+ Reply to Thread

Brian Norman - brianorman@hotmail.com

From bnspring@hotmail.com
    To <>
    Sent Wednesday, February 3, 2016 at 5:10 PM

As they say, punctuality is the soul of business. I believe promptness is key if any business is to thrive. I want to thank you for your prompt response and after much consideration, I have decided to give you a trial so as to know how honest, sincere, and confident you are, also to know if i can trust and confide in you, It is the 21st century, and the business industry is becoming more demanding by the second, Business owners need to be flexible,present, and accommodating to the needs of their customers, clients and partners.

In order to meet these demands, the business owner must double book their calendar; extend their normal business hours, while trying to squeeze in time to do all of the administrative duties. So this is the major reason why I need a reliable and sincere assistant, to enable me achieve and give the best to my business.

I will like to know how often you get on the internet because our job requires much checking of your email and do you have access to any instant messenger?

Your trial stage begins immediately you acknowledge this email and some payment will be sent to you for the first task as i mentioned in my initial email let me know when you are ready to start.

Also i will like you to answer the questionnaire below:
    I need answers to these Questions.
    1. How many hours are you willing to Work per day?
    2. How often do you come on the internet ?
    3. Payroll Interval... (Weekly or Bi-weekly)?
    4. Are you employed at the moment ?
    5. what bank do you bank with?
    Thank you.
    Brian Norman

From brianorman@hotmail.com
    To <>
    Sent Wednesday, February 3, 2016 at 2:34 PM

Dear Applicant,

Thanks for the response, your email has been reviewed and approved. Unfortunately, the position you applied for has been occupied, so I am offering you another position to work as my Personal Assistant.
    My name is Brain Norman , 53years of age from Atlanta Ga . I'm a business entrepreneur, a human capital investor and philanthropist maintaining established business relationship with diverse companies within and across the Globe. My recent engagement and subsequent business expansion necessitates the role of a Personal Assistant who will help leverage my work load in order to ensure timely delivery of services and attendance to matters of concern and as such eschew excess backlogs and unattended briefs.

The sensitivity of this position warrants the office holder to be upright, responsive, accountable, trustworthy, empathic, persevering, honest and willingly ready to go an extra mile.
    Basic wage is $700.00 per week
    I tend to have a very busy schedule at moment, please note that this position is not office based for now due to my frequent travels at the moment. It's a part-time work from Home for now. I'm currently away for some property survey in the North America Caribbean Island Puerto Rico, Europe and Kuala-Lumpur Malaysia. I'll be back to the states in three weeks time. So, I need an assistant to handle dealings for me on the home front when away on business which is habitually quite often. I need someone who can be able to reply to Emails in a prompt manner.

This is just an explanatory message, as time goes on we should be able to arrange a proper meeting upon my arrival. I do have a number of things you could help me with this week if you will be within reach for me. If you're interested in the offer, this could act as a good start to our working consanguinity.
    DO CONFIRM ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POSITION BY PROVIDING THE BELOW DETAILS.
    DECLINE THE OFFER BY NOT REPLYING, OR SAYING NO.
    PLEASE COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM REQUIREMENT BELOW :

Full Name:
    Mailing Address :
    Apartment # :
    City, State, Zip Code :
    Cell Phone Number:
    Current Job:

Best Regards,
    Brain Norman

Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 11:33:43 -0500
    Subject: cleaning
    To: scammer's catcher email: angelnathan881@yahoo.com

Please email me more information

PART TIME OFFICE CLEANING

Looking for honest hard working couple team to clean office area and restrooms,monday through friday 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm experienced a plus $1500.00 per month

Please send resume :
    ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ angelnathan881 [@] yahoo com ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
    Thanks for your consideration. Please don't replay via craigslist.
    Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
    do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
    post id: 5163265443
    Last edited by falconsfan15; 02-03-2016 at 04:24 PM. Reason: to add another email from the scammer

Re: Brian Norman - brianorman@hotmail.com

Thanks for posting up that information on a scam.

Making a scammer's scam googlable on every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post containing the name the scammer is using, his email address, phone number and the emails themselves and then that potential victim does not become a scam victim because you took the time "get the word out".

Wasting a scammer's time legally and safely is called "scambaiting". If you google that word, you will find sites where you can read scambaits, post up the emails and email addresses of scammers, post up a fake website, read up on how to alert a hosting company that they are hosting a fake website, ask questions and learn all about the hobby of scambaiting.

Since that scammer intended to steal your money, he did not give you his real life information. All you have is one of his fake names, one of his free email addresses, one of his fake stories and one of his paid-for-in-cash cell phone numbers. None of that information is going to help your local law enforcement agency track down that anonymous scammer sitting in a cyber cafe half way around the world from you.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

What do you mean by "paid for in cash cell phones"? Scammers use text apps like TextMe, TextNow and others which they can use in Nigeria. I bait scammers and I tricked a lot of them into emailing me bank accounts which I send to Alan and sometimes I send to the banks as well. I had a lot of the bank accounts killed. If there a better way to get bank accounts killed?

There are scam busting sites with online lists of the names scammers use, their fake job offers, their email addresses, stock copy/paste emails, paid-for-in-cash cell phone numbers, stolen pictures and fake websites they use. You could start your search and post/ask at such sites.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com