+ Reply to Thread

The Constitution Strikes Back!

The Uniter has appeared to unite the elephants against the jackass

Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Re: The Constitution Strikes Back!

I hope he got permission to use the "Star Wars' references in that?
    If not, I imagine Disney will be along soon to have that taken that down for copyright infringement?

Granted, there is the fair use clause in US copyright law. However, the fair use clause generally does not apply if one profits from the use of the copyright. I do believe that running for President would count as a profitable venture.

Reminds me of all those politicians that have been forced to stop using various songs over the years.

http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap1.html

Correction.

I see that the individual that posted the video does not appear to be affiliated with the Cruz campaign.
    Given that the video appears to be a parody, then it may be allowed under the fair use clause.

It is rather funny. :yelcutelaughA:

I figured you'd figure it out eventually.

There are a lot of Star Wars parodies out there.
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

too funny but also ridiculous....to suggest that the constitution is an entity of authority or power and rules by aggression/possession!? if it is of any merit it is of UNDERSTANDING that it is convincing and that of the common man of no special education other than his own circumstances of life!? the sense, the feeling, that goodwill exists and has reached out to him or her in a real and practical hands on manner thru his fellow citizens !? :1crysad: :liefde: :elvis: :king22:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Of course it's ridiculous, it's a parody.

Taking it seriously would be akin to taking an article from The Onion seriously.

:

Info on the guy that made it.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/jgil14
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joel_Gilbert

yes but i am sure SOMEBODY WILL take it seriously!? (SYMBOLICALLY) i mean i cant imagine carl posting it here for any other reason!? he surely would not want to make FUN of his favorite choice for pres!? and thanks for the background links. :elvis: :cwm2::spin2: :smurf:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Lexx (too funny but also ridiculous....to suggest that the constitution is an entity of authority or power and rules by aggression/possession!? if it is of any merit it is of UNDERSTANDING that it is convincing and that of the common man of no special education other than his own circumstances of life!? the sense, the feeling, that goodwill exists and has reached out to him or her in a real and practical hands on manner thru his fellow citizens !? :1crysad::liefde::elvis::king22:)

Nice! Sarcasm is the sincerest form of wit!

I hope he got permission to use the "Star Wars' references in that?
    If not, I imagine Disney will be along soon to have that taken that down for copyright infringement?

Granted, there is the fair use clause in US copyright law. However, the fair use clause generally does not apply if one profits from the use of the copyright. I do believe that running for President would count as a profitable venture.

Reminds me of all those politicians that have been forced to stop using various songs over the years.