+ Reply to Thread

Patricia Turner - [email protected]

On 2/5/2016 at 10:56 AM, [email protected] wrote:
    wrote:

Hello Again,

Thanks for getting back to me, I am glad you are willing to take up the job. I'd like to explain better to you what the job entails, and what you will be doing. It is a 15 hours a week job, and you will be working from home {Resuming to the office when I return from Mexico}, sending mails on my behalf, buying groceries and making payments are basically what you will be doing for now, The hours are flexible so you can spread those 15 hrs a week on your own time and sometimes I will need you less than the 15 hrs, but it will not reduce your pay. Let me reiterate that this position guarantees $330/week at the rate of $22 per hour for 15 hrs, This excludes travel expenses either cab fee or gas and I want you to note that you will be working every first day of the week especially. I will provide you with sufficient funds and adequate instruction for every task, you will get directions at the beginning of each week on what needs to be done for the entire week. And for clarification, the errand running part of the job is through my return.

Also, I will be sending money for my errands and your weekly payment will be made through one of my bank channels. The money will arrive as direct deposit because I believe that is the only way I can get funds across immediately for errands as I am not available right now and I do NOT deal with checks for our protections and safety. Please feel free to text me on (503) 610-6734, You will start working immediately.

And since there will be money involved for both your services and my purchases, I will love for both of us to add trust and honesty into this and now I am asking for your honesty and trust, this is all I ask for from you, and I hope you are willing to do this job with all sincerity, honesty and trust.

I will want you to however send me the following details below

Full Name
    Phone Number

And also your bank details for me to be able to send funds {for the errands you'd be running for me} and also your pay at the end of the week:

*Bank Account Number
    *Bank Name
    *Routine Number
    PS: The account you will be providing me MUST be a Checking ACCOUNT, so I can easily make the transfer of funds using my online banking to any bank you have an account with, hope you understand.

I look forward to reading from you again and soon with the details I have asked, and also looking forward to working with you.
    Kind Regards

On 1/28/2016 at 7:11 AM, "Patricia Turner"
    wrote:

Good Morning Eugene Brown,I hope you had a nice night rest.
    I will like you to inform me if you are still interested in working ??
    I await your mail asap.
    P.Turner

Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 20:18:45 -0500
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Re: Cleaning

Dear Applicant,
    I received your message in respect of my job advert and i thank you for your interest.
    Meanwhile,the position has been taken but i have a personal assistant position for you,if you are interested, Below is more about details about the Job that is available.
    As a consultant with a focus in international business, the majority of my clients are out of province and out of the country. I need help with my errands because I am constantly out of town. As a matter of fact, I am currently on a business trip to Paris, France at this time.
    I will prepay you in advance to do my shopping, Bill payments and have the items sent to my PO box or anywhere i instructed,How soon can you start? I will email you the list and pictures of what to shop for me so you can do the shopping at Sears, Wall mart, Best buy and other stores.
    I'll pay you $400 for your service for 10 hours every week, sound good and okay ??
    I'm prepared to pay for mileage/travel expense , I will provide clear set of instructions for each task I need done and sufficient funds to cover all errands, also you don't need to take any money out of your pocket to carry out any task for me.
    You will be working from home. The hours are flexible so you can spread those 10 hours a week on your own time. I will provide you with sufficient funds and adequate instruction for every task. I will be sending money for my errands inclusive of payment for your service through my bank channel.The money will arrive inform of a money order or personal check. How should your name go on the money order or check ? What address should I have it mailed to? Also include your mobile number for better means of communication.
    Willing to take this job position, kindly confirm your information to me for background check.
    FULL NAME: ADDRESS (including Apt#): CITY : , STATE : Missouri ZIP CODE : CELL # : HOME# :EMAIL :AGE : SINGLE OR MARRIED : single
    I'd love to meet with you upon my return from France to discuss the possibility of making this job long term. let me know if you can do the Job ??? yes Please Advise
    I await your urgent response.

Last edited by falconsfan15; 02-05-2016 at 10:50 AM.

Re: Patricia Turner - [email protected]

Thanks for posting up that information on a scam.

Making a scammer's scam googlable on every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post containing the name the scammer is using, his email address, phone number and the emails themselves and then that potential victim does not become a scam victim because you took the time "get the word out".

Wasting a scammer's time legally and safely is called "scambaiting". If you google that word, you will find sites where you can read scambaits, post up the emails and email addresses of scammers, post up a fake website, read up on how to alert a hosting company that they are hosting a fake website, ask questions and learn all about the hobby of scambaiting.

Since that scammer intended to steal your money, he did not give you his real life information. All you have is one of his fake names, one of his free email addresses, one of his fake stories and one of his paid-for-in-cash cell phone numbers. None of that information is going to help your local law enforcement agency track down that anonymous scammer sitting in a cyber cafe half way around the world from you.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

Re: Patricia Turner - [email protected]

What do you mean by "paid for in cash cell phones? Scammers use text apps like TextMe, TextNow and others which they can use in Nigeria. I bait scammers and I tricked a lot of them into emailing me bank accounts which I send to Alan and sometimes I send to the banks as well. I had a lot of the bank accounts killed. If there a better way to get bank accounts killed?