+ Reply to Thread

What Do You Know About Intgold Plz

I'd sure appreciate responses from members regarding this.I'd like to kno members experiences regarding INTGOLD.How save is it if one uses it as a means of receiving payments from the various programs i am into on the internet.
    I'd like to particularly know how save it is from all these hackers.
    I believe it is safer than egold and i'd like to switch over.What are your experiences please?

Re: What Do You Know About Intgold Plz

It's about to crash, unless I am terribly mistaken. Intgold--not gold-backed despite the name, owned by the same guy who owns the Pool of Gold HYIP ratings site (but Intgold doesn't take self-proclaimed HYIPs, just non-self-proclaimed major scams like YMMSS).

Has locked everyone out of their accounts twice to ask for totally unnecessary verification information, has closed the accounts of a whole lot of eastern Europeans and lots of random folks from all over without warning and without refund, and most major exchangers refuse to deal with them anymore because they are way too erratic.

The recent offers of 1% per year interest if you keep an account level of $300+ is one last moneygrab.

I could be wrong, and so long as you don't mind them having your passport, driving licence, tax ID, utility bills, and all sorts of other info just perfect for identity theft and no adequate storage facilities, and are okay about having your money stolen--hey, knock yourself out.

Check out 1mdc or Pecunix if you're interested in a really secure gold account.

Cheers -
    CK

YOU KIDDING? And to think i almost paid 300usd into that a/c.Just thought i should ask arround b4 i do.Would've kicked myself to no end. Thanx buddie.

please can i be inform about goldlinks (club) i.e. the so called E-gold
    i was toid it about buying & selling GOLDS.
    how true is this information please

Quote Originally Posted by ADEKUNLE RALPH RAJI
    please can i be inform about goldlinks (club)
    Yes, you can be rest assured about goldlynks.Excellent program.Being a member since 2002.Pls send me a private msg&Include your gsm no. as i wouldnt want us posting nos publicly.CHEERS.
    Last edited by goldlynks; 11-23-2005 at 11:34 PM.

The previous two posts.....

Federal raid targets local online business

Brad Kellar
    The Herald Banner
    GREENVILLE —

A local online payment business is the subject of a federal fraud investigation, which resulted in the company being raided Friday by agents of the United States Secret Service and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

Several agents remained in the offices of Internet Gold Incorporated, 3931 Joe Ramsey Boulevard, late Friday night.

Special Agent B. J. Flowers with the Secret Service said the company was the focus of an ongoing investigation.

“We served a federal search warrant on the business this afternoon,” Flowers said.

Flowers said no arrests had been made in connection with the investigation. He declined to specify what the agents were looking for or the basis of the investigation against the company.

“It was a big search warrant and we’ve got a lot of stuff to look at,” Flowers said.

Officers with the Greenville Police Department assisted with the serving of the warrant, which took place at around 2:30 p.m. Friday.

Police Chief Harold Roseberry said the investigation involved allegations of fraud.

“We’ve been working with them on it for a long time,” Roseberry said. “The investigation has been going on for more than a year.”

According to the company’s web site, Internet Gold Incorporated, based in Greenville, was found in February, 2002. The company is described as a digital currency, online payment system and IntGold account processor. Internet Gold Incorporated also owns the InGoldcard ATM debit card system.

Other sources list Mark Comer of Greenville as the chief executive officer of the company and Jeff Koleski as the vice president of marketing.

No telephone listings could be found Friday for either Comer or Koleski in Greenville.

Their phone and fax lines are disconnected, and their email and postal mail is intercepted by the FBI. Postal mail is sent back opened. I have been by their office on Joe Ramsey Blvd. in Greenville, TX, but no one is there. The website is still up and I can log in and see my account balance, but I have found no way to recover it. Like the Stormpay fiasco of a year ago, people collectively lost an enormous amount of money.

LS

testing 123

testing 12345