+ Reply to Thread

Job Scam Jon Gibbons (jonluv8@hotmail.com)

Sent:Mon 2/1/2016 5:32 PM
    To: ();

Dear Applicant,

Thanks for your resume... am confident that you will find this positions very interesting an enjoyable.

My name is Jon Gibbons, I am originally from Anton Valley, Panama but never stayed long to enjoy my Panama, I was raised as a youth in New Zealand where I spent much of my time and energy as a youth.. My wife is from Maryland and we are happily married with three kids.

Let me explain this job for you, I am the recruitment officer of James Dunlop Textiles | Upholstery, Drapery & Wallpaper, we're one of the biggest and most successful Textile and Upholstery company, Our head offices located in Auckland, New Zealand.

We are currently seeking for of a Payment Representative in the United States for a part-time position.. I'd like to offer you the part time job as our payment representative with which you can earn twice your monthly salary depending on your Speed, Accuracy and Devotion to your work.

Firstly- This is an home-based jobs come with flexible and part-time schedules. : All you will be doing for us is to receive payment on our behalf from our client (which is always in the form of Cash, Wire transfer, Money Orders or Cashier Checks)

Secondly, Process the payment and deduct your commission (Approximately-:$500 upward) which is going to be ten percent (10%) of total amount processed and send/remit the balance to any of our offices via Electronic Transfer.

As we all know home-based job is a no-brainer. Lots of Americans make a living this way and enjoy the flexibility hours.

If interested please reply with the following information

Full Names:
    Full Mailing Address:
    Apt#:
    City, State, Zip Code:
    Cell Phone Number:
    Present Employer/Occupation
    Ages
    EMAIL ADDRESS:

How often do you check your email: ______________
    What date are you available to start work? ________________

We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.

Please be assured that I'll do my best to accommodate your needs in a timely manner.

Great and Peace,
    Hiring Manager : Jon Gibbons
    Phone# (402) 881-0136
    James Dunlop Textiles & Upholstery
    www.jamesdunloptextiles.com

Re: Job Scam Jon Gibbons (jonluv8@hotmail.com)

Thanks for posting up that information on a scam.

Making a scammer's scam googlable on every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post containing the name the scammer is using, his email address, phone number and the emails themselves and then that potential victim does not become a scam victim because you took the time "get the word out".

Wasting a scammer's time legally and safely is called "scambaiting". If you google that word, you will find sites where you can read scambaits, post up the emails and email addresses of scammers, post up a fake website, read up on how to alert a hosting company that they are hosting a fake website, ask questions and learn all about the hobby of scambaiting.

Since that scammer intended to steal your money, he did not give you his real life information. All you have is one of his fake names, one of his free email addresses, one of his fake stories and one of his paid-for-in-cash cell phone numbers. None of that information is going to help your local law enforcement agency track down that anonymous scammer sitting in a cyber cafe half way around the world from you.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

What do you mean by "paid for in cash cell phones"? Scammers use text apps like TextMe, TextNow and others which they can use in Nigeria. I bait scammers and I tricked a lot of them into emailing me bank accounts which I send to Alan and sometimes I send to the banks as well. I had a lot of the bank accounts killed. If there a better way to get bank accounts killed?

There are scam busting sites with online lists of the names scammers use, their fake job offers, their email addresses, stock copy/paste emails, paid-for-in-cash cell phone numbers, stolen pictures and fake websites they use. You could start your search and post/ask at such sites.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com