+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fair is Fair

Fair is Fair

Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Re: Fair is Fair

i dont know about anyone else but i'm just glad the muslim is not a window licking retard..........cant see her haircut.....:chicken::spin2::yelcutelaughA::
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Chris Herbert was serving in Iraq when his right leg was blown off by a roadside bomb.
    Here's what he has to say about anti-Muslim racism:

Getting frustrated by some people expecting racism from me, because I got blown up. Here it is:

Yes. A Muslim man blew me up, and I lost my leg.

A Muslim man also lost his arm that day wearing a British Uniform.
    A Muslim medic was in the helicopter that took me from the field
    A Muslim surgeon performed the surgery that saved my life
    A Muslim Nurse was part of the team that helped me when I returned to the UK
    A Muslim Healthcare Assistant was part of the team that sorted out my day to day needs in rehabilitation when I was learning to walk
    A Muslim taxi driver gave me a free ride the first time I went for a beer with my Dad after I came home.
    A Muslim doctor offered my Dad comfort and advice in a pub, when he didnt know how to deal with my medicines and side effects.

Contrary to that,
    A white brit spat in my girlfriends face for 'ing a cripple when you could have me [him]'
    A White brit pushed my wheelchair away from a lift so he could use it first.
    A White brit screamed at my Dad for parking in a disabled bay when I was in the services coming home
    (Although, alot of people helped in my recovery! I dont hate white brits either! hahaha)

Point is, off. I know who I dislike, and I know who I dont. I know who I appreciate, and I know who I dont. If you want to hate an entire race of men and women for the actions of a few dickheads feel free, but don't push your views on me, thinking I am an easy target because one douchebag decided it was my day to die.

Blaming all Muslims for the actions of groups like Daeshe and the Taliban, is like blaming all Christians for the actions of the KKK or Westboro Baptist Church.

Get a grip of your lives, hug your family and get back to work.

https://www.facebook.com/chris.herbe...34?pnref=story

What we're trying to determine is how dangerous the Muslim is to the American citizen because of their ideology and the possibility of practicing jihad.

Here in America we keep a person with a history of mental illness from buying a gun. The person who suffers from a mental illness may not be violent but they still can not buy a gun nor can a drug addict or alcoholic if they have been known to suffer from an addiction problem. We penalize anyone listed as a child molester and even list them so all can see their crimes. A felon can not vote and also ends up having a difficult time finding a job. We punish those who do wrong for their entire lives and many times it is unfair to the person. We punish them because of the fear they will do something to harm the innocent. Given the severity of mass shootings, or trying to behead another individual etc. in the name of Jihad, the crime of committing a terrorist attack as an Islamic radical does need to be taken seriously. We have had several attempts of Islamic terrorists attacks here in America but have stopped most of the planned attacks before they happen. The recent attack in San Bernadine Calif. and the facts now showing these two went undetected, bring up many questions as to how serious the threat is for having more Islamic terrorist attacks in America.
    We also have the problem with Islamic terrorists groups around the world and Isis in particular.

Do we punish the innocent Muslim before that person commits a crime? This is nothing new for America but is the threat of Islamic terrorists attacks here in America serious enough to punish the innocent Muslim just because they might commit a crime? What will the punishment be? Strict surveillance on every Muslim American citizen? Strict surveillance on every Mosque? Stricter vetting when coming into this country? Banning a Muslim from entering this company until we have a better way of checking everyone coming into America? Deny a Muslim from purchasing a gun?

At this time we have the American black community rising up to say Black Lives Matter because they feel they are punished because of their race. Many protesting our Police Departments here in America for treating the black American unfairly and even killing them for no reason. Black students on college campuses rising up to protest because they feel they are labeled and treated unfairly because of their skin color.

Before decisions are made on how to deal with the problems from the Islamic religion many considerations have to be made wisely on what effect the changing laws will have on our entire American population. The majority want our American population to be armed but look out when a majority gets ticked off enough to use those weapons.

We have Black Americans going against our Police Dept. at this time so do we want the entire Muslim population and the Muslim world upset with us too? Many things to consider when trying to decide how to handle our current crisis. President Obama has a lot on his plate right now and even though I don't care for Obama, we don't want anyone to make decisions in a careless manner at this critical time.

This recent crisis is much much more than we have good and bad Muslims.

Correction to above post

San Bernardino

Also we have to consider the Islamic terrorist could have a weapon that could kill hundreds or thousands of American people in a Jihad attack. We have no clue when one of these terrorist may have a gas, chemical bomb etc. that could cause a large mass casualty attack. 9/11 killed 3,000 by using planes.

Start here.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Posted by Paul M
    Start here.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I posted another post about this recent crisis with the Islamic terrorist attack in Calif. and stated this may just be a lot of talk by our Politicians and it will die down and eventually be on the back burner.

If we should have more attacks soon or a great big attack where many people lose their lives, especially here in America or with our allies, our government may be willing to make an exception to the fourteenth constitutional amendment. Or it could be the way the amendment reads could be challenged and an agreement reached. First our government needs to prove there is a serious threat from Islamic terrorists.

A lot we could be discussing here on the forum. I just find it hard to believe Trump could win the Republican nomination but I listened to Newt Gingrich, who I consider a very smart politician, say he feels Trump could be and probably will be running for President. Problem with this for the GOP is Clinton would most likely beat him. Newt also knows many scenarios could happen with Trump.

Will Trump and Carson run as Independents? Sorry, I should start a new thread but with the lack of participation on this forum I just had to mention this and did it in this thread.

Native Americans have controversially called for a complete ban on Christians of any denomination entering the US until representatives can ‘figure out what the hell is going on.’

“Seriously, you guys have screwed this place up,” said Chief Simon with Williams
    “Two world wars, I don’t know how many ‘minor conflicts,’ mass-shootings, Adam Sandler, toy dogs, the Star Wars prequels. Ryan Adams covering Taylor Swift, MacDonalds; I mean, all this is bad enough but now you unleash Donald Trump on us?”
    “I’m sorry, it’s extreme but we have to say enough is enough.”

The call for a ban has been seen as highly provocative to an already incredibly violent religious group who’s more extreme wings are responsible for some of the worst mass-killings in US history.
    “Hey, some of my best friends are Christians,” said the Chief.

“And they are good people, seriously. But until we figure out a way to tell the nice ones from the hate-filled, bigoted, war-mongering mass-killers then we’ve got to look after ourselves.”

If the ban was put in place, it would affect such world figures such as the Pope, Bono, and Bill Turnbill, and open up the US to accusations of being profoundly silly.

The chief was conciliatory, “True words, I don’t want the US looking silly. Okay, if we can’t ban all Christians, then let’s just ban Donald Trump?”

http://newsthump.com/2015/12/09/nati...tering-the-us/

:yelcutelaughA: :crazy1:

Now that's funny.

:yelcutelaughA:
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Also we have to consider the Islamic terrorist could have a weapon that could kill hundreds or thousands of American people in a Jihad attack. We have no clue when one of these terrorist may have a gas, chemical bomb etc. that could cause a large mass casualty attack. 9/11 killed 3,000 by using planes.

survive in bed review
    survive in bed review survive in bed review survive in bed review