+ Reply to Thread

Fiorina .... responsible for Colo Springs shooting deaths

Dear the shooter is a BIBLE THUMPING ahole with a track record of animal abuse and told law officials about "no more baby parts" was his motive

THE BITCH FIORINA is responsible for that with her doctored PP tapes

Fiorina = MURDERER / FAILED BUSINESSWOMAN

As unqualified as Carson and Trump for the White House

Re: Fiorina .... responsible for Colo Springs shooting deaths

i was surprised that athough trump called her a failed executive she like he is RICH but only a multi millionaire not a bilionaire..........YET!? :rryumy: : :1crysad: :angel:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by KFIA View Post
    Dear the shooter is a BIBLE THUMPING ahole with a track record of animal abuse and told law officials about "no more baby parts" was his motive

THE BITCH FIORINA is responsible for that with her doctored PP tapes

Fiorina = MURDERER / FAILED BUSINESSWOMAN

As unqualified as Carson and Trump for the White House
    Sorry, but YOUR support of murdering babies and selling their body parts is what pushed this nutjob over the edge. YOU are responsible for their deaths. But no matter. MURDERERS of the innocent earn the death penalty. Hope they burn in hell for all eternity.
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

so carl, dont it say that to have murder in your heart is the same as actually murdering someone!? as far as god is concerned that is!? of course wishing someone to hell may not fall under the category of murder!? and please tell us what it means to go over the edge!? that cant be a LITERAL description is it!? maybe its a bible saying!? and you know if nobody WANTED body parts their would be NO ONE to sell them too!? its CAPITALISM at work, in a free market!? :rryumy: : :crazy1::crazy1: :elvis:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

So... we have one poster who claims Carly Fiorina is responsible for the deaths in Colorado Springs.
    We have another poster who thinks the first poster is responsible for the same deaths.

Fact: Robert Lewis Dear is responsible. He was actually holding the gun. He is not a victim, he was not "pushed" by anyone to do what he did. He did it from his own conviction and by his own choice.
    You can question his conviction (and you should), but his actions are his own and nobody elses.

Leftists like Carl and KFIA always blames society... or somebody else... never the perpetrator.

Personally, I just want to know who is responsible for the price of rice in China?

Now, that person has a lot to answer for.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Personally, I just want to know who is responsible for the price of rice in China?

Now, that person has a lot to answer for.
    Obama is to blame! :zx11pissed:

Oh, I thought Obama was responsible for low gas prices. Wasn't he responsible for the high gas prices 6-7 years ago?
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

I thought it was those damn Christians.

They are all terrorists.

or do terrorists acts only count against an entire race of people if they are not christian.....

All i know is trump will make the Chinese PAY no matter what rice costs!? He's freaking super politician, he can do all the things nobody else can!? It's a miracle......….……......…....…....all you have to do is.................. BELEIVE!?::elvis:::