+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spread The Word

Spread The Word

I'm a Christian and I always wanted to spread Christ's gospel.
    I recently heard about Spread the Word Christian Book Stores.
    Is there anyone out there that has a Spread the Word Bookstore.
    Or, is there anyone who has any knowledge of this venture.
    Thanks!!! :)

tommywho70x Guest

Re: Spread The Word

Here ya go HillbillyHunny, hit the link and learn everything you ever wanted to know about Spread The Word SEARCH URL==>/++ http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Spr...&cop=&ei=UTF-8

Since we (me and my computer) did not know specifically what you wanted to know about Spread the Word Christian Books Stores viz a viz Internet/eCommerce/bCentral/Duh, audio filename: click[1] we did not follow any of the links returned by NetZero My Site powered by Yahoo! SEARCH...done! (H.323)p330

Like, for instance, if you were looking to shop there or buy in as a franchisee.

Oh, BTW, Welcome to the SCAM Religious Scams SUB-FORUM. Have FUN spreading WINWORD8 #JESUS AND MOSES Daily-joke-service #DISCUSSION SERVER NOT 00GOD#
    [Intl] (UL) Global Teletext Type: PLEASEWAIT Pass/Fail on INT13 IDEA LIGHTS YHVH##

Chat Here: aim95.url/msnmsgq/#msnchat Room1 {URL.REQ}\.3COM\ConnectionASST.
    #Microsoft Comic Chat Server#ntdll.dll/urlcache.vmm32.dblbuff.sys[Working Offline]
    #URLMON, URLMK=0xFFFFFFFF, enable URLMON.DLL, debug output, pop3to: mailto: karlto@microsoft.com +TECHNET2005 HotTips...
    ################################################## #######

Thanks Tommywho70x! :)

tommywho70x Guest

My pleasure and part of my inherited job (about the Kohani Levites...)

Is there really a BUCKSNORT.TN.US or did you make that up?

If yes, where is it? My networks have 'web presence provider(MSFT-WPPs)' in the Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville and Chattanooga areas and people you might want to 'fellowship' with or try to pitch Christian merchandise to.

It sounds like Bugtussle (Beverly Hillbillies), Dogpatch (Lil Abner) and Hooterville (Green Acres).

My favorite town names are in Pennsylvania Dutch Country -- Lancaster County.
    (e.g. Intercourse, Fertility, Gap, Puseyville...)

My sister-in-law and nephew work for Pat Robertson (VP - Marketing, CBN TV Web design team). They may also have some legitimate 'Christian business opportunities' on their 'Network' if that's what you are seeking.

A couple of terrible jokes for you:

Q: What did Popeye do when he saw Jesus go up to Mount Olive?

A: Beat the crap out of him.

----------------------------------

Q: What did Moses say to Jesus when he tried to show off at a party by walking across the swimming pool?

A: Yo! Schmuck! You've got holes in your feet!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, Happy Day! When he walks....BAYOM HA-HU YE-HE-YEH ADONAI ECHOD!
    (Hebrew Transliteration: On that day, he will be one and God's name will be one!)

...when the eagle flies with dove.
    ...and if you can't be with the one you love,
    ...LOVE THE ONE YOU'RE WITH!

Yes, Tommy, there really is a Bucksnort Tennessee. It is about 50 miles
    west of Nashville and 70 miles east of Jackson. It is located on I-40
    at Exit 152. Are the people who live in Penn. Dutch country Amish? If
    so, I wonder if they are any kin to the Mennonites who live in other
    parts of the country? (US)
    I don't know whether we have CBN network or not. We recently switched to
    Directv, so I don't know where all the channels are.
    I have watched Pat Robertson before and have been interested in what
    all he has to say. :)

i dont know about you'all,but when i think about "bucksnort"........pat robertson is the first thing that comes ta mind!!..........

tommywho70x Guest

That's what we call "Yennerville" as in near Nowhere Land in the greater Boondocks.

I don't know any specific people there and can only offer you this link with the network membership divided into regions and you might find somebody close to you searching your region URL: http://www.rainbowguide.info

There are also quite a few "Intentional Communities" listed in "The Guide" that are Christian people of various sects.

More than likely a great many Amish and Mennonite people outside Lancaster County are related. I'm pretty sure that Pennsylvania Dutch Country is where the majority of them settled when they first came here. I know that Amish and Mennonite communities in Wisconsin and Iowa travelled west from there and it would certainly make sense if any are found along the I-40 corridor, they could have started there and settled south of the Ohio river.

As for Pat Robertson; well, that's my brother and sister-in-law's gig.
    I'm more of a Reconstructionist-reform Hebrew-Israelite with Native American Church affiliations.
    Last edited by tommywho70x; 11-03-2005 at 05:38 AM.

testing 123

i was just perusing this thread and was struck by the term "intentional" communities.... and also the idea of "intentional" living!? as opposed to UNintentional living or living by accident and happenstance!? is it akin to living by thought vs emotion!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

OK here is an EXAMPLE of intentional living!! and it requires PERFECT OBEDIENCE!! get in line ladies!!

Warren Jeffs came to power in the late Nineties, and everything changed. The ambitious, twisted son of the previous FLDS prophet, Jeffs took control and became obsessed with the idea of "perfect obedience." He started kicking people out of Short Creek that he deemed sinners: young men who came to be known as Lost Boys, teenage girls he considered too rebellious and men no longer "worthy of priesthood," reassigning their wives and children to loyalists he felt he could trust. actualy he kept most of them for himself!!

Name:  Polygamy_Mormon.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  166.4 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    OK here is an EXAMPLE of intentional living!! and it requires PERFECT OBEDIENCE!! get in line ladies!!

The WOMEN seem happy.
    Cat Police - SF

Quote Originally Posted by Richard 3 View Post
    The WOMEN seem happy.
    i guess we could SPECULATE that if everyone GOT what they WANTED (AKA were trained and raised to FEEL HAPPY ABOUT) the world would be a very HAPPY PLACE!! given the situation i chose to ENLARGE upon is it not a woman's natural HAPPINESS to please/procreate with man!? but IF we take OUT the religious DOCTRINE from my example would not JEALOUSY be the PRIMARY defeat of such happiness!? so then we could ask...is the POSED FOR HAPPINESS of facial EXPRESSION the result of pleasing the man or pleasing the TAUGHT DOCTRINE that justifies us before god!? or BOTH!!
    Last edited by lexx; 02-05-2017 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard 3 View Post
    The WOMEN seem happy.
    This (kinda creepy) picture reminds me of the story (parable even) of the young bull and the old bull. 2 of them standing atop a hill looking down on a herd of cows. Young bull says to old bull "lets charge down there and bang one of those". Old bull replies "better plan son, lets walk down and bang em all". I know he doesn't look much like a bull and he's alone but the "ladies" do look like a herd of cattle. Can I actually say "bang" here????

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post

I don't see any girl who fits my hobby, so I will not be jealous of him

Whats the deal with the FBI choppers and the radiating light of Ra behind the SOB.

rah rah BOOM BAH!! in spite of the NAYSAYERS!? just a guess....