Trinity. If Jesus was God and not the son of God, one-third of the Trinity would be gone.

Here is another problem for the Trinity. If God is eternal, the Trinity must be eternal, but everyone knows Jesus, as Paul proclaimed, was the firstborn of God. Therefore, the Trinity cannot be eternal. How do believers reconcile this contradiction? Apparently, they ignore it.