+ Reply to Thread

Scam Alert! China's Gi2c has 2 new scams targeting foreigners abroad for ESL & TEFL i2 teaching jobs

i2 is a Scam - Beware!

After Yuri and his Gi2C were totally exposed as a scam last year, they were evicted from their posh Galaxy Soho office and now are engaged in two new frauds. In one fraud that most China expats already know about, Yuri hijacked the name of a once reputable company called WiseWay Gobal Education Group, which Yuri now calls Wiseway Global Education Consulting Group. This fraud can be found just by Googling.

But the newest Yuri scam is called i2 and it is an unlicensed black China job agency for ESL & TEFL teaching positions, and just like all of his other scams he urges dumb foreigners to come work in China without the mandatory Z visa (work visa). that gets over 2,000 expat teachers arrested and jailed every year. And like the 415 other blacklisted China Job Agents, Yuri's i2 is also spamming fake job ads all over the internet just to get names and contact info so his telesales people will cal back as say they are "responding to your inquiry".

They will then attempt to sell you an expensive internship ostensibly with a MNC or Fortune 500 company, but if you don't take the bait they will guarantee you a job placement for only $285! http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?6...oney-Positions!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Meteor; 02-11-2016 at 03:07 AM.
    Trust only your birth mother!

Re: Scam Alert! China's Gi2c has 2 new scams targeting foreigners abroad for ESL & TEFL i2 teaching jobs

This has to be the most hilarious posts I have seen here in awhile. LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor View Post
    Yuri hijacked the name of a once reputable company called WiseWay Gobal Education Group, which Yuri now calls Wiseway Global Education Consulting Group. This fraud can be found just by Googling.
    By all means, lets do some Googling.

google.com/search?q=%22WiseWay+Gobal+Education+Group%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
    (And Yes, I noticed that 'Global' is misspelled as 'Gobal'.)
    ;
    So, only one(1) hit with Google and that is this thread. Well, it was misspelled after all.
    Lets try it with the correct spelling.

google.com/search?q=%22WiseWay+Global+Education+Group%22&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJjv6ppvPKAhVDPz4KHXCaBUYQBQgaKAA&biw=1216&bih=583;
    Damn, still only one(1) hit, a thread at ESLCafe.com. Lets try the last company named.

google.com/search?q=%22Wiseway+Global+Education+Consulting+Gr oup%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8;
    Well, at lests we got three(3) hits with this search. One a Reddit post, and the other two are the same post here at Scam.com. The current thread, this one, at Scam.com apparently has not been completely indexed at this time.

No ads, or company websites show up in these Google searches. With the exceptions of the above Google links these companies do not exist as far as Google is concerned.

And what makes this so funny is that in this thread (from before Christmas) the OP makes the claim that these companies (yes, there are two(2) of them) are not registered in China. Oddly enough this thread shows, as does the other one I just linked too, that the OP does not even know the actual name of either company. If you are interested you can browse through the other thread in which I provide the names of both companies (in both English and Chinese). I even provide the business registration for one of them, it's registered in the HKSAR (Hong Kong). If you know anything about conducting business in China (Like Joint Ventures, CEPA, etc...) you'll get it.

Perhaps the OP is just that stupid, or then again, perhaps the OP knows the names and is just intentionally lying about it. LoL

Best advice:
    Do your own research.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Re: Scam Alert! China's Gi2c has 2 new scams targeting foreigners abroad for ESL & TEFL i2 teaching jobs

i2 is a Scam - Beware!

After Yuri and his Gi2C were totally exposed as a scam last year, they were evicted from their posh Galaxy Soho office and now are engaged in two new frauds. In one fraud that most China expats already know about, Yuri hijacked the name of a once reputable company called WiseWay Gobal Education Group, which Yuri now calls Wiseway Global Education Consulting Group. This fraud can be found just by Googling.

But the newest Yuri scam is called i2 and it is an unlicensed black China job agency for ESL & TEFL teaching positions, and just like all of his other scams he urges dumb foreigners to come work in China without the mandatory Z visa (work visa). that gets over 2,000 expat teachers arrested and jailed every year. And like the 415 other blacklisted China Job Agents, Yuri's i2 is also spamming fake job ads all over the internet just to get names and contact info so his telesales people will cal back as say they are "responding to your inquiry".

They will then attempt to sell you an expensive internship ostensibly with a MNC or Fortune 500 company, but if you don't take the bait they will guarantee you a job placement for only $285! http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?6...oney-Positions!
    As NoMaxim pointed out you made a spelling mistake Meteor. This normally not a big deal but in the case of Yuri and his China Scams it looks like he plays with the names of companies so people will confuse his scam companies with the real ones. But in this case he bought out the old registration of the real WiseWise Global and also formed a few hybrid aliases as well. But at the end of the day none of his WiseWise entities are "Partners With The Ministry of Education" nor are they "Partners with over 500 Top Universities" no matter how many photoshopped photos they make on their website (or even real ones since standing on a uni campus does not prove anything.

More importantly their companies are not even registered with the Biz License Dept (SAIC) of China nor the Beijing Tax Authority. I clipped the below from another thread...

• Yuri Khlystov the Russian owner of the famous Gi2C China internship scam has upgraded his fraud operations by taking over an old company that once had a good reputation six years when it closed down in late 2010 (Wiseway Education). By reactivating the old business license and putting a Chinese guy as President Wei Wang, he wants us and Chinese high school kids to believe it is the same legitimate operation. It is not. This company cheats students who want to study abroad and charges them $30,000 each just to make a university application. Wiseway actualy gives the false guarantee to students that they will get into a top university - verbally telling them a top 100 university but will not name those top 100 universities in righting in any contract or email that could be used as legal evidence. Be aware that this group of sly guys uses many names including "Wiseway Global", "Wiseway Global Education", and "Wiseway Education". They are all the same crooks no matter what they're next name will be and they work in an office in Zhongguancun in Haidian District of Beijing.
      To see the background of Mr. Yuri Khlystov, this is his original scam in China:

http://www.scamorg.com/gi2c-org-38

http://eslwatch.info/forum/china/117...re-people.html

http://www.scam.com/entry.php?1-Bewa...Sly-amp-Sneaky!

By buying listings in university directories, wiseway deceives people into believing that they are "partners" with these universities when they are not. China Scam Patrol actually called the international offices of the real top 100 universities and only two of them even heard of wiseway global and both said that they were approached by wiseway to be recruiters but were rejected because wiseway could not produce a business license nor tax ID registrations required by law.

WISEWAY GLOBAL IS A BLACK STUDY ABROAD AGENCY that is not registered with a Chinese Business License (SAIC) under that name, has no Beijing or China Tax ID registration, and is not registered nor approved by SAFEA. THey are not authorized to hire foreigners nor conduct any Human Resource operations and are NOT a partner with the China Mnistry of Education as they falsely claim.

You can verify this company to be a scam by contacting the below organizations. Both the CFTU and China Teachers Alliance and 17 Student Unions in Europe have issued scam alerts about this company. If they steal your money you will have to file criminal charges or a claim in China but the contract they make you sign waives your right to do so, and forces you to arbitrate with them. This means that at very best they may refunds some of your money. But if you truly want to study or work abroad and do not want to lose your money or time, avoid this group and their fancy web site.

All those wonderful testimonials and "reviews" are either fabricated or paid for. Wiseway was caught three months ago trying to buy copies of I-20 letters (University acceptance letters). This group is a scam as big as CUCAS, but a lot sneakier. For more information about the Wiseway Global Scam visit or contact:

[email protected]

http://safea.gov.cn
      Tel: 86.010.6894.8899

http://saic.gov.cn
      Tel: 86.010.6801.0463

http://moe.gov.cn
      Tel: 86.010.6609.2315

http://eslwatch.info/eslwatch-forum/...l?limitstart=0

http://www.tefl.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6987

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?6...-Partner/page3

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...hlight=wiseway

REMEMBER THE GOLDEN RULE OF CHINA: YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY MONEY UP-FRONT FOR A JOB, STUDENT, OR INTERNSHIP PLACEMENT AND NOBODY CAN "GUARANTEE" YOU WILL GET INTO ANY SPECIFIC UNIVERSITY. IF THEY TELL YOU OTHERWISE, THEY ARE A FRAUD!

Name:  scamalert2.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  23.8 KB

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by golly-gee-whiz!
    You can verify this company to be a scam by contacting the below organizations. Both the CFTU and China Teachers Alliance and 17 Student Unions in Europe have issued scam alerts about this company.
    You forgot to provide any contact info (mailing address and phone numbers) for these 19 organizations.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

i2 is a Scam - Beware!

It looks to me their MO is to advertises primarily in Chinese under one name and in English under another. I guess this is to avoid tainting all of their alias names. But I personally had my Alumni Association Check with the administration of NYU where they claimed to be "partners" and nobody has ever heard of them.

I suppose it is quite easy to run around claiming to be "partners" with people that don't know you are making those claims. Someone needs to notify all these universities that their good names are being used for misleading people in China, and I will send a copy of this and other threads at various forums to China Daily and Global Times in China so the Chinese can be warned as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Man Frank View Post
    It looks to me their MO is to advertises primarily in Chinese under one name and in English under another. I guess this is to avoid tainting all of their alias names. But I personally had my Alumni Association Check with the administration of NYU where they claimed to be "partners" and nobody has ever heard of them.

I suppose it is quite easy to run around claiming to be "partners" with people that don't know you are making those claims. Someone needs to notify all these universities that their good names are being used for misleading people in China, and I will send a copy of this and other threads at various forums to China Daily and Global Times in China so the Chinese can be warned as well.
    There is a huge 20 page report about these scammers at http://ChinaScamPatrol.wordpress.com from 2014 and this one from last year http://eslwatch.info/forum/china/117...re-people.html