+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Tips to help you evaluate MLM's - from the Texas Attorney General:

You actually know nothing about I'm doing you just proved that.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Joecool, I can make this really easy for all of us - how many top MLM distributors or MLM company owners do we see on scam.com? The answer is zero. We get all kinds of losers that come to scam.com, argue fervently in favor of MLM, then suddenly they're gone, never to be heard from again. The closest thing to an MLM celebrity that we've seen here is Len Clements, and as we've seen, his home and surrounding neighborhood is entirely unimpressive, very underwhelming considering he's supposed to be an MLM guru, and has been in the business for almost as long as I've been alive. The elite of MLM don't come here.

The logic is quite simple - MLM distributor income depends on keeping their downlines and prospects ignorant to the many negative criticism of MLM. By finding their upline on the forum, they will read all about the failings of the MLM business model, and see their upline's position get ripped to shreds by simple logic and math. It is in the upline's best interest to not have their name show up on scam.com.

Conclusion: no one that is rising through the distributor ranks is going to risk their momentum by debating MLM on scam.com. They are forced to actually discuss the issues, where unlike during a conversation with their downline, they cannot avoid or dismiss the problems.
    MLM's Mission Statement:

"The primary product is opportunity. The strongest, most powerful motivational force today is false hope."

"Almost everyone is not going to learn the skills and use them consistently over time, you would be better off joining Costco" -Dank111

I don't keep my downline ignorant of you and the other musketeers on here, on the contrary, we often sit round my tablet or phone laughing at your comments.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

You have a downline lol
    MLM's Mission Statement:

"The primary product is opportunity. The strongest, most powerful motivational force today is false hope."

"Almost everyone is not going to learn the skills and use them consistently over time, you would be better off joining Costco" -Dank111

Whatever happened to people like iamampowered, 10yrsbaby, iamwill, tamatheart, and the like? lol
    MLM's Mission Statement:

Joecool, I can make this really easy for all of us - how many top MLM distributors or MLM company owners do we see on scam.com? The answer is zero. We get all kinds of losers that come to scam.com, argue fervently in favor of MLM, then suddenly they're gone, never to be heard from again. The closest thing to an MLM celebrity that we've seen here is Len Clements, and as we've seen, his home and surrounding neighborhood is entirely unimpressive, very underwhelming considering he's supposed to be an MLM guru, and has been in the business for almost as long as I've been alive. The elite of MLM don't come here.

The logic is quite simple - MLM distributor income depends on keeping their downlines and prospects ignorant to the many negative criticism of MLM. By finding their upline on the forum, they will read all about the failings of the MLM business model, and see their upline's position get ripped to shreds by simple logic and math. It is in the upline's best interest to not have their name show up on scam.com.

Conclusion: no one that is rising through the distributor ranks is going to risk their momentum by debating MLM on scam.com. They are forced to actually discuss the issues, where unlike during a conversation with their downline, they cannot avoid or dismiss the problems.
    Actually you're spot on. The real MLM leaders can't be bothered so you end up with the likes of doyle, ohein and ibofb. These are the folks who aren't walking, just talking.

The folks actually making money (statistically insignificant) have better things to do than to erect strawman arguments about why MLM works.

And you're right, a leader wouldn't want their downline to see them exposed as liars or unable to back up their own arguments. (like chris doyle)
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Whatever happened to people like iamampowered, 10yrsbaby, iamwill, tamatheart, and the like? lol
    I don't believe Iamwil is pimping Nopalea anymore. He must have quit and failed, like doyle did with Vitamark.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.