+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Garage Qualifying Endgame - VEMMA product in the trash can!

Chris Doyle: Really? Which company is that then? Can you link to their T & Cs showing they don't provide a 100% refund? Cheers.
    I gave you Amway, LifeVantage, Forever Living, and ITWorks in a five minute search.

ChrisDoyle: Choose a company that returns 100% then, if that would be important to you.
    I've shown that the fabled MLM return policy is not cost neutral for a distributor, and that's your best response?
    MLM's Mission Statement:

"The primary product is opportunity. The strongest, most powerful motivational force today is false hope."

"Almost everyone is not going to learn the skills and use them consistently over time, you would be better off joining Costco" -Dank111

I gave you Amway, LifeVantage, Forever Living, and ITWorks in a five minute search.

You should read more carefully Boxy, I wasn't asking for a list of companies, dank was accusing me of being a liar about my company's 100% buy back policy, so I was asking him what the name of my company was, which he couldn't answer of course.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

ChrisDoyle: You should read more carefully Boxy, I wasn't asking for a list of companies, dank was accusing me of being a liar about my company's 100% buy back policy, so I was asking him what the name of my company was, which he couldn't answer of course.
    You sound more and more like a scam artist every day. You admittedly lie about the company you might not even be in and than blame the person you are lying to about not knowing the company. Your repeated lies have caught up to you in this case and now everyone knows not to trust anything you say about a company that only exists in your mind.

Sounds about right for an MLM pro such as yourself, mislead the victim into joining the scam and blame them for quitting. Common con artists like yourself are all the same.

No lying necessary, my company has 100% refund policy. It's no big deal, other companies do too and those that don't have a 90% one. MLM consumers are very safe thanks to stringent laws.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

my company has 100% refund policy
    Just another unsubstantiated claim in addition to your lies.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmZ...9txBwKTGYd9wRA

By looking at the title of his videos, he apparently went from Saivian to Volishon Travel over the past two weeks. This guy is going to rack up more MLM jumps than OHein and Chris Doyle combined, in no time!

What a clown!
    MLM's Mission Statement:

"The primary product is opportunity. The strongest, most powerful motivational force today is false hope."

"Almost everyone is not going to learn the skills and use them consistently over time, you would be better off joining Costco" -Dank111

Ohein and doyle are losers. But vemma is going down!
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

I would say so:

http://behindmlm.com/companies/vemma/vemma-lose/
    MLM's Mission Statement:

Box, that's great news!

http://behindmlm.com/companies/vemma...r-ftc-lawsuit/

I have no idea how these guys are still in business. Let them die already, and the rest of the endless-chain recruitment scheme... I mean MLM industry go down with them.
    MLM's Mission Statement:

If the FTC applies the same ruling to Herbalife, I will be smiling......

Hey Box, you might want to go to Alonso Alonso's YouTube and hit on his Facebook link. In just the few short months since yhoiu posted this, he's been in 3 other MLMs, has been an expert on flipping houses, and is now doing credit repair in addition to LED lighting. But like he states, he's the "Internet Wiz Kid.."

Just check out what a scamming weasel this guy really is: https://www.facebook.com/iam.humor.9

Quote Originally Posted by Detour View Post
    Hey Box, you might want to go to Alonso Alonso's YouTube and hit on his Facebook link. In just the few short months since yhoiu posted this, he's been in 3 other MLMs, has been an expert on flipping houses, and is now doing credit repair in addition to LED lighting. But like he states, he's the "Internet Wiz Kid.."

Just check out what a scamming weasel this guy really is: https://www.facebook.com/iam.humor.9
    Some MLMers are just shameless. BTW, whatever happened to chris doyle?