+ Reply to Thread

Great essay on Trump Vs HRC

This guy has an agenda but makes a lot of valid points. (He's trying to sell a Bernie nomination)

Democratic strategic question must operate not on the basis of abstract electability against a hypothetical candidate, but specific electability against the actual Republican nominee, Donald Trump.
    Here, a Clinton match-up is highly likely to be an unmitigated electoral disaster, whereas a Sanders candidacy stands a far better chance. Every one of Clinton’s (considerable) weaknesses plays to every one of Trump’s strengths, whereas every one of Trump’s (few) weaknesses plays to every one of Sanders’s strengths. From a purely pragmatic standpoint, running Clinton against Trump is a disastrous, suicidal proposition.
    Her supporters insist that she has already been “tried and tested” against all the attacks that can be thrown at her. But this is not the case; she has never been subjected to the full brunt of attacks that come in a general presidential election. Bernie Sanders has ignored most tabloid dirt, treating it as a sensationalist distraction from real issues (“Enough with the damned emails!”) But for Donald Trump, sensationalist distractions are the whole game. He will attempt to crucify her. And it is very, very likely that he will succeed.

Trump’s political dominance is highly dependent on his idiosyncratic, audacious method of campaigning. He deals almost entirely in amusing, outrageous, below-the-belt personal attacks, and is skilled at turning public discussions away from the issues and toward personalities (He/she’s a “loser,” “phony,” “nervous,” “hypocrite,” “incompetent.”) If Trump does have to speak about the issues, he makes himself sound foolish, because he doesn’t know very much. Thus he requires the media not to ask him difficult questions, and depends on his opponents’ having personal weaknesses and scandals that he can merrily, mercilessly exploit.

This campaigning style makes Hillary Clinton Donald Trump’s dream opponent. She gives him an endless amount to work with. The emails, Benghazi, Whitewater, Iraq, the Lewinsky scandal, Chinagate, Travelgate, the missing law firm records, Jeffrey Epstein, Kissinger, Marc Rich, Haiti, Clinton Foundation tax errors, Clinton Foundation conflicts of interest, “We were broke when we left the White House,”Goldman Sachs… There is enough material in Hillary Clinton’s background for Donald Trump to run with six times over.
    Makes a lot of sense, good read. Lots more inside

https://www.currentaffairs.org/2016/...ump-presidency

Note to KKKarl. I am not endorsing sanders as I know you want me to

Re: Great essay on Trump Vs HRC

I always had problems with essay writing. That's why I use https://paperap.com/ a lot. I am trying to improve my writing skills but it takes a lot of time so for now using writing services is the only option for me.

Re: Great essay on Trump Vs HRC

This is a difficult theme. I think you can't do it without additional help. First of all, read british essay writers reviews and choose the dependable service. Next, we will decide where we are going to buy an essay!