+ Reply to Thread

My Recovery Business In A Box is Scam - www.mrbib.com.au a Frank Kaslik Scam who is involved in multiple scamming business

I've been scammed out of more than $9000 by Frank Kaslik who is a major scam artist, he goes from scam to scam and his is on the prowl again; his latest scam is some sleek
    fake product on the web - www.mrbib.com.au watch out for him he has conned hundreds of people and is out for every cent he can get out of you.

Frank Kaslik is known as the Newcastle scammer, he has been actively scamming people for a living for many years, the police have been notified many times but his scams are via
    business channels where he does various cons ie; mrbib.com.au, Blue Skies electronics, Newcastle Property Investments (pretending to be a big shot investment adviser and owning a lot of property), he has removed his website but check out his listing; http://bit.ly/1PGNeQq, that scam has gone dry.

His latest scam is selling a business system he is selling called My Recovery Business in a Box Frank Kaslik's website is; www.mrbib.com.au its very sleek but a total fake, everything on it is a major con job, the woman on the video saying hi 'I am Amy' and the other woman giving a testimonial are actresses - cheap actresses from fiverr.com her real name is Claire here is her fiverr.com advertisement as an 'actress' link http://bit.ly/1mItS2X the other lady the testimonial there too her fiverr video says ' i will say anything you want for 5 bucks' tragic don't you think? any way, fair warning if you deal with him remember this; you will be scammed.

Re: My Recovery Business In A Box is Scam - www.mrbib.com.au a Frank Kaslik Scam who is involved in multiple scamming business

A absolute SCAM artist. This is just one of his scam businesses if you review this FRANK KASLIK you will know what i am saying. This guy is so smart to fool people - so always double check of the profiles person first before paying anything.

Re: My Recovery Business In A Box is Scam - www.mrbib.com.au a Frank Kaslik Scam who is involved in multiple scamming business

Let's look at the red flags ...
    1: make lots of money "online" with little or no effort ...
    2: 'lost money' scam being recycled as a business model ...
    3: person who is promoting this has had many other "make lots of money" ventures in the past
    4: the liberal use of the 'band wagon effect'
    :2gunsfiring_v1:419:judges:

8 weeks ago I saw an ad on the internet about a business opportunity for sale. it all looked and sounded legitimate- the scam was for a business program 'money recovery business in a box' the owner of the scam is frank Kaslik. i found out too late that he is known as the Newcastle scammer, he has been actively scamming people for a living for 30 years, his scams are very sleek he presents as very reserved and not at all pushy in fact his whole aim is to come across professional and to be trusted, his scams span 30 years- he hussles people for small amounts and he pretends to be a successful business man- but he is a broke loser. he had tens of small scams and tries to keep it under the radar, the police have been notified many times but his scams are via business channels ie; Newcastle Property Investments (pretending to be a big shot investment advisor and owning alot of property), he has removed his website but check out his listing; www.zoominfo.com/p/Frank-Kaslik/-2065428732, that scam has gone dry. his latest scam is selling a business system called My Recovery Business in a Box Frank Kaslik's website is; www.mrbib.com.au its very sleek but a total fake, everything on it is a con, the woman on the video saying hi 'I am Amy' and the other woman giving a testimonial are actresses - cheap actresses from fiverr.com her real name is claire here is her fiverr.com link https://www.fiverr.com/silvervirtual/create-a-professional-broadcast-quality-video-testimonial-in-an-australian-accent-of-your-products-or-services?context=advanced_search&context_type=rating&context_referrer=search_gigs&pos=2&funnel=830791a0-f13d-4d29-9adb-1cfdfafe2830&autoplay=truethe other lady is there too her fiverr ad says ' i will say anything you want is an a cheap actress people are being scammed for $10k, $20k and he is getting away with it.

This is Frank Kaslik and in the last few days there have been dozens of these negative comments on numerous American websites. This is a smear campaign by a competitor who is upset that I've entered into an industry that she thinks she owns. The good news is that she doesn't!

Just look at the above comments, none of these people are known to me. None are actual clients and all of the stories are related and almost identical. They all appear within a few days of each other and none can actually provide facts.

Lets see the receipt of purchase. Lets see their ABN number which is something you need to set up a business in Australia.

I am a business that has to advertise. I am no different to any other business that advertises.

Do you think that all those people you see on television selling things from underwear to food and petrol or whatever actually work for the company or are customers using their real names...Of course they're not, they're actors portraying a typical situation relating to the business.

Look at those life insurance ads...they're actors. Same on my site and I say that those videos are portrayals. What they say is what my clients have been telling me so I get paid actors to get their message across.

Not hard to copy/paste I suppose but the sad part is, this is the best she can do because she doesn't have a single legal position to stand on. I have done nothing wrong other than to give people an opportunity to look at what I have done in this industry so they can decide if they'd like to copy it.

You will not find me on ASIC's Scam register nor on the NSW Dept of Fair Trading Scam Register. The police are not after me because I have done nothing wrong.

All these people listing these complaints are fictitious, they simply don't exist. The problem is that sites like this American one accept this sort of rubbish because they make money out of it. As well as these messages recently appearing, I've received emails from people in India stating that they can remove these messages if I pay them money. Funny about that!

Now who's actually being scammed here?

Well, the only way they can be removed is by the original person that put them here in the first place so now we know who's responsible.

Anyway, I have a fair idea who's instigating all of this and she's clearly scared of my success.

Hey MB, if you think I've done something wrong, do this like a real human and take me to court, I'm ready for you. But be prepared to spend a fortune and LOSE.

What sort of mother are you, teaching your kids to bully people like this, it's pretty low.

If you're thinking of getting into this industry, you shouldn't be frightened off by this. I'm just a normal business man in Newcastle trying to make a living by sharing a system that works. My phone number is at the bottom, call me anytime.

I can be contacted at anytime on 1300 858850 by these so called clients of mine. I hope you call, really I do.

I love this guy Frank Kaslik from MRBIB, selling his recovery scam for $10,000+, he has some hide and really defends his scam doesn't he? my favourite is here Frank Kaslik says this in is comment;

"Look at those life insurance ads...they're actors. Same on my site and I say that those videos are portrayals. What they say is what my clients have been telling me so I get paid actors to get their message across."

yes you heard him right people, actors pretending to be customers are 'portrayals' of his satisfied customers n not ascam PORTRAYAL get it:) WAW!

and hold on, he has been in 'business' for 30 years (not), sure he has only been registered in the recovery industry a few month, and launched as an expert selling hi scam for that matter, but come on, he has done nothing wrong:)

you got ta give it to the guy - he is sales pitching while defending his scam come on he says 'if you're thinking o coming into this industry you shouldn't be frightened off by this', he should also add 'I have only registered the business mid last year, use actors pretending to be genuine people , have a money guarantee that's worthless, and my wif left me and cleaned me out so good luck getting your money back from me' but hey fair go, 'come on call me, meet me, am real nice guy....WAW

keep on scamin 'them, if the pay you after reading this they deserve it.

unsuited cenobitically dudrow

Handbags 7 Online 4 Dressing becomingly is not only a respect http://www.getbracelet.ru/van-cleef-...ldlapis-lazuli to customers but also can enhance self esteem. At the comer of the century, the company recognized that horses have been on their way out and commenced producing baggage, trunks, and bags. If so, what's going to lead to if we placed the 3 together? Look at much deeper debate. It really is it's got a faultlessness that could grasps the tendency relating to Marc Jacobs. Therefore, the imitation associated with Lv purses and handbags is within need. These http://www.getbracelet.ru/van-cleef-...-goldcarnelian magnetic jewelries work on the theory of confining the electro-magnetic field of any wearer's body, then re-calibrates its wave lengths in http://www.getbracelet.ru/van-cleef-...-gold-2-motifs order to reduce the pain and inflammation, skin complaints, asthma and other health problems. If you are looking for bracelets having aesthetic appeal then the Monaco bracelet will be the ideal one. Make sure you get yourself one in order to get the feel of wearing luxurious ornaments and making a style statement of your own amongst your friends. So, how soon will you get your favorite trinkets? . wanted something that was different from the ones I did before. Jean Paul Gaultier Kokorico is the result of a collaboration between veteran perfumers Olivier Cresp and Annick Menardo and it is their first fragrance for Gaultier. The Coq Gaulois or Gallic Rooster is one of Frances treasured national emblems. It decorated the French flags during the Revolution and is the symbol of the French people. The amazing photographer Jean Baptiste Mondino teams up again with Gaultier to shoot the campaign, featuring the wildly handsome Spanish male model Jon Kortajarena. The Jean Paul Gaultier Kokorico bottle has been cleverly designed. . Publicize totes can be found in several design and style and colours. Businesses should look into the species of carrier fitting the necessity of their clientele along with the marketing information selecting to just place anizations make use of its custom logo in making people today learn about these people plus the products and services they will offer by simply going through the carriers Hermes 3D Pop H logo Snake Bone Black Necklace in Yellow Gold while it's transported by way of the consumers. Applying luggage as a means of promoting is usually traditionally used by way of commercial businesses because the baggage can be used for for a longer period of your energy and